Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ALEX27 is offline New Member

what do you do or take to wake up for the gym?

hey guys i am just wondering what are some things you guys do to get full energized or get a boost for the gym? you know after work or what ever you do the first half of your day..

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Eat a high quality meal... and the love of being in there does the rest once i start. Hard to stop sometimes

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    Double ECA stack!!

LG
    I don't beleive in luck, only work can bring us to reach the top!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    ECA and coffee...i agree, it's a bitch to get there but once im there i feel like a million bux

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by bigsd67
    ECA and coffee...i agree, it's a bitch to get there but once im there i feel like a million bux
    :/:

Nickleby is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

This 'never' fails......a can of pineapple rings! No shit! Drink the juice and eat about 3 or 4 rings. It gives you an instant glucose fix and ramps up your energy levels.

Wicked stuff!!!

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    ECA i couldnt wake up without this shit!

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    same here bro
    ECA!!!!!!!!!!!

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    i take xenadrine that shit will keep ya goin all day wired like a motherfucker,when im really uninspired to go workout, but usually its a lot of srceaming in my car on the way to the gym

bws

ALEX27 is offline New Member
    how much xenadrine do you take?

Thumbs up

I drink an ABB Speed Stack or Nitro speed....serious stuff.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Nickleby
    This 'never' fails......a can of pineapple rings! No shit! Drink the juice and eat about 3 or 4 rings. It gives you an instant glucose fix and ramps up your energy levels.

Wicked stuff!!!
    No shit? Good idea bro. I will definitely give that a try. Do you think thats a good idea even if you are on a low carb/cutting diet?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I have a prescript for adderall, that shit pumps me up all day.

jollyroger is offline New Member
    MaHuang and coffee (lots!)

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Xenadrine RFA-1 does wonders in the morning...I dont think I ever paid more attention in my 8am Biology class since taking X.

sooner45 is offline Member
    What kind of Eca do you guys use??? Anyone tried the "ECA Stack" in the purple bottle at GNC???????

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    speed stack and a little Disturbed on the car ride there.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Big Rush that is not a good idea on a cutting diet. Come to think of it I don't think it is a good idea on a massing diet either.

chevy44 is offline Member
    u drink those aab speed stacks and ull be up for days!!!!!! but that shit gives me hardcore gas!!!

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    heavy metal on the way to the gym...can't take eca before workout...makes me shake really bad, get too wired, and chest gets numb...

Rickson / Bigrush

Sure, pineapple is known for it's high glucose levels, however, it's converted to energy so fast (and you'll be working out straight after) that it doesn't have time to turn into glycogen (fatty adipose tissue) thereby allowing you to use it rather quickly in the gym.

And it tastes good, too!!! Dorian Yates wrote an article about 14 years ago (or someone wrote it for him, coz he's not that bright) about how he used to eat a whole can prior to training for that 'boost'. I've been doing the same thing and I've not experienced anything detrimental.

In order for pineapple to be bad for you (citric acidosis) you'd have to consume a lot of them. It's just a nice choice instead of sticking even more shit into our systems and overloading our liver.

Give it go. You'll like it...and it works!!!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by poppapump58
    I have a prescript for adderall, that shit pumps me up all day.

Me too, of course I wouldn't recommend this for people who just want something to wake them up.

Otherwise, a good nights rest and some diet coke will do the trick.

Originally posted by Rickson
    Big Rush that is not a good idea on a cutting diet. Come to think of it I don't think it is a good idea on a massing diet either.
    I was gonna say the same thing. About getting a glucose spike... that doesn't make sense. Why not eat a balanced meal with complex carbs in the morning if ur gonna do weight resistance. If your going to do cardio, then eat nothing. When you get back from a rigorous intensity session, have a glucose spike w/n an hour of training. This will help start the rebuilding of the muscle fibers.... that's all i've heard of about using glucose in this context... not for energy

Rickson / Bigrush

Sure, pineapple is known for it's high glucose levels, however, it's converted to energy so fast (and you'll be working out straight after) that it doesn't have time to turn into glycogen (fatty adipose tissue) thereby allowing you to use it rather quickly in the gym.

Hey bro, you know that pepsi converts to glucose quickly as well. I don't really know whether chugging a pepsi before working out is gonna help ya in any way.

Thumbs down

Mate....no need to flame me. I was merely putting foward a suggestion of what I've done over the years, and based on findings I've read from many a past BB'er.

We chemically alter our bodies on a daily basis through our aas use, and given the question posed at the very begining of the thread, I was only providing a "natural" input, which you either take heed of, or ignore.

However, if you wish to continue stuffing your face full of tablets and preservatives, go for it. I know that after 5 cycles now, whatever I can do to get as much natural anything into my body, I jump at the chance.

That's my vent. Cheers.

mammoth is offline Member
    I don't take any kind of stimulants for energy boost purposes because I don't need to. I train at 5:30 am and I never am short of energy when it comes to training. The reason is proper diet and sleep. I go to bed around 8:00 pm every night to make sure that I am well rested. The only time I ever get sleepy is after my 4th meal at 2:00 pm which tends to be the heaviest. Even after a 12 hour workday I usually have plenty of energy to train. I have found that trying to supplement my energy with anything other than proper nutrition (IMO) does nothing but hinder my progress. This is just me though and I don't think that everybody is bound to this. Stimulants have always been used in one form or another to help boost energy levels. I just don't like doing it that way.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I don't take anything myself and I'm in the gym by 5:00 am M-F. However I'm counting carbs so once in a while my energy level is almost zero. It's not to often but when I really feel the drain I'll down half a diet coke. The thing that makes me really get moving everyday.............a picture of my fat a$$ from last year that I have pasted to my mirrior, in my car and at my desk.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    spanish pharmaceutical grade ephidrene in the blister packs !.or couple of clen .

Mate....no need to flame me. I was merely putting foward a suggestion of what I've done over the years, and based on findings I've read from many a past BB'er.

We chemically alter our bodies on a daily basis through our aas use, and given the question posed at the very begining of the thread, I was only providing a "natural" input, which you either take heed of, or ignore.

However, if you wish to continue stuffing your face full of tablets and preservatives, go for it. I know that after 5 cycles now, whatever I can do to get as much natural anything into my body, I jump at the chance.

That's my vent. Cheers.
    Bro, are you kidding me? I wasn't even trying to hint as coming across as a flame! I was just giving you my look on that strategy. NO FLAME intended bro!

Welcome to AR.

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    sooner45 i take the "ECA" stack that you see in the purple bottle. Works great for ma and its my favorite or Hydroxy-cut or Xenadrine. I've tried them all over the years and thats my favorite.

Tow of these before the gym and I can lift for hours.. I actually have to convince myself thats it the best thing for me to leave..

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah I have a bowl of Keto apple cinnamon oatmeal before the gym as well.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna have to try the pineapple thing. I usually don't take anything, any kind of eca makes me shaky and light headed. A lot of times i have a lack of energy at the gym.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    oatmeal with jelly, cinnamon, sugar, and then blow a fat line

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey maximus pecs, what is the difference btw keto oatmeal and reg oat meal?

i ask cuz i'm on a low carb diet and have been using an apple bf the gym

Slavetourmoma is offline New Member
    ABB Carbo force, no supps, just 109g of carbs baby, tastes good too.

Hey JuiceItUp.

Sorry bro. Yesterday I was a little edgy. Another two bombs went off here, one not so far from my place. So venting was taken out on the smallest, little events possible yesterday. Even my secretary wore it a couple of times for absolutely no reason at all.

Cheers and apols.

Billips is offline New Member
    Can you guys please explain more what eca stands for and where to get it. Thank You. Sounds good.

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    Ephedrin rules,sometimes i cant wake up from bed without 25 mg's of ephedrin.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    ECA stands for Energy from Carrots and Apples. Its a mixture of fruit and its used to pump you up before the gym.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    LoL your kidding right?... ECA= Ephederine, caffine, asprin all stacked in a pill for energy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information