Ok I've seen some post and I have to admit I see some people with 0 experience asking pretty dumb questions now before I even begin to ask I want to make sure I even know what info to give you guys, so far all I have is im 26 I've been lifting with the only sups being pre workouts (jak3d) and whey protein that's it I've been lifting for about 2 years but not very hard 3 times a week I know proper form plus how to work on different muscle groups but I have seen very little progress I eat decent 4 to 5 times a day oatmeal in the am with egg whites bananas and almonds with protein for snack brown rice bowl with white chicken for lunch same snack for again before dinner and for dinner salmon and some talpia then before bed cottage cheese and 2 starwberrys that's it now I want to start a test deca cycle because i have gym buds that mess with this stuff but want more experienced answers and opinions I am healthy no medical conditions and not allergic to anything I currently dont have a pic but will post one soon also I am 5'8 166 pounds I want to know what more info do you guys need from me to reply and what can you Guys tell me so far on this cycle. Now I am new guys so I just want positive replies like I stated I know nutrition is very Important just need advise, thanks