Brussell is offline New Member

42 and ready to gain

Been on therapy for a year great gains and body fat loss. I do 1cc of Cyp a week split into two days. Want to gain mass so would like to know what yalls thoughts are

And ps my doc will write anything I ask him for so if it was you on your first major cycle what would you do and what pcts would you do

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    1 cc tells us nothing. mg/ml ?
    500mg a week would be a good start split 2x a week..
    If your on trt you don't need a pct.

adamjames is offline Member
    your in the ideal position to blast and cruise if your on trt, Ronnie rowlands post at the top of the page is your best bet

Brussell is offline New Member
    Sorry it is 200 mg 1 cc per week

grind4it is offline New Member
    Brother I'm on TRT for life. If you want to do it and do it right. Look at blast and cursing. You should get six months between TRT visits. I gun 5 month cycles and leave a month (real 5 weeks) for my blood to return to normal levels before I get my blood work done. 5 weeks is conservative but I don't want to lose my script.

A solid first cycle would be 12 weeks at 400-500mg per week (split into 2 shots a week. Example: 200mg Monday morning and 200mg Thursdayevening). After the 12 weeks return to your TRT dose. If you run an AI continue to run it for three weeks past your blast. No need for PCT when your on TRT

During this 12 week run start studying AAS and HGH. I get wicked gains running TEST C/Proviron /HGH and blasting Anavar 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. First cycle should be test to see how you react to elevated test, what sides you get and learning how to deal with them. Test will always be your base.

Good luck,
    Grind

One more thing, diet is the key. Become a nutritionist or hire one online. Anyway you slice it good food = good gains.
    Last edited by grind4it; 07-25-2012 at 07:02 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    I would triple the mgs for 8 weeks then back to your normal dosage.

Thread Information