Olympics start tomorrow so I'm giving an EXTRA 12% discount!

On top of our current sale: 20% off store-wide and our 3-8pm cst 40% off product you can get a 12% discount code!

Follow us on Twitter @arrchems, mention us and state your favorite all-time Olympian athlete....past or current. Then you will get a PM from us with a code for 12% off your order. This can be used in conjunction with the current sale.

Yours,

ar-r
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 08-06-2012 at 09:30 AM.

clowned is offline Junior Member
    I dont use twitter, do you have a facebook page i could like and still get the 12% discount?
    Also, How long will your product last before it expires and it's no longer usable? Mainly looking at nolva, clomid and arimidex

Quote Originally Posted by clowned View Post
    I dont use twitter, do you have a facebook page i could like and still get the 12% discount?
    Also, How long will your product last before it expires and it's no longer usable? Mainly looking at nolva, clomid and arimidex
    No facebook...sorry.

Chems are good for about a year.

Olympics start tomorrow but we are celebrating today!

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    On top of our current sale: 20% off store-wide and our 3-8pm cst 40% off product you can get a 12% discount code!

Follow us on Twitter @arrchems, mention us and state your favorite all-time Olympian athlete....past or current. Then you will get a PM from us with a code for 12% off your order. This can be used in conjunction with the current sale.

Yours,

ar-r
    Get on this ^^^

Thread Information