kruno1970 is offline Junior Member

Interesting. Has anyone every heard this before?

Taken from another forum on hairloss.

"If you dose up Test first, without boosting GH, then you're already compensating for the lack of GH with extra Test.

If you then boost GH without backing off the Test then the body's Test metabolism will be driven even higher over their body's genetic setpoint for optimum Test, which causes the body to have to take evasive action by dumping Test into E2 and DHT.

This is because both GH and Test trigger many of the same repairs (not 100% overlap) so when boosting GH, we need to reduce our supplementary Test dosage to maintian the overall level of repairs.

We typically use GH supplementation when our genetic setpoint for optimum Test is set relatively low, and our body is highly tuned for high levels of GH.

When our genetic setpoint for optimum Test is set relatively low, then boosting Test to trigger optimum repairs usually results in our Test levels being too far above our genetic setpoint for optimum Test. In this case the Test boost too often results in the body taking evasive action and dumping the excess T into E2 and DHT.

Even if this person takes an optimum amount of arimidex to suppress the excess E2, his DHT will still be relatively high, and the hair on his head may shed too quickly. This person can retain his head hair by supplementing with an optimum amount of Test to a level where his hair doesn't fall out, and then boosting GH via either recombinant GH or a GH booster peptide."

What is everyones thoughts on this?

I've had a HT but may consider another one if Test cycle makes me lose anymore. Right now the hair is manageable and the thinning can be covered up pretty easily.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Ridiculous. Who posted this hunk of crap? A bunch of amateur terminology is used, no proffessional medical terminology used, no references to any medical studies at the bottom, nothing to back up these disperate statements.

"Optimum test"? - What is that? No explanation.

"GH and Test trigger many of the same repairs (not 100% but overlap)" - Um... what?? More amateur language. GH and testosterone are two different types of hormones that have separate functions even though they do work together in tandem with one another. 'The same repairs' is a bunch of jibberish. What does that mean? Again, no explanation.

"dumping the excess T into E2 and DHT". - Again, bullshit terminology.

I could go on and on... A bum on the street might as well be telling you this stuff. Would you still believe him? Whoever this is, is making positive claims and not even trying to back it up with any evidence (clinical studies, or even references to physiology texts).

Finally, it is common knowledge that the whole issue of hair loss is hereditary (genetic), you need to posess the genes for it, which would make you more likely to activate it if you do a cycle . If you happen to be very sensitive to it, you can very well still lose hair even with a DHT blocker. All DHT blockers do is disable the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, which is the enzyme that is responsible for converting testosterone into dihydrotestosterone. DHT is far more androgenic than testosterone... however, testosterone itself is still quite androgenic and can activate the MPB gene as well (it just does not have as great of a binding affinity to androgen receptors on scalp as DHT, but it is still there). You posess the genetics for MPB, or you don't. If you do, then supra physiological doses of androgens can and will speed up the hair loss process. End of story.

When it comes to this game, there is a lot of conjecture, bro-talk, broscience, bad misinformation, and horrible advice that goes around touted by people who have no experience and/or no knowledge in the medical field or in human physiology. You need to be critical of EVERYTHING that you see, read, and hear in the anabolic steroid game. When you see crap like that anywhere, I don't care where it is, the first thing you do is ask the questions: why and how to the person making these positive claims. Most of the time, you'll get a bunch of "ummms" and "uhhhs" because they're often just making shit up, talking out of their ass, blowing out hot air, and giving you a mouth full of greek salad. The second thing you do is request references to clinical and medical studies, and/or published texts that will back up the person's claims.

There's another word for these things: proof.

analovz is offline Associate Member
    Very well put^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by muscleboundkiller View Post
    I used the test-600x from the board sponsor in conjunction with the pituitary growth hormone and had zero hair loss.
    Both of those are NOT anabolic steroids , nor HGH. They are herbal supplements...

i THINK YOU ARE THINKING OF SOMETHING ELSE. i GOT IT FROM buysteroids dot com, THE ONE THAT SPONSORS THE SITE. tHEY ARE STEROIDS. wATCH THE VIDEOS. tHEY ARE JUST LEGAL.
    You cannot be serious....

They are not real anabolic steroids , but are instead a mixture of herbs and other similar ingredients packed into a capsule. Explain to me how that website markets things like trenbolone and testosterone as an oral anabolic steroid , when in fact those two compounds are not oral anabolic steroids at all. When ingested orally, they pass right through your body and are not absorbed. There is no such thing as oral tren , oral deca , etc.

You say "watch the videos, they are just legal"

Please explain to me how that is possible.

kruno1970 is offline Junior Member
    i THINK YOU ARE THINKING OF SOMETHING ELSE. i GOT IT FROM buysteroids dot com, THE ONE THAT SPONSORS THE SITE. tHEY ARE STEROIDS. wATCH THE VIDEOS. tHEY ARE JUST LEGAL.
    Lol. They are not steroids .

John Andrew is offline Member
    This is funny, does anybody else think that a site is legally allowed to sell illegal drugs in USA! Maybe Coke.com! I saw it on a video? Everything on U tube is true! All advertising is true! Cigarettes are good for your health! I am just too old!!!!! John

Thread Information