Thread: Hcg pct???

spiromik is offline Junior Member

Hcg pct???

Hey guys I have a question I'm currently about to start my 4th wk of pct!! I just found out I can get HCG . Here in Greece as I'm here on holidays! Is it to late to take some HCG now??? I'm doing a pct of Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50 and .5 arimidex ! And test boosters,! Is it ok to take HCG now if so wat dosage????

Atomini is offline Banned
    It is likely too late, as your body by the 4th week has probably reached very high levels of gonadotropin secretions from the SERMs you have been using so far. In one study, Nolvadex used for 10 days at a dosage of 20mg daily, increased serum testosterone levels to 142% of baseline (1). And that was 10 days, let alone the 4 weeks you've been on it (plus the arimidex and clomid you've been adding to it). I fear that if you were to add HCG into your PCT this late, you would end up going backwards. You'll end up suppressing your body's own endogenous production of gonadotropins, and you'll be back at square 1. Don't do it.

While you're in that wonderful land of Greece, buying some HCG and mailing it to yourself, on the other hand.....

References:
    1. Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen , in normal and oligospermic men. Vermeulen, Comhaire. Fertil and Steril 29 (1978) 320-7

spiromik is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for advice, much appreciated, that's Wat I would of thought, just double checking!

As for mailing it already on to it! With oter aas for my next cycle

You're doing fine without the HCG .

Thread Information