Hey guys , Some of you have seen me post a few times.. trying to figure out what to start my first cycle with .. Thanks to a few members my first cycle is just gonna be simple and im gonna do 200 mg /wk test prop. 100 mg 2x a week is how i will be doing it . I want to know what foods i can eat or if fish oil helps lower blood preassure. My BP is normally 135-145 over 65-75. Heart rate resting is usually 50-55. The only think is my top number annoys me cause that ****er never wants to go down. It occasionally reads 125/70 which is perfect but my norm is 135-145/70. So basically my top number is the only thing that is ever high as my bottom number is 99% of the time perfect. Now my diet is damn good in my opinion. I eat 4 boiled eggs and 2 cups of oatmeal with brown sugar and a protein drink for breakfast, 2 hours later chicken breast and spinach or broccoli, then workout , then protein drink and a chicken breast/salmon/steak and broccoli or spinach( 1 time a week ill eat steak after the workout and salmon 3 times a week after my workout). 2 hours after that a chicken breast and broccoli and spinach again. Then before bed if im starving ill have some more chicken or egg whites and the same veggies and usually another protein drink. I put salt on nothing by the way or pepper or any seasoning and drink a lot of water and green tea. Any suggestions ?

My protein is Pro complex gold standard.

Thanks guys