capetown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyenglish
    hey guys,
    i'm 18 and almost finished my first cycle (yeah I started really young, but I know alot of other people who started at my age also), however I am not looking foward to PCT as everyone I know said that it suks, so I am thinking of just getting into the cruising/blasting style. I am not worried about having to be on forever or trt, also I want to compete. I have gained around 15 pounds so far. question: is there any major reasons why I should not get into cruising?
    my first cycle was/is a standard 500mg/wk test e for 12 weeks (and I really love being on test, its the best feeling I have ever had not looking foward to comming off)

also, i'm not a troll.
    Explain this part" im not worried about being on trt forever" please enlighten us on this comment.

Flacco is offline Member
    I started at 18. I love the feeling of being on test also. Everyone who influenced me to juice, started young also. Now, they are either all on TRT, in really bad shape, all fcked up on drugs, or just dealing with side effects from fckin with their bodies too much. I'll probably choose to start TRT within a few years but If I could go back and take a different course, I definitely would. You should not get into cruising because you'll get into the habit of depending on AAS. Being dependent on anything is not good. That means if for some reason, you can't get any Test... you're gonna feel like total sh1t and may never recover. Your dick won't work. In your 18 year old head, you may think "That'll never Happen," but the world is changing constantly. Medication/Food/Water could be in very short demand sometime in the near future. Then what'll you do? You're already at a disadvantage for starting young. I'd say do pct... do everything you can to maintain your gains naturally... and lift natty for a 4 years.

creekrat is offline New Member
    So you went on cycle at 18(way too young) and didn't have your PCT on hand or even figured out? Someone else your age may have done the same stupid $%&* and got lucky. No 2 people ever react the same way to the same substances. There are always some differences. If it were me, I would have had my PCT in my hand before starting. Oh yeah, I would have waited many years too

411vm is offline Junior Member
    Depends if you want kids

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Imo your not yet old enough to make the choice in your life to stop on some form of test forever you never know whats going to happen in the future. If you want to cycle by all means but i would think long and hard about cruising and blasting
    Just my 2 cents
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    You made the right choice.
    I still think 18 is a bit to young to cycle but you already started so the best thing to do is get you pct sorted.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    As above start pct and now you've found this site read the stickies.
    There is a wealth of information on here as well as some veterans who can help you with any questions.
    Hit the gym
    Dial in the diet
    Work hard
    Rest well
    And RESEARCH everything you can on aas.
    When you think you know it all read it all again and then make a conscious educated decision about whether aas are right for you at such a young age.
    Don't think about today think about tomorrow brother your still young train hard eat well and reap the benefits then in 4/5 years you will appreciate all you have read and can help guide other young naive users away groom aas.

Educate before you medicate
    One of the best signatures I have seen on here!
    Peace

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyenglish

well, by that I meant I am not worried about being on trt, I don't know how else to explain that. A few oler people in my family are on it and they say that it is one of the best things they have done (some of them are on just because of the effects of getting older, and some are one becaseu of their history with steroids and the like)
    I think your getting confused here. The reason the older people are telling you it's the best thing ever would be due to symptoms of Low T. When they get on trt they feel normal again. At 18 your natural test is extremely high and therefore no need for AAS. Good luck

Atomini is offline Banned
    Wow... an 18 year old who has not only already done a cycle, but is planning on cruising, and then proceeds to state "I am not worried about having to be on forever or trt". Well, you will be when your body is falling apart on you.

I have no advice for this person other than: you shouldn't be doing what you are doing.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Actually, scratch that - this guy is a troll...

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyenglish View Post
    hey guys,
    i'm 18 and almost finished my first cycle (yeah I started really young, but I know alot of other people who started at my age also), however I am not looking foward to PCT as everyone I know said that it suks, so I am thinking of just getting into the cruising/blasting style. I am not worried about having to be on forever or trt, also I want to compete. I have gained around 15 pounds so far. question: is there any major reasons why I should not get into cruising?
    my first cycle was/is a standard 500mg/wk test e for 12 weeks (and I really love being on test, its the best feeling I have ever had not looking foward to comming off)

also, i'm not a troll.
    is that you in your avi?

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Please and thank you stop wasting time on here trolling.

bmarshall is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyenglish View Post
    hey guys,

also, i'm not a troll.
    how was school today?

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you've been working out such a short period of time and already you know you're OK with trt the rest of your life? wow!!!

you ok with a big risk association of not being able to fuk due to limp dik as well? sorry mate, drugs don't always fix a limp dik either.

Really glad you are in a position to make decisions that will hugely affect you for the next 60+ years.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    he is a troll, please dont comment anymore and let the thread die
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information