Infidel101 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle... Critique/Suggestions

I know these "first cycle" threads plague the board but, every one I have found is started by a 19 yr old and instantly fizzles into "do more research" so there isn't much to really go on. Looking for any suggestions I can get.

Background-

28 YOA
    6'3 227 lbs - 12-13% BF
    10+ years lifting experience (HS sports and extensive, job induced, training)
    Distance runner, Hard Gainer until mid 20's (learned how to eat right)
    Diet in check. No experience with AAS.

Cycle-

Looking to add size and strength while maintaining as much of my gains as possible. Planned first cycle looks as follows:

Test E
    - Weeks 1-12
    250 E3D

D-Bol - Weeks 1-4
    40 mg ED

Anavar
    - Weeks 6-12
    60-80 mg ED

HCG - Weeks 3-12
    250 iu E3D

Arimidex - Weeks 1-12
    .5 EOD

Will be taking N2Guard/Cycle Assist as well as milk thistle for duration of cycle. May add Liv 52 or Liver XT just to help combat the sides from the orals.

PCT - Starting 2 weeks after last Test E pin/Var

Primordial Performance T.R.S. V2
    Nolvadex 20 MG ED X 2 Weeks then 10 mg ED X 2 Weeks.

Will also have Clomid on hand.

Any suggestions for additions/reductions or change in dosages is welcomed. Counting on a couple suggesting dropping the Anavar but, thought process is it will help clear up some of the bloat as well as harden up some of the gains and reduce some of the fat gained on cycle. Again, open to suggestion based on experience.

Thanks in advance.

411vm is offline Junior Member
    Looks pretty good mate i can see you've done some research,

i would use only one of the orals for the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle if any, the ai will help with the bloat, but hey you mite like it i love blowing up on cycle. Keep your diet in check and fat gain will be minimal if any

I would also run the nolva at 40/40/20/20 but thats just my opinon

Thanks.

Sounds good. I'll up the Nolva.

Any experience with the Primordial Performance PCT? Seems decent but, also a bit gimicky. Better off just sticking with the standard Nolva/Clomid mix?

creekrat is offline New Member
    For the first cycle it's preferably test only. That way you can see how your body reacts to it and on subsequent cycles throw in a little something extra. Looks like you did some homework though. Would be a pretty solid 2nd or 3rd cycle. x2 on the nolva at 40/40/20/20. I'd go ahead and run the HCG all the way til you start your PCT.

411vm is offline Junior Member
    Nar i have not used primordial performance pct or heard of it so can't really comment on it.
    i would just stick with just the trusted nolva and/or clomid

Creekrat,

So, drop both orals and just run the 12 weeks on Enth? Should I front load it or just run it at the 250 mg E3D?

What's the downside to running the D-Bol for the first 4 weeks? (aside from bloat and the liver trouble)

I'll probably drop the Anavar and save it for a cutting cycle in the future. If I do ditch all the orals, is it still necessary to run the Arimidex ? As for the HCG , you suggest pinning it alone until I start PCT?

411vm,

Sounds good. I'll stick with the 40/40/20/20 on the Nolva and keep the clomid on hand.

Appreciate all the suggestions! Keep them coming.

Razor is offline Banned
    Run Torem with the Nolva and ditch the clomid. Its junk compared to Torem.
    Torem 60/60/30/30
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

For AI run Aromasin instead of Adex, best AI on the market. According to medical studies, Aromasin may be the only aromatase inhibitor that does not negatively affect one's cholesterol profile. That's a huge advantage over aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex and Femara which are notorious for devastating lipid profiles, raising the bad cholesterol (LDL) while lowering the good cholesterol (HDL). It is interesting to note that although Aromasin seems to be the most potent among all anti aromatases, it is the one with the least reported side effects if any.
    Last edited by Razor; 07-31-2012 at 02:49 AM.

Nevermind, looks like you updated it. (Thanks for Dosage suggestions)

Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up on the Aromasin . I'll pass my Adex off to a buddy who was asking about it and see about grabbing some of that instead. Is there a difference in dosing for the Aromasin or is .5 EOD still a good regimen?
    Last edited by Infidel101; 07-31-2012 at 02:46 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    12.5mg 2-3 times a week

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel101 View Post
    Nevermind, looks like you updated it. (Thanks for Dosage suggestions)

Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up on the Aromasin. I'll pass my Adex off to a buddy who was asking about it and see about grabbing some of that instead. Is there a difference in dosing for the Aromasin or is .5 EOD still a good regimen?
    I am using Ar-r .com Aromasin which is liquid stane on as a research chem. I recommend them for all your anchilliares, ai's and serms

Yep, do the test only. You could pinn like a monday/thursday and start the HCG when you start the test and pin it the same day so you don't forget. Just start and stay at 250mg twice a week. The only problem with running the dbol is that if you do have any adverse reactions you wouldn't know if it was the test or dbol. That's why it's a good idea to run test only for a first so that you know exactly how your body reacts. If there aren't any bad sides then you're g2g with it. Once you introduce the dbol in a subsequent cyle, if you have adverse sides you can trace it to the dbol. That way you KNOW and it's not a crap shoot. Not a bad idea to run the aromasin or adex. Just preventative maintanence.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by creekrat View Post
    Yep, do the test only. You could pinn like a monday/thursday and start the HCG when you start the test and pin it the same day so you don't forget. Just start and stay at 250mg twice a week. The only problem with running the dbol is that if you do have any adverse reactions you wouldn't know if it was the test or dbol. That's why it's a good idea to run test only for a first so that you know exactly how your body reacts. If there aren't any bad sides then you're g2g with it. Once you introduce the dbol in a subsequent cyle, if you have adverse sides you can trace it to the dbol. That way you KNOW and it's not a crap shoot. Not a bad idea to run the aromasin or adex. Just preventative maintanence.
    Good advice!

Rock and roll. You guys are awesome. Thought process definitely makes sense.

Razor,

Thanks for the heads up on the AI/Serms!

Thanks Razor. Good to hear that from an established member. Infidel, wished others would take advice like you did. Hell i've seen many not even research anything but start throwing out names and numbers. Remember that diet is more important than the gear and be realistic with your goals and you'll get there. You'll have to eat like a monster to gain like a monster but there is the law of diminishing return

So, an updated first cycle based on your suggestions should look like:

Cycle-

Test E - Weeks 1-12
    250 mg E3D

HCG - Weeks 3-14
    250 iu E3d

Aromasin - Weeks 1-12
    12.5 mg E3D

PCT -

Torem
    60/60/30/30

Nolva
    40/40/20/20

Will run the N2Guard/Cycle Assist as well.

Diet is in check. Macros are/should be good. Cardio will continue. Appreciate the help/suggestions and quick responses. Any further upgrades/suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks again! I'll try to keep a decent log going and update when I'm finished. Will probably be starting the beginning of September. Keep learning and training till then.

Quick bump just to verify accuracy and get some final input before getting started...

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    The compounds you listed for your cycle did look good for a first time user. I am impressed. I just hate the way dbol makes a person look when they start. There is 2 meat heads at my gym who use it, and they come in everyday and bench and leave. They are fat as crap. It does make you big, but I like the way test makes you look. Heck, I like cutters period. Var, Winny, Tren , Mast, etc. The guys here who use them look freaking jacked!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel101 View Post
    Quick bump just to verify accuracy and get some final input before getting started...
    Rock it dude, good luck, post pics so we can watch you grow

Get_Fit_quick55 is offline New Member
    What's going on people i'm.new to steroids and new to this site as well.. I recently startes a 12 week cut cycle using test cyp(1 vial) and trinaplex 200 (trenbolone blend 2 vials) i'm about 4 weeks into my cycle. I use 3ml 25g 1 1/2 needles.
    I've read people say 20 is too young to juice and also tren is bad for. A new user, but i'm already using it/them so.i'm just looking for honest help on what to do until the.end of my cycle to see.the.best results. Thanks!

I'm 20 years old 5'6 214 lbs about 16% bf
    i've been lifting weights since sophomore year in high.school so about 5 years. I work out 5 days a week ...recently started a new 1500 cal diet ....

First question

is it normal for the injection site to be swollen/ sore every time i use test cyp. ? I take it mon thurs sunday etc...

Second
    am i suppose to.run out.of test cyp before tren?

Third

how long off time after the 12 week cycle is.over? And what to start back up with?

Probably best to start your own thread since your questions are not really related to this one...

And put on your flame suit.

Thread Information