Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    UlyssesBM is offline New Member

Question Small Guy here.-500mg/Test E+12.5gm/Aromasin+ PCT/Nolvadex 10 weeks. Need Help?!?

Hey Guys and Gals.
    Quick Stats
    Im 25, 5-6", 120Lbs. Athletic build, metabolism is fast. This is Surprisingly to you all my Second Cycle since 2008 Afghaniland. Prior Military. My First cycle went like this. My weight a whooping 105lbs back then in 2008 in a 140 degree weather. Ended at 136lbs.
    1wk 200mg Deca
    2wk 200mg Deca
    3wk 300mg Deca + 200mg/ml Testavirion Enathate
    4wk 400mg Deca
    5wk 300mg Deca
    6wk 200mg Deca + 200mg/ml Testavirion Enathate
    7wk 200mg Deca
    8wk 200mg Deca + 100mg/ml Testavirion Enathate

9wk-12wk PCT Novadex XT from Max Muscle.

End Result: 105lbs to 136lbs
    Side effects. Acne in the Arms, No-loss in Libido or sexdrive and a tiny-bit Gyno on the Nipples. My Avatar is My end Result Pic from then.

Now im getting ready for a new Cycle to try out again and this is what i got planned and reason why. I know i am ridiculously smaller than 99 percent of the people in here and hence my Smaller Dose. but i just wanna make sure that i am doing it right and using the right gear.

Now i have been Told and hence why i am including it in an everyday 3rd day take is an A.I. (Aromasin ) to help prevent Gyno from starting since i see i am highly practical in getting it more.

I am not a body builder and not doing this for sports. This is highly a more self satisfying need and positive self image. I felt great the first time around. I loved the look and self accomplishment and rewards.

NEW CYCLE (Updated-Changes with Recommendations from Members Razor and Schwarzenegger)

1wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    2wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    3wk 500mgl Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    4wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    5wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    5wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    7wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    8wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    9wk 500mgl Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    10wk 500mg Test E + 12.5mg/E3D of A.I.(Aromasin)
    12wk 40mg Tamox (Nolvadex ) + Maybe 100mg Clomid
    13wk 40mg Tamox (Nolvadex) + Maybe 100mg Clomid
    14wk 20mg Tamox (Nolvadex) + Maybe 50mg Clomid
    15wk 20mg Tamox (Nolvadex) + Maybe 50mg Clomid

Pre-workout-SuperPump250
    Post- Max Muscle ARM
    Protein- Max Muscle ISO-Extreme.
    Vitamins-Over the counter Vitamins.

Its a simple cycle i have been recommended and based on my size, the amounts to be proper. But like every other person in here we would like to get some feed backs. Maybe someone out there has done something similar or recommends higher doses.

Please let me know what you think. No need to be rude. Just professional Opinions. Adult to Adult. Thanks
    Last edited by UlyssesBM; 08-01-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: New Changes to new Cycle.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Few things with out even getting i.to your size.
    Cc means nothinh. Things come different mg's per cc
    Your pct is way off
    You should run test longer then deca , not the way you have it.
    Depending if it the test or deca causing the gyno, nolva may not help.
    I would scratch this plan and read up some more
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Razor is offline Banned
    1CC=how many mg?
    Use an AI on cycle, such as aromasin or adex not nolvadex
    Way to much deca for your first cycle, thats probably were the gyno came from IM guessing
    your first cycle, you started deca first and then three weeks later you added test, this is the worst way to run it, deca shuts your down, you need test base to keep your body functioning correctly, the test should have been run together with the deca or just test alone.
    Novadex XT from Max Muscle is not NOLVADEX one is a supplement intended to confuse and prolly does not work, the other is an actual drug intended to work.
    Again for you new cycle, skip the deca and just run test only or add an oral or not. Read some in the educational forum about building a better cycle

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree you need research and your bf isnt 2% hit the diet section and learn how to eat.Good luck Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    1CC=how many mg?
    Use an AI on cycle, such as aromasin or adex not nolvadex
    Way to much deca for your first cycle, thats probably were the gyno came from IM guessing
    Fixing the CC measurements It was Organon Deca 100mg/ml = 1cc. as far as my body fat goes its verify difficult to ever get any type of % because of my slim body frame. At this moment i have no clue. Eating diet had never been an issue and when i did my first cycle food intake was perfect.

RAZOR you say a AI cycle? what do you recommend that could be taken during the entire cycle and in what dose to help prevent Gyno?

Now i understand alot of people would like for me to read more and more. But you can only read so much before alot of post start contradicting and you see fan-boys cheering on their fav supplement of choice. I just wanna keep it simple and effective.

I appreciate the input so far. As far as starting the Deca 2wks later is because i was recommended to kick start with the Test E, get the Body going on it. Kick in the Deca so we dont have any shut down problems, end it with 2 weeks of deca as its a long term effective anabolic and run Nolvadex throughout the entire process to prevent Gyno on other side effects and run after to get things back to normal. Everywhere i have read i see that Test E and Deca compliment each other very well and its a preferred popular stack hence why im going that route.

Yes a test deca cycle cam be a good cycle. Buf you not doing any part of it correct. Thats why I said read,more. Nolva won't help if the gyno is from deca. Your pct is way off. I'm 5'6 also. And as you sais your small. You honeslty shouldn't use anything nut if you are stick with test only.

Ur body will be shut down with whatever compound u inject and really doesnt make sense to start the deca two weeks later because of that. Since test E takes about 4-6 weeks to see results its never used as a "kick start". A kick start would be d-bol, anadrol , test prop, etc.

Based on the half life of deca being longer than test e, its recommended by most to end with 2 weeks of test e only and not the way u have it.

Nolvadex is usually used at 20mg/day and only prevents estrogen gyno. Some use more. I prefer to use nolvadex on deca/test cycles as a safety precaution but ur still susceptible to progestin related gyno, ie. from deca.

It seems u want to stay on the low dosage side so i would increase ur dosage to 300-400mg/week test e and 200-300mg/deca. As an example, I'm currently on 600mg/week test e and 400mg/week deca.

To prevent deca dick, testosterone should be higher than deca as a precaution.

Even though u say that u have been reading posts, based on all the points that i JUST addressed, your cycle is not well researched nor properly dosed and i dont even wanna get started on the PCT.

Deca and test DO compliment each other if you do it right. Your cycle has alot of holes in it. I suggest you eat and workout more and constistently, and u should be able to pack on at least 10lbs of solid muscle or more in 6 months without the sauce.

You say your eating perfect, what is perfect? Are u getting over 3000 calories/day at least? Im not gonna rip on your size ill leave that to the others but in the end your gonna do wutever u want.

Hope this helped and that you dont stick with the current cycle/dosages u have.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UlyssesBM View Post
    Fixing the CC measurements It was Organon Deca 100mg/ml = 1cc. as far as my body fat goes its verify difficult to ever get any type of % because of my slim body frame. At this moment i have no clue. Eating diet had never been an issue and when i did my first cycle food intake was perfect.

RAZOR you say a AI cycle? what do you recommend that could be taken during the entire cycle and in what dose to help prevent Gyno?
    Yes run aromasin for an AI. ar-r .com sells it under Anti-estrogen's, as Liquid Stane. 12.5mg E3D and really this time just run test, forget the deca
    Run the test at 500mg a week pin monday and thurdsday and pct with nolvadex as 40/40/20/20
    Eat a lot, sleep a lot and drink a lot of water.

Yes run aromasin for an AI. ar-r .com sells it under Anti-estrogen's, as Liquid Stane. 12.5mg E3D and really this time just run test, forget the deca
    Run the test at 500mg a week pin monday and thurdsday and pct with nolvadex as 40/40/20/20
    I agree with Razor.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I'd establish a solid base from a bulking diet if I was you, you could put more natural weight on which would be a far better starting point for cycling.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Most importantly here which hasn't really been touched on in your photo you ate tiny and that's at te end of cycle, you really need to learn to eat and train for a few ears before you cycle, maybe gain another 20lb or so naturally

Ok so to recap Razor, 8wks of 500mg/ml Test weekly.(250mg/ml on monday and 250mg/ml on thrusday). Aromasin for AI(a.k.a. Liquid Stane at AR-R)for the entire 8wks at a dose of 12.5mg every 3rd day. After the 8wks run Nolvadex for 4wks at 40mg 1wk/40mg 2wk/20mg 3wk/20mg 4wk.

Hopefully i got this right and as far as the Sleep and eat alot goes. Got that covered. Thats the beauty of being the BOSS

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UlyssesBM

Ok so to recap Razor, 8wks of 500mg/ml Test weekly.(250mg/ml on monday and 250mg/ml on thrusday). Aromasin for AI(a.k.a. Liquid Stane at AR-R )for the entire 8wks at a dose of 12.5mg every 3rd day. After the 8wks run Nolvadex for 4wks at 40mg 1wk/40mg 2wk/20mg 3wk/20mg 4wk.

Hopefully i got this right and as far as the Sleep and eat alot goes. Got that covered. Thats the beauty of being the BOSS
    Yup and you start the pct two weeks after your last injection of test.

Also how much quantity of that Liquid Stane should i get. The bottles are throwing off. How long would a Liquid Stane 30mL 25mg/mL last me? Is it 25mg per ML and there is 30ML worth in one bottle? So thereby i take 12.5mg which is half of the 25mg/ml and i have a total of 60 doses at a 12.5mg per dose every 3rd day right? So one bottle for 4wks. Means i will need 2 bottles for 8wks...is this right?

i think 8 weeks is too short and would end the cycle prematurely when u would still be growing. I would do at least 10 weeks at a minimum.

run clomid AND nolvadex in PCT

100/100/50/50 clomid
    40/40/20/20 nolva

starting 2 weeks after last injection
    clomid is also available at ar - r

Like Marcus said build a base! You dont have one and your diet wasnt good or you would be bigger.This isnt a slam but you dont need aas you need FOOD.No aas in the world is going to help anyone who dont eat right.

Did i have this correct? "How long would a Liquid Stane 30mL 25mg/mL last me? Is it 25mg per ML and there is 30ML worth in one bottle? So thereby i take 12.5mg which is half of the 25mg/ml and i have a total of 60 doses at a 12.5mg per dose every 3rd day right? So one bottle for 4wks. Means i will need 2 bottles for 8wks...is this right?"

also what is the recommended use for the "Research chemicals from AR-R " the STANE, TAMOX and COMIL. The Test-E will be Liquid Injectible. am i to expect the same for AR-R products.

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    Nah, AR-R 's products are liquid orals

dont know why ur set on 8 weeks but since ur gonna do it anyway...

When you look the same a year from now you will only have your ignorance to blame.

This is what sucks. One person like razor says go ahead and do this. Which isnt a great cycle to begin with. Then the op stops listening to everyone else because they got an answer they like. Op do not listen to razor

Im not trying to be rude or ignore the Fact that others are trying to discourage. The simple truth is that i am determined to do this cycle. Im not looking for "Please dont do it". Im looking for advice on how i can do it better instead, if the cycle is good or not or what to change. I appreciate RAZOR and Schwarzenegger input and resources in helping me better make this cycle. I have reconstructed the Cycle up top.

As far as the Food intake goes Its GREAT!. Calorie intake, Carbs, Fats..ect. I got this. Im not gonna do an essay explaining my Meals for the next 16wks.

Also quick Question. Liquid Orals. How are they recommended used?... Under lip, under tongue, inside cheek? Whats the best?

Bro I aint trying to be rude or flame on you.But you dont even look like you lift.This is why we say build a base.

Im not trying to be rude or ignore the Fact that others are trying to discourage. The simple truth is that i am determined to do this cycle. Im not looking for "Please dont do it". Im looking for advice on how i can do it better instead, if the cycle is good or not or what to change. I appreciate RAZOR and Schwarzenegger input and resources in helping me better make this cycle. I have reconstructed the Cycle up top.

As far as the Food intake goes Its GREAT!. Calorie intake, Carbs, Fats..ect. I got this. Im not gonna do an essay explaining my Meals for the next 16wks.

Also quick Question. Liquid Orals. How are they recommended used?... Under lip, under tongue, inside cheek? Whats the best?
    I'm sorry but its not if your 135 after a cycle. You may think it is. But seriously you are 10lbs heavier then my wife in my avi after a cycle. I
    I'm your height. I wrestled at 119 and 125. Once i got into lifting more and eat correctly i got up to 170 naturally

You cant tell this guy anything.Let him piss his money away.And still be looking like a long distance runner.And your wifes arms are bigger Just sayin

stpete is offline Banned
    I agree w/ the others. you need to learn how to eat and train before thinking of using AAS. And don't listen to Razor. If you can't eat correctly, it's all for not. AAS aren't magic pills. Spend quality time in the Nutrition Section cause that's where you will learn to eat right and keep gains naturally first.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Razor currently has gyno he can't get rid off so personally I wouldnt listen to him for cycle advise (nothing personal razor just facts man).

OP your prior military dude you know about routine and discipline, apply those principles to your diet and training to build a solid base THEN you should run a cycle.

Razor is offline Banned
    I didnt get gyno from steroids get your facts strait. I got it from messing around with peptides.
    He's gonna run the cycle regardless of what you tell him. Might as well give him the best advice we can. Moreover I'm gonna be laughing really hard in a week or two when the gyno is gone. So as far of it not going away. Yea it will go away. Either of you got before and after pics? I do and I have had great gains.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-01-2012 at 04:44 PM.

I didnt get gyno from steroids get your facts strait. He's gonna run the cycle regardless of what you tell him. Might as well give him the best advice we can. Moreover I'm gonna br laughing really hard in a week or two when the gyno is gone.
    so the best advice is 500mg of test e for 8 weeks?
    if i was to advise him it would be lower then 500mg and 8 weeks is to short for test e. Everyone knows that

Bro Razor opinion was just different than mine.He is a respected member here.So you should show a lil respect bro.He had his point and I have mine.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

so the best advice is 500mg of test e for 8 weeks?
    if i was to advise him it would be lower then 500mg and 8 weeks is to short for test e. Everyone knows that
    Did anybody read he previous cycle and what he wanted to do for a new one or was I the only one.

Razor is offline Banned
    And where did I say run a test e cycle for 8weeks?

Ok so to recap Razor, 8wks of 500mg/ml Test weekly.(250mg/ml on monday and 250mg/ml on thrusday). Aromasin for AI(a.k.a. Liquid Stane at AR-R )for the entire 8wks at a dose of 12.5mg every 3rd day. After the 8wks run Nolvadex for 4wks at 40mg 1wk/40mg 2wk/20mg 3wk/20mg 4wk.

Yup and you start the pct two weeks after your last injection of test.
    And where sid I say run a test e cycle for 8weeks?
    see above.

Did anybody read he previous cycle and what he wanted to do for a new one or was I the only one.
    yes i did. his 1st cycle and the one he proposed sucked. What does that matter?

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    I didnt get gyno from steroids get your facts strait. I got it from messing around with peptides.
    He's gonna run the cycle regardless of what you tell him. Might as well give him the best advice we can. Moreover I'm gonna be laughing really hard in a week or two when the gyno is gone. So as far of it not going away. Yea it will go away. Either of you got before and after pics? I do and I have had great gains.
    sorry razor, when someone makes a post about gyno and then says "I dont know if taking all this anti-estrogen stuff is making it worse or better" I just sort of assumed you couldnt get rid of it considering you didnt know what the anti-e stuff was doing for you.

Hey man I hope you get rid of it to, I hope you are laughing in a week or two when its gone

Razor is offline Banned
    My issue with gyno and this conversation have no bearing on each other. Did he post a thread saying "help getting rid of gyno" no he didn't. He posted a thread about running a second cycle.

If he did I would have let someone else like atomi or gixx handle it. Cause obviously gyno revesal and this issue I am having needs better experience than what I have. And its difficult for me to address because its not steroid related. I would have never gotten it knowing what I know now and needing to run an AI with anything I am going to run from now on.

But thanks man.

After everyones suggestions OP, just go with your heart, if you think you should wait and eat more and get a better base, then do that. Which I think you should do. You seem like you have your mind made up. I gave you info on the best cycle I would run in your case since your first one was not that great, I didnt want to see you run decanate again or get gyno from it since you already been dealing with that.

I dont know what else to tell you, go with what the vets say, eat more and train more get a better base. In the end its up to you.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-01-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

yes i did. his 1st cycle and the one he proposed sucked. What does that matter?
    I agree. He said he was going to run his cycle for 10 weeks, I dont see how 10 weeks of test e is a bad thing. Didn't Ronnie say keep cycles to 8-10 weeks?
    Last edited by Razor; 08-01-2012 at 05:29 PM.

not so slim is offline Junior Member
    you need to eat right for more then 16 weeks or your just gonna be 120lbs again in 3 months

I agree. He said he was going to run his cycle for 10 weeks, I dont see how 10 weeks of test e is a bad thing. Didn't Ronnie say keep cycles to 8-10 weeks?
    ugg. I quoted where he said 8 weeks and you agreed.
    yes Ronnie recommends alot of things including short cycles. Those typically use short esters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information