drchak is offline New Member

Question What dosage of tamoxifen, clomid, and hcg should during/after cycle????

Hello, I have done a few cycles in the past and need some help pertaining to HcG , tamoxifen , and clomid during and pct. My cycle will be strictly a sustanon based approach and will proceed as followed:

W1-250
    W2-500
    W3-500
    W4-750
    W5-750
    W6-1000
    W7-1000
    W8-750
    W9-750
    W10-500
    W11-500
    W12-250

Height: 5'11.5"
    Weight: 185
    BF%: 19%
    Waist:33"

Heart:100%

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drchak View Post
    Hello, I have done a few cycles in the past and need some help pertaining to HcG , tamoxifen , and clomid during and pct. My cycle will be strictly a sustanon based approach and will proceed as followed:

W1-250
    W2-500
    W3-500
    W4-750
    W5-750
    W6-1000
    W7-1000
    W8-750
    W9-750
    W10-500
    W11-500
    W12-250

Height: 5'11.5"
    Weight: 185
    BF%: 19%
    Waist:33"

Heart:100%
    Read this thread I started, I think you will get a lot of valuable info and also answer your question.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...G#.UBiQ99R5mSM

Atomini is offline Banned
    I am going to pull my hair out with all of the clomid, nolvadex , hcg PCT questions lmao. I feel so exhausted from answering so many people. I need a break lol.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I am going to pull my hair out with all of the clomid, nolvadex, hcg PCT questions lmao. I feel so exhausted from answering so many people. I need a break lol.
    Lol...I feel ya dude lol. Price you pay for rockin the boat with updated valuable information lol.

Dude, i've been out of the game for sometime now. I came to this site for some information about how to save my nuts. If you don't want to be a mentor to newbies why bother. I'm sure this is a typical question for guys who just want to run the right cycle. Get over your emotions and either help or leave your exhausted complaints to yourself. If I didn't want help, I would say take your frustration away and take your break. I'm just looking for answers, not emotional breakdowns.

Dude, i've been out of the game for sometime now. I came to this site for some information about how to save my nuts. If you don't want to be a mentor to newbies why bother. I'm sure this is a typical question for guys who just want to run the right cycle. Get over your emotions and either help or leave your exhausted complaints to yourself. If I didn't want help, I would say take your frustration away and take your break. I'm just looking for answers, not emotional breakdowns.
    No disrespect intended, I was joking. I didn't say I wouldn't help you.

Please see Judah's linked thread, as most of the same questions you have were answered there.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drchak
    Just timing brother, he literally just got done breaking all this shit down on another thread lol. He was just joking.

my bad

For those who have seen my sust cycle (minus the ancillaries), does that seem legitimate????

Question: why are you tapering your cycle up and down? That's like something out of 70s era bodybuilding.

12 weeker cycle is fairly long. I'd reccomend a 6 week PCT, ditch the clomid and use: nolvadex , HCG and aromasin . Clomid is far less effective than nolva, its not worth running. Aromasin must be run with HCG due to the issue of HCG increasing aromatase activity.

Run the HCG for the first 1-2 weeks of the 6 week PCT at 500iu ED.
    Run the Nolva at 40/40/20/20/20/20 ED.
    Run the aromasin at 12.5/12.5 ED

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Question: why are you tapering your cycle up and down? That's like something out of 70s era bodybuilding.

12 weeker cycle is fairly long. I'd reccomend a 6 week PCT, ditch the clomid and use: nolvadex , HCG and aromasin . Clomid is far less effective than nolva, its not worth running. Aromasin must be run with HCG due to the issue of HCG increasing aromatase activity.

Run the HCG for the first 1-2 weeks of the 6 week PCT at 500iu ED.
    Run the Nolva at 40/40/20/20/20/20 ED.
    Run the aromasin at 12.5/12.5 ED

What is your reasoning behind not using clomid?

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    What is your reasoning behind not using clomid?
    This thread will answer your question:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...G#.UBiQ99R5mSM

Interesting points, yet mods on here still recommend it.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 08-01-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Judah is offline Member
    Interesting points, yet mods on here still recommend it.
    For sure, it has made me re-think some things that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    For sure, it has made me re-think some things that's for sure.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UBjaWLSm-bc

I just wished for everyone's sake, that there was a clear cut science to AAS. Well Im sure there is when it comes to top athletics, O games, ect. Being apart of the inner circle is best.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 08-01-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Judah is offline Member
    Looks like a good read, too much to take in at the moment lol. I'll bookmark it.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    Looks like a good read, too much to take in at the moment lol. I'll bookmark it.

Very good read. Swifto is the man lol.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UBjaWLSm-bc

I just wished for everyone's sake, that there was a clear cut science to AAS. Well Im sure there is when it comes to top athletics, O games, ect. Being apart of the inner circle is best.
    THERE IS! The problem is that in the AAS-using world, there is a lot of misinformation, 'bro-talk', 'bro-science', parroting and garbage advice and information that is circulated.

Prior to 1990, nobody knew much about AAS at all. Most of the practices people did were experimental things, and most protocols (if there even were any) were developed by meatheads in gyms. Ever since the original ban (and criminalization in the USA) in 1990, it has driven the practice further underground. As a result, doctors and the medical community have been extremely reluctant to engage in research surrounding AAS use for performance enhancement. Now, it has been done, but to this day the medical community for the most part refuses to ackgnowledge AAS use for this reason and therefore refuses to provide proper medically supervision, and this is mainly because of the legality. It is extremely rare that you'll find a doctor who will provide proper supervision during your cycles. I know of ONE doctor who is okay with it. Nearly all others are not. As a result, it has been for the most part left up to the AAS-using community to come up with proper theories and protocols on AAS use, and this is largely done by people without medical background. Thankfully, since the 1990s, clinical studies and information from them have played a large role in providing logical assistance to AAS-related usage protocols but we still don't have that 100% support from the scientific/medical community to ackgnowledge AAS use for performance enhancement as a legitemate use.

My goal here is to stop the spread of non-science based misinformation and 'bro-talk' that so horribly plagues this little world of AAS use for performance enhancement. I'm here to engage in intelligent scientific and medical study in this particular arena of endocrinology. I enjoy sharing my knowledge here in the effort to help people out and assist them in their hormone augmentation as safely as possible, and in turn gain knowledge from the dynamic of seeing how others respond to my advice and their cycles, etc.

Judah is offline Member
    I think I found my new mentor lol. I really enjoy people with strong opinions that are asserting those opinions with facts and real life experiences wether it be their own or through the study of others.

Look forward to following your threads Atomini.

LOL, damn you Atomini I was just switching my profile picture to spiderman to...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what he's frustrated with is people like you that don't even bother reading the information that's been posted so many times before.. by asking this question and responding the way you did you put yourself forward as you have a right for someone to do the work for you..

read and you would have never asked the original question..

it's like a kid asking... "where do we keep the milk"...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

rage223 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

it's like a kid asking... "where do we keep the milk"...
    Cabinet, right?

Thread Information