Thread: cut fat cycle

rampage12 is offline Member

cut fat cycle

hey guys it rampage.. been out for awhile.. was gonna jump back on onther cycle.. cut some fat.. 30 6'0 225 bout 15 bf%.. proposed cycle..
    12 week . doin solid 12 week run.. clen start at 20mcg and add 20 mcg every 2 weeks.. so wk 1-2 20,wk 3-4 40, wk 5-6 60, wk 7-8 80, wk 9-10 100, wk 11-12 120, clen 50mcg wk 1-4. 75 mcg wk 5-8, 100 mcg wk 9 -12. prop eod 150mg and benadryl e3d.. would like to add insulin and igf3 and gh, but its out of price range.. any thoughts.. from what ive read this cycle is better on your body then the normal on 2 off 2 cycle

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    OK, Test is good. You need a AI. Also I dont see your PCT listed. Also I didnt see HCG .

I Would Not run clen like that imo. Benadryl is worthless bro talk. You can run clen at 2wks on/off starting at 20mcg's and ramp up each day to 120mcg's and flatline from there on or you can just run clen straight but after 2wks run ketoflen with it.

what AI would i need? benadryl does basicly the same thing as ketoflen but alot cheaper.. y would i need hcg .. i have some to run in my pct with aromasin and nolva

bump

OK, Benadryl is old outdated ways of thinking imo. Ketoflen keeps the recpotors open so clen will work if you choose to run straight through. Look at our PCT stickie so you understand fully what and why you need the peptides. HCG keeps your balls big and help aid in faster PCT. A AI keeps estrogen levels in check. You should really know all of this before you did your first cycle imo. Read our stickies before you do your next cycle please, it will only help you.

BTW, if thinking that going a cheaper route is best you SHOULD NOT be doing anything to your body. Unless you feel your body is cheap.

Dont take what Im saying as picking on you, you just really need to know what you are doing and not doing to your body before you do it.

igf1 and gh are very expensive, i have read alot about everything.. this i swhat i put to geather from what i read.. ketoflen is not cheap either. ive used hcg didnt realize i needed to use it during cycle thought just after. ive never had problems with estrogen during cycles and im running not very high dose of prop through out

How do you know you dont have estrogen issues? Ketoflen is cheap. Ive done 8wks straight on clen with ketoflen. One bottle cost me 40bucks.

Patryn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage12 View Post
    igf1 and gh are very expensive, i have read alot about everything.. this i swhat i put to geather from what i read.. ketoflen is not cheap either. ive used hcg didnt realize i needed to use it during cycle thought just after. ive never had problems with estrogen during cycles and im running not very high dose of prop through out
    HCG would be used during the period between the end of this cycle and your PCT. Though with how light this cycle is, i'm not sure it's worth it. Clomid alone should be fine.

ive had several cycles with no estrogen type of side effects.. and i agree this is not a heavy cycle.. im taking enough prop to not loose muscle thats it.. since im running prop gonna take hcg last 2 weeks of cycle and week in between cycle and pct and start pct 1 week after cycle end.. i have arimidex from previous cycle if i need it.. didnt need it then and it was heavier cycle.. i havent found the keto that cheap anywhere.. guess im lookin in wrong place

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    OK, Benadryl is old outdated ways of thinking imo. Ketoflen keeps the recpotors open so clen will work if you choose to run straight through. Look at our PCT stickie so you understand fully what and why you need the peptides. HCG keeps your balls big and help aid in faster PCT. A AI keeps estrogen levels in check. You should really know all of this before you did your first cycle imo. Read our stickies before you do your next cycle please, it will only help you.

BTW, if thinking that going a cheaper route is best you SHOULD NOT be doing anything to your body. Unless you feel your body is cheap.

Dont take what Im saying as picking on you, you just really need to know what you are doing and not doing to your body before you do it.
    100%

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    HCG would be used during the period between the end of this cycle and your PCT. Though with how light this cycle is, i'm not sure it's worth it. Clomid alone should be fine.

Negative, if you only run 1 compound in your PCT, Nolva not Clomid.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post

i dont think not using gh or igf is going a cheap route
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i dont think not using gh or igf is going a cheap route

I agree, but wasnt reffering to that. Was talking about benadryl not ketoflen. Also only doing part PCT, and not running a AI.

what do u mean part pct? im not gonna run ai if i dont need it.. what doses would ketoflen be ran during cycle?

i havent found the keto that cheap anywhere.. guess im lookin in wrong place
    Board sponsor, bro. $20 at AR-R

i cant even find anything about ketoflen now.. doesnt it have another name.. cant find where i was reading about it

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i cant even find anything about ketoflen now.. doesnt it have another name.. cant find where i was reading about it
    http://www.ar-r.com/ancillaries/keto-30-ml-1-mg-ml.html
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

i seen that.. not much on liquid stuff.. lookin for pills.. more consistant doses.. and that stuff taste nasty

is it dosed at 1mg per day.. that the recommended dose?

Typically 1-3mg's per day. Start with 1mg a day.

bump
    what do u mean part pct? im not gonna run ai if i dont need it.. what doses would ketoflen be ran during cycle?

GO READ our PCT stickie's.

i have aromasin nolva and hcg ..thought that was good pct

that not correct?

yes?? bump

thats what im goin with

Then you are a fool. I told you to read and you havnt which is why NOONE has replied to this thread. You only want us to lay it out for you period. AGAIN READ OUR STICKIES ON PCT, HCG , AI.

i have read them.. to me that looks correct.. i have adex to run during cycle if need be.. i can see running hcg last few weeks of cycle through pct.. but not whole cycle

re bump

gonna do ketoflen starting at 1mg per day probably up to 3mg at end.. and run adex .5mg ed during cycle.. i do not have enough hcg to run during whole cycle and still do not see why its needed during whole cycle.. only have 10000iu for pct and extra 5000 iu for whatever.. and nolva anr aro for rest of pct

i seen that.. not much on liquid stuff.. lookin for pills.. more consistant doses.. and that stuff taste nasty
    I don't see a problem with proper dosing liquids using an oral syringe. Have you tasted this particular product? I've tried their Clen and i've tried liquid GW-50156 from another company and neither of them have much taste at all. Many of us on this forum regularly stick 1.5 inch needles into our muscles for gains. A potentially slightly unpleasant flavor is a big deal to you?

ive used the liquid adex and liquid dbol before.. pills to me r just easier.. will probably order from ar-r thought cause everywhere ive looked has 200 minimum purchase.. does my cycle look better though?

can i run this Cyclofenil in place of hcg ? didnt see it ar-r though

is there any difference in ar-r and rui-products? they have same site

so soes anyone else have input on the 12 week clen cycle?

what r the the amounts on adding ben alcohol to test.. how much per ml?

Thread Information