Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member

Advice on hypothetical winter bulk

So, I'm still in cycle right now, with 4 weeks left. I don't plan on cycling again until the end of December. My vision for that cycle is still in it's infancy, all I know is I want to it to be a bulk. I was thinking of a test/mast/tren cycle.

However, my guy only has long esters. I've looked around various forums and most all who run a test/tren/mast cycle have 2 or 3 of those compounds as short esters. I understand the possibility of rough sides, and wanting to get off earlier, but if short esters aren't available to me, should I still run a test/tren/mast cycle, and how would you suggest I do it?

Would something like on Monday and Friday - 200mg test e, 150mg tren e, 200mg mast e - work? So that's 400mg test a week, 300mg tren a week, 400mg mast a week. So that's 4.83 ml divided into two weekly pins, 2.415 ml per injection.

Keep in mind the bottles are tes 300mg/ml, tren 200mg/ml, and mast 200mg/ml.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Leave the dark side for a few years your still too young and tren is nothing to mess with!!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    too young bro, you shouldn't be doing your current cycle (which is??). best advice is stop what you are doing and run PCT.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good advice stop before its to late!

I appreciate your concerns gentlemen, but stopping isn't an option. This is a lifestyle I've always wanted, and one I plan on making a living on.

I cannot remain competitive in this sport without gear. I need that extra 10% boost on top of training and nutrition.

Don't think of me as your typical ignorant 20 year old. I am not doing this for fun, or to take the "easy" way to a better body. This was a choice I mulled over for 3 years, ever since I found out my dad, who competed in BB, used. I talked with him about it, and my doctor, and read much information from this very site and some others like it. I would not jump into such a lifechanging decision so foolhardedly. I had no intention of putting something into my body unless I knew exactly what it would and could do to me, short term and long term. I am not one to make blind decisions, especially when the outcome is so important.

There are always consequences for ones actions, but when you are passionate about something, you have to make sacrifices.

Again, I thank you for your concerns, but I can't back out now, this lifestyle decision has been made. Now, that being said, my question still stands on test/tren /mast long esters lol.

I appreciate your concerns gentlemen, but stopping isn't an option. This is a lifestyle I've always wanted, and one I plan on making a living on.

I cannot remain competitive in this sport without gear. I need that extra 10% boost on top of training and nutrition.

Don't think of me as your typical ignorant 20 year old. I am not doing this for fun, or to take the "easy" way to a better body. This was a choice I mulled over for 3 years, ever since I found out my dad, who competed in BB, used. I talked with him about it, and my doctor, and read much information from this very site and some others like it. I would not jump into such a lifechanging decision so foolhardedly. I had no intention of putting something into my body unless I knew exactly what it would and could do to me, short term and long term. I am not one to make blind decisions, especially when the outcome is so important.

There are always consequences for ones actions, but when you are passionate about something, you have to make sacrifices.

Again, I thank you for your concerns, but I can't back out now, this lifestyle decision has been made. Now, that being said, my question still stands on test/tren /mast long esters lol.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    have you ever used tren or mast before?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

stpete is offline Banned
    And what is your cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    have you ever used tren or mast before?
    Not tren , I'm using mast e right now along with test e. 500mg a week each. I have wanted to try tren from the start, my dad had good things to say about it and many others have said it's their favorite. I also understand it is a rougher compound so I've waited.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    And what is your cycle experience?
    This hypothetical cycle would be my 2nd real cycle.

Did 4 weeks of 40md ED dimethazine and 20mg ED methylstenbolone in January.

I am 7 weeks into my first cycle. This is 500mg EW of test e and mast e. The first 5 weeks I kickstarted with 20mg dimethazine ED and 50mg test p EOD.

I'm sure you'll want other stats as well so; 6'1" 215lbs 11% BF. Training for 6 yeas, started dieting for bulks/cuts 3 years ago. Although I have always eaten clean.

Thread Information