hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

is 50mg tren eod even worth pinning ?

next cycle plan on possibly using tren -a at 50-100mg eod but was wondering if 50mg eod wold even give gains ?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Read this thread and read it well: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ctively-thread!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most certainly.

stpete is offline Banned
    Yep...

hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    atomini nice post, so you can see benefits from 50mg tren then, however is it on the low side and would 100mg be a better dose ?

50mg EOD of tren (which equals 200mg per week) is ABSOLUTELY NOT on the low side. What is your definition of a 'low dose'? Do you even have a reference point for your measurement of what constitutes a 'high dose' or a 'low dose'? By this same logic, I could easily just randomly throw out a statement such as "30 degrees is such a hot temperature!!". 30 degrees what? Farenheit? Celcius? Kelvins? This is not how we go about doing things.

You see, this is the problem around here (and I covered this in my Tren thread) how people arbitrarily throw out random numbers and state that 'x dose' is a 'high dose' or 'y dose' is a 'low dose' when they base these claims off of nothing. I'm trying to get people to think logically and rationally here. 200mg of trenbolone is clearly considered a moderate to high dose when we look at what the measurement baseline is (testosterone ).

I mentioned in my tren thread that the anabolic rating by which every steroid is measured from and compared against is testosterone. Testosterone's anabolic rating is 100. Trenbolone's anabolic rating is 500, making it 5x more anabolic than testosterone. You want to do 200mg of trenbolone? Well, in order to achieve the capabilities of 200mg of trenbolone, you would require the equivalent 1,000mg of testosterone. A GRAM OF TESTOSTERONE. Please tell me, with all of these things considered, how 50mg EOD (200mg/week) of trenbolone is 'on the low side'?

100mg tren = 500mg testosterone
    200mg tren = 1,000mg testosterone
    300mg tren = 1,500mg testosterone
    400mg tren = 2,000mg testosterone
    500mg tren = 2,500mg testosterone

Understand the concept? You must consider these things before selecting a dose that you desire. Trenbolone is the strongest conventional anabolic steroid that exists. Do NOT take ANY aspect of trenbolone lightly, or make speedy decisions with it.
    Last edited by Atomini; 08-03-2012 at 03:44 PM.

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Are you going to have Test base?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I was pinning 75mg tren eod in afghanistan and had some pretty impressive results!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I was pinning 75mg tren eod in afghanistan and had some pretty impressive results!
    Yup, in every single tren cycle i've done over the last 5 years, I always used 75mg EOD (totals out to 300mg/week) and that had a profound effect on physique changes. It is only now that I decided just for this ONE cycle I am currently on, to try 200mg EOD (800mg/week). I won't be going that high again, this is just an experimental thing for me.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbill78 View Post
    next cycle plan on possibly using tren-a at 50-100mg eod but was wondering if 50mg eod wold even give gains ?
    Yes I think you can,,,Ive seen it done.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Yup, in every single tren cycle i've done over the last 5 years, I always used 75mg EOD (totals out to 300mg/week) and that had a profound effect on physique changes. It is only now that I decided just for this ONE cycle I am currently on, to try 200mg EOD (700mg/week). I won't be going that high again, this is just an experimental thing for me.
    Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Fixed!
    Alright, you win... if you want to get THAT technical.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

Fixed!
    I always wonder how guys can be so extremely technical with everything else and then use rounding with their dose.

I hardly ever see anyone post their correct weekly dosage when they are injecting EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I always wonder how guys can be so extremely technical with everything else and then use rounding with their dose.

I hardly ever see anyone post their correct weekly dosage when they are injecting EOD.
    Yeah... with short esters that's why its best to look at it from an EOD perspective than weekly.

Hell, i've always said that the human body doesn't know or understand the Roman calendar. All it knows is that you're dumping an excessive amount of hormones into it! lol

keev900 is offline New Member
    atomini, read some of your post .. for certain i have been eating up your information and loving some of the knowledge i have gained from your insights . recently i have started my first cycle , tren , test 400 as base. started the tren on saturday. appetite has exploded ! noticing some physical changes in only 3 days ! takes a little while to fall asleep at night , noticed a little bit of sweat around my shirt neck collar , nothing serious . dreams have been very vivid/strange. started off with 200mg which i kinda regret starting off so high gonna even it out to 300mgs a weeks . test i have been using 250mgs but the weeks before 400mgs a week. getting gear this friday.. should i up the test or keep at 250mgs a week ?

Quote Originally Posted by keev900 View Post
    atomini, read some of your post .. for certain i have been eating up your information and loving some of the knowledge i have gained from your insights . recently i have started my first cycle , tren , test 400 as base. started the tren on saturday. appetite has exploded ! noticing some physical changes in only 3 days ! takes a little while to fall asleep at night , noticed a little bit of sweat around my shirt neck collar , nothing serious . dreams have been very vivid/strange. started off with 200mg which i kinda regret starting off so high gonna even it out to 300mgs a weeks . test i have been using 250mgs but the weeks before 400mgs a week. getting gear this friday.. should i up the test or keep at 250mgs a week ?
    You've made your very first cycle a cycle of 2 compounds, one of which is TREN ? Why did you come to this decision? What estered tren are you using?

There are some things that are confusing me here... you said you've been on cycle for 3 days? But you said in previous weeks you've been using 400mg/week of test? How long have you been on? Is it 3 days or a matter of weeks?

test 400 cycle started on 3 weeks ago . decided to add tren "e" into the mix 3 days ago . sorry for not clarifying

With that information, I can definitely tell you this:

- All of the side effects you listed (the sweating, the sleeplessness) are all placebo. It is literally impossible for trenbolone acetate to even rise to a steady blood level by which you will start seeing results in three days, let alone trenbolone enanthate . Trenbolone acetate, depending on your dose, will typically start to give you side effects by the 2nd week and will typically start to 'kick in' by the end of week 2 / beginning of week 3. Trenbolone enanthate takes even longer for anything to even begin to occur (give it about 4-5 weeks).

- The physique changes you speak of that you have been seeing lately is from the test 400, not the tren . At 3 weeks into your cycle, it is very possible for the test 400 to have risen to a stable steady blood plasma level that you'd start to see changes. What you're experiencing is the test 400.

- If you're already at 400mg/week of test by week 3, I would say keep it there and then drop the dose to 200mg/week in 2 weeks from now. This is because by that point, the tren will begin to reach optimal blood levels for results to start showing. If you cut the test to 200mg/week this early, you're just short-changing yourself of gains considering that the tren won't be doing a thing until at least 4 weeks from now.

Why did you decide to throw the tren in 3 weeks into the cycle? It would have been far more optimal to simply start the test AND the tren right off the bat from the beginning, especially considering you are using primarily longer esters. This is one of the reasons why you shouldn't be using more than testosterone -only for your first cycle. Now everything will be all over the place.

agreed, everything is sporadically funked up. also it does seem very logical for me to keep running 400mgs of test for another 2-3 weeks. honestly i threw in the tren because i thought the test400 was junk gear . worried about fin dick but ive heard prami keeps this in check ?

Yes, prami keeps tren -dick in check. Running test with tren also helps with this greatly as well.

atomini , last night i took .25mgs of parmi ... psssssshhhhh that shit was harsh .. nipple sensitivity has gone away . letro is also on deck but i havent taken for 3 weeks now. seeing as i took a 2-3 days of letro and early symptoms of gyno banished , found no need to take any longer . also due to the side effects . Looking into acquiring liquid stane .. any input ?

Sounds like you've solved the issue. Keep the aromasin on hand once you get it and use it whenever any gyno symptoms pop up (if it is estrogen related). Also make sure to use a small dose regardless if running aromatizing steroids .

Thread Information