freddy1418 is offline Associate Member

need experienced advice

So here I go.. I'm 6'2 curenntly 208... and 28yrs old... I finished a cyle a month ago.. my first which was test c at 500 mg week for 12 weeks... I got my weight up to 224 when I was done with the cycle... I had/have nolva and clomid for pct and started it two weeks after last pin... a week after my last pin apparently a got food poisoning that put my down for a week... I couldn't hold n e thing in my stomach and barely could work out cause my energy was shot.... I started my pct and needless to say I lost all my gains after that crushing week.... I am now back on cycle of test p at 150mg eod... wht do yous think of this?.. I want to get back to were I was and then go on a trt dose... thanks in advance

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    so you jumped right back on and then want to cruise at trt dose.
    So are you trying to put yourself on trt for ever? Why would you do this
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418
    So here I go.. I'm 6'2 curenntly 208... and 28yrs old... I finished a cyle a month ago.. my first which was test c at 500 mg week for 12 weeks... I got my weight up to 224 when I was done with the cycle... I had/have nolva and clomid for pct and started it two weeks after last pin... a week after my last pin apparently a got food poisoning that put my down for a week... I couldn't hold n e thing in my stomach and barely could work out cause my energy was shot.... I started my pct and needless to say I lost all my gains after that crushing week.... I am now back on cycle of test p at 150mg eod... wht do yous think of this?.. I want to get back to were I was and then go on a trt dose... thanks in advance
    What was the question?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWolf View Post
    What was the question?
    him jumping right back on cycle then going to a self prescribed pct.

and IMO its a bad idea
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

and IMO its a bad idea
    Oh. I read it a couple of times and it just looked like a statement. Not a smart one either.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

and IMO its a bad idea
    So should I bite the bullet and go to pct or do you think I could gain those 15lb back in a month or so then pct? I'm just extremely aggrevated with the situation with all my gains bieng lost....

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWolf

Oh. I read it a couple of times and it just looked like a statement. Not a smart one either.
    Lol thanks for the bashing and no advice.. if you could read english you should read the? It might be a dumb idea but obviously you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed either

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd take a long and serious look at your nutrition. If you aren't eating enough calories and enough of the right portions of macros, all your gains will evaporate once again. Your PCT has very little to do with maintaining gains and more about keeping your estrogen low while trying to restart your own endogenous production of testosterone . I never understand why this is so hard for some guys to grasp. Diet is everything....and if it's not, I'd like someone to prove to me otherwise.

I'm not saying your nutrition is flawed. I get what you are saying about the food poisioning. That really blows, but show me your nutrition plan for at least the duration of your next cycle plus 12 weeks post cycle and then we'll know if a return to gains will be sustainable or short lived.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418 View Post
    Lol thanks for the bashing and no advice.. if you could read english you should read the? It might be a dumb idea but obviously you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed either
    Be nice.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    My advice to you is to PCT. Dial in your diet plan and try to put that lost 15lbs or as much of it as you can before you cycle again.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418
    Bad luck on that one, sorry to hear that.

Get off the gear. I would rest up, give your body a chance to recover, eat right, train hard...then in 3 to 6 months try another cycle.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    STOP NOW. RUN PCT. Somewhere in this your diet was screwed up. Read, learn and ask questions before you start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah

Bad luck on that one, sorry to hear that.

Get off the gear. I would rest up, give your body a chance to recover, eat right, train hard...then in 3 to 6 months try another cycle.
    Yea that's what I'm going to do.... thanks for heading me in the right direction fellas...

Thread Information