jakemorris is offline New Member

insomnia NOW????

Hey guys this is my second cycle i have been running test e 500 ew and tren 200 ew

my last pin was week 8 so i upped the dosage to test e 750 and tren 400 ew

i can't sleep....................

did the tren 400 shot kick in that fast?? i mean its literally only been 3 days... i have been fine with sleep for the 200 shots..

Thank you!!

btw this is my second night without sleep.... i just took 9mgs of melatonin, 3 caps of expired benadryl, and 2 nyquil lol.......... hope i can sleep

jakemorris is offline New Member
    please someone confirm it is the tren or the test becuz i really hope its not just me ... i hate not sleeping

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the tren , is it tren a or e??

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Read Atomini's Tren sticky, it has proper dosages

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    More than likely the tren . Tylenol pm helps.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    second cycle and already using tren ???? smart...its the tren, drop it... actually you should not be using it,even if this was your 5th cycle...you are 23 right? another reason not to use tren......

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemorris View Post
    Hey guys this is my second cycle i have been running test e 500 ew and tren 200 ew

did the tren 400 shot kick in that fast?? i mean its literally only been 3 days... i have been fine with sleep for the 200 shots..

Thank you!!

btw this is my second night without sleep.... i just took 9mgs of melatonin, 3 caps of expired benadryl, and 2 nyquil lol.......... hope i can sleep
    I don't wanna push u toward addictive substances but if u got an early appointment watching the night go by sucks..I reach for a Xanax or ambien if I really need sleep..tren really makes me anxious..I've tried all the herbal stuff,melatonin Benadryl and they don't quite cut it..iam naturally anxious guy anyways..good luck

Oh btw if u go that route, moderation is key..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemorris View Post

Thank you!!

Its the TREN probably...OTC you could try Melatonin 3 mg before bed and/or some ZMA. Tylenol PM is good to but dont use it daily.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Sounds to me like the tren , yup.

Trensomnia for myself doesn't seem to begin until at least about 3 weeks in. It is all dose dependant, of course. If you run high doses of tren, you can expect trensomnia to kick in sooner. If you increase your tren dose at all, expect the insomnia to increase.

By the way, melatonin should NOT be used as a sleeping pill, that's not what melatonin's purpose in the body is. 9mg is FAR too much as well. You can really give yourself some problems if you don't know what you're doing with melatonin, and perhaps make your insomnia worse. Melatonin's role in the body is to regulate your 'biological clock'. and your day/night cycles. I.e. if you are trying to get yourself to sleep an hour or 2 earlier than you normally go to bed at, it will assist in re-setting your body's sleep cycle if you take it 30 minutes before bed. It is not to be used as a sleeping pill to knock yourself out and keep you sleeping through the night.

Please see this thread on when and how to properly use melatonin: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...d-on-Melatonin

Mistake #4: I need melatonin to help me sleep
    In most cases, your sleep problem isn't from a lack of melatonin, and increasing melatonin can mask underlying problems that are the real cause of insomnia. If you need melatonin to help you fall or stay asleep, you are more likely suffering from a circadian rhythm sleep disorder. Circadian rhythm sleep disorders mean that your body is producing melatonin and other sleep hormones at the wrong time of day, so when you need to sleep, you don't have enough melatonin in your system. Simply adding melatonin doesn't fix the sleep problem and can contribute to depressive mood disorders. The most effective treatment for circadian rhythm sleep disorders is light therapy, because bright light is the zeitgeber or signaler the body clock uses to reset itself each day.

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    less sides are seen with higher tren lower test ratio. i would lower your test to so your 400/400 n see how that goes. reason being tren side effects are estrogen provoked so less test is less aromotizing which is less estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce View Post
    less sides are seen with higher tren lower test ratio. i would lower your test to so your 400/400 n see how that goes. reason being tren side effects are estrogen provoked so less test is less aromotizing which is less estrogen.
    Once of the reasons why I precisely reccomend in my tren thread to run TRT dose of testosterone and higher trenbolone dose.

r u running caber/tami/dostinex for progestrein, or an AI?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Once of the reasons why I precisely reccomend in my tren thread to run TRT dose of testosterone and higher trenbolone dose.
    homework is key. hence my name ; ) if your gunna do it. do it right.

great sticky btw man,

Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce View Post
    r u running caber/tami/dostinex for progestrein, or an AI?
    Is this question for me?

I'm running caber right now on my cycle. Always do whenever I run tren . I have Aromasin on hand though, but saved primarily for PCT.

^no. for jake..
    i think ur good man loll

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One of the many reasons we tell you younger guys to leave the junk alone. You get it in your head that it's as simple as sticking yourself with gear and presto, you get huge.

Welcome to tren son. You shouldn't be messing with this stuff yet and if you had to do gear then your first cycles should have been test only!

Take the advice given on dose adjustment.....or you could start a vicious cycle of pills to sleep and pills to wake up. Fun times huh?

Congrats on a really smart decision. Did you actually think there would be no consequences?

rage223 is offline Junior Member
    Not to hijack the thread, but 9 weeks into test cyp 500mg ew/ masteron e 400mg ew (only last 3 weeks) cycle and I to have started to experience a bit of insomnia. 3am- 5am every night for past week has been the same story for me...

What changed? Well I found my test cyp to be under dosed so I switched to a new brand literally 3 injects ago. New stuff is 350mg/ ml test cyc/ euth (175/175). Still taking 500 mg ew. I think this stuff is better, because well, I can't seem to stay asleep (which I hate). Higher androgens causing this?

What else changed, seems like I have a lot going on in life. Lots of stress... Could 100% be the reason because I find my mind racing and the sole reason I cant sleep. Feel like the test causes the thoughts to irritate me more though.
    Last edited by rage223; 08-05-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    One of the many reasons we tell you younger guys to leave the junk alone. You get it in your head that it's as simple as sticking yourself with gear and presto, you get huge.

Welcome to tren son. You shouldn't be messing with this stuff yet and if you had to do gear then your first cycles should have been test only!

Take the advice given on dose adjustment.....or you could start a vicious cycle of pills to sleep and pills to wake up. Fun times huh?

Congrats on a really smart decision. Did you actually think there would be no consequences?
    God,I dont know how many times Ive said the same thing to newbs.You should just copy this responce because your gonna have to use it for the 1000's of others out there..It's sad..

bigging is offline Junior Member
    You say u run caber every time u run tren ? It's your second cycle did u run tren on your first cycle? Things aren't adding up, your second cycle I wouldn't run tren and u never answered is it tren A or E. Your 23 chill out test would do more then enough for you if you had yourself tested for test levels and they were low. If not you shouldn't even be on aas

Thread Information