onemuscle is offline New Member

Talking im just another newb.

I am a 29 yr old male.... 6ft 235lbs.... everyone says im the perfect size to just tone up and that is what i aim to do. I have used supplements like whey protien and ripped fuel but to no avail ii still just a slab of flab. I order some dbol and winni v 2 years ago but just ended up trashing it since i didnt understand the cycles nor did i have the proper diet. Im ready to go all in and dedicate to this experince .... so i guess i need sort of a coach. My goals are only to build strength.... sculpt and define .... with on minimum mass gain ..... can anyone get me on the right track..... also while i was in the service, a guy told me he used dbol but stopped cycling for a year.... he was a water balloon with D cup male boobs.... please tell me i can acheive true muscle and not water sacks.

haterade is offline Associate Member
    you wont get spoon fed info.. go to the educational sub forum and read up..

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Dbol with high bf will make you look ridiculous and winny at high bf is a waste of money

it would probably be more fun to burn your money

btern is offline Associate Member
    forget cycling for now get your diet and training right first...... your better to juice of a good base imo

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Steroids of course help but it sounds like you need yo up the cardio and check out our diet section on tips to help you eat correctly. Honestly steroids are kind of a waste at this stage because they won't just burn the fat off you and any muscle gain made will be hard to notice until you tone up. The choice is yours and I wish you luck whichever road you take.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

onemuscle is offline New Member
    Thanks..... i was a bit iffy about the whole thing.... im gonna check out the diet section. Hopefully there is a simple option to just boost my metabolism..... i have noticed that it is the hardest thing to burn off fat and calories for me. Maybe i should just go organic.

Thread Information