Hey guys,

I'm 30 years old, 17 stone, 6"4,and my BF is now 15% - I've been on a cut since the start of the year and now looking to bulk for the back end of the year and try and keep my gains through next year.

I did a cycle 3 years ago of 14 weeks of Test E 250 on a Mon and Thurs with a Dbol front load of 40mg for the first 5 weeks and PCT of Nolva and Clomid – got some good gains but then separated my shoulder and tore my rotator cuff at rugby so was out the gym for a while – got myself back to a good strength platform now so going to hit it 2nd week in Sept.

Couple of questions I have are:

The cycle i'm going to run is quite basic as is only my second cycle.

Cycle was going to look as below:

Weeks 1 – 15 Test E 500 (pinned Mon and Thurs)
Weeks 1 – 4 40mg of dbol spread throughout the day at 10mg doses.
Weeks 18 – 21 PCT nolvadex -20/20/20/20 clomid-50/50/50/50

Going to be taking milk thistle for the first 6 weeks as well for liver protection at 1 200mg capsule per 10mg dose of dbol.

HOWEVER - the issue I have is that seeing my guy today and he had no Dbol but gave me Anapolon 50 instead, now I dont know too much about Anapolon so if anyone could shed any light on this it would be fantastic?

Also I had got 7 weeks worth with 50 tabs in the pot and I'm not starting my cycle until I get back from my weeks holiday which i go on in 3 weeks but was thinking if i have 3 weeks spare can i just start the Anpolon for 3 weeks pre-hol, then come back and continue the Apapolon and start pinning or will the 3 weeks be a waste pre hol and I'll lose all my gains?

Thanks guys.