Damo1986 is offline New Member

UK customs checks

Hello people.

I'm a UK resident and the law on importing steroid has changed making it illegal even for personal use!! I know a guy in customs and I tried digging for info on how they check packages. He wasn't very forthcoming and I didn't really want to tell him why I wanted to know. He did however say they generally walk the dog over packages.

Does anyone else know what their procedure is? Random searches, X-ray??
    Anyone with any knowledge to share on this would be very helpful...

DanB is offline Banned
    Your man who wasnt forthcoming could of blacklisted your addy for all you know, rookie error

They showing an interest at moment due to Olympics, it the reason they changed the law

Depending on where it being shipped from is how much interest they show,

If it European they get through majority of time, but at the moment I personally wouldnt risk an order from China, Hong Kong, Pakistan to the UK (Northern Ireland a different story) etc unless they gurantee delivery which sellers from these countries usually dont

They dont do random searches, they screen the parcels, but if there is somebody actually at the xray and paying attention is another story

Damo1986 is offline New Member
    He's been over at mine having a chat while I've been smoking the biggest joint ever made (back in my smoking days) and he's known me since I was a kid and is a close friend of family so not worried about that. But thanks for the info

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damo1986
    He's been over at mine having a chat while I've been smoking the biggest joint ever made (back in my smoking days) and he's known me since I was a kid and is a close friend of family so not worried about that. But thanks for the info
    If your so tight with him, why is he not giving up the info lol?

Thread Information