Thread: HCG storage

nooby is offline Associate Member

HCG storage

I know when I reconstitute it, it will need to be refrigerated, but I am not going to be using it for a couple of more weeks. Would it be advisable to store the un-reconstituted vial in the fridge? I am thinking yes. I mean, it can't hurt.

Also, do you worry that HCG received by mail, has been exposed to heat, thereby reducing its effectiveness? Say it took you 3 weeks to receive it. It could have been stored in high temps during that time, and while heat affects it when reconstituted, I am sure it would affect the powder as well, just to a lesser extent. What do you think?

stpete is offline Banned
    Nah, just keep in room temp. It will keep for up to 2 years.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Yes, I believe firmly in keeping the HCG in the fridge before reconstituting it, especially during the summer months.

Also, during the summer months, I will pay a little extra to have it shipped with the cold packs. I have had a few say it doesn't matter, even someone at my clinic said it wasn't necessary. However, the nutometer tells me it's not as effective when shipped in the extreme hot weather. It's hitting well above 100 degrees out my way in Cali, and I don't like the thought of it sitting at some hub in Vegas or Phoenix this time of year. From November thru April, I don't worry about it.

Ha ha, I can see we are making it easy on OP to make a choice

stpete is offline Banned
    I never give it much thought. I get my stuff within 3-4 days after ordering. Yeah, it makes sense to keep it from the heat. I've always been more concerned w/using constituted within 30 days. Maybe i need to start thinking about this...

I notice it takes a steep decline starting at/around 50 days. Prior to TRT, my testicles had shrunk up, but after I got on test cyp they went down hill considerably. I don't really know what happened, but my left testicle took it worse than the other one, and it literally feels like someone has a vise grip on on it when I don't have my HCG , hence the nutometer was created LOL.

So, my method for gauging this isn't very scientific, but it has become pretty effective over the years. I've had a couple of vials go bunk on me, and it's always been in the summertime. I got one from my clinic in June, which was sent during one of the heat waves without being cold, and the nutometer went to red line within days. I had to overnight some, which I reiterated to go cold, and the nut gauge steadily decreased over the next few days once it arrived and got reconstituted.

stpete is offline Banned
    I've never really had an issue. been lucky in that department except for when using 2 19-nors together. We're going to have to talk more via pm's if that's ok. I know you spend most of your time in the TRT Forum and i have some questions for you. Cool?

nooby is offline Associate Member
    nutometer... lmao

Thread Information