Thread: Cycle

michael02 is offline New Member

Cycle

Hi all,

I am in need of some advice, as it is hard to find in my area. I am about to get myself on my first cycle of stanozol, basically, I'm wanting to know what I need to take during and post cycle while on this. Also if anyone has previous experience with dosage. I have an idea, I'm just comparing different opinions as to do it the right way. My diet is in order but any advice on this topic would be appreciated.

Thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats? How much research have you done on this using this site or others? In other words what have you found out ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with Cape

Stats
    - BF 16%

Haven't done an awful lot of research on this forum as I'm new to it, mainly getting my information through a few people close to me. Told to do 20mg twice first and second week, 30mg twice 3rd week 40mg twice 4th week. Thoughts? Needing to know about PCT eg what is best to take, had a brief look at side effects but I'm looking at cycling 4-5 weeks then off for 6 months. Also i haven't heard much about anything during cycle, if anything?

Reply??

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st cycle test only.Test should be the base for all cycles.You need to do some research before you do anything.Dont listen to friends beacuse wat works for 1 person can mess another person up.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I wont do that. Look at are beginner cycles. First cycle should always be Test only. Furthermore you need to run a AI, and research PCT for this also.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I believe there is a PCT category that has some good reads on it. Check it out and if you still confused on it, we can help you iron out the minor details. The more you dig in to it and learn on your own, the easier things will be down the road.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Test only for a first cycle is great advice. Test e would be best because of fewer injections. Using prop at eod would really tear up virgin muscle. Always one compound your first time out to see how your body reacts to it.

Ok, my fault but prob led u off track a bit, it's not my first cycle, just of stana, did a cycle of deca about 12 months ago, was unprepared, didn't do it right, which is why I'm researching so much this time. Would u still suggest the same thing?

You didn't run deca by itself did ya pumpkin?

Yes I did. Should I not have? Like I said very unprepared. Was listening to a friend that's what he told me to do.

Could that have an affect on sterility ?

Yes I did. Like I said very unprepared. Was listening to a friend that's what he told me to do

Quote Originally Posted by michael02 View Post
    Could that have an affect on sterility ?
    Its called deca dick. You shut your system completely down. That is why you always run test as a base. Did you run a pct? How is the libido? Never run anything with out test. You should run test only this cycle pumpkin.

I did not run a pct. i only did 4 weeks of the cycle, I wouldn't have thought that was even enough to cause sterility?

Libido is fine, no different from
    Before.

Quote Originally Posted by michael02 View Post
    I did not run a pct. i only did 4 weeks of the cycle, I wouldn't have thought that was even enough to cause sterility?
    Hard to say with out getting tested or somebody pregnant. I would definitely have blood work done prior to another cycle to see where you are . And if there are issues you are ubaware of. This will also give you a base line for comparison after pct pumpkin

Ok so will sort that out. Another question, prob basic but gotta learn, can u elaborate on Doing test first cycle?

If you start with test and another compound and start to have an adverse effect you won't know what is causing it. I think test only for the first few cycles is fine. I have done a lot of cycles blasted and cruised with many different compounds. I started a cyp only cycle yesterday and plan on some good gains pumpkin

John Andrew is offline Member
    I suggest you go to steroids .com home and look at beginners cycles. All you need is explained there. You have not researched at all and at the rate you are going will finish up with severe problems. Stay away from Mates!!! They are selling you shit!

Take some time and start to act in a responsible manner. Its your life, do not mess ir up through ignorance. read and learn1 Good luck mate, John

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You didn't run deca by itself did ya pumpkin?
    I gotta ask...whats with the "pumpkin" all the time lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1;610***0
    I gotta ask...whats with the "pumpkin" all the time lol?
    You will find the answer that you seek in the AR Lounge." Can admin ban.." pumpkin

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You will find the answer that you seek in the AR Lounge." Can admin ban.." pumpkin
    Christ! It sucked me in and I read the whole thing! Now I am hatin and mad PUMPKIN lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Christ! It sucked me in and I read the whole thing! Now I am hatin and mad PUMPKIN lol.
    Don't come at me like that pumpkin. You mirin or jelly? By the way you have just ben banned for not following the rules as I make them up. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Just think pumpkin you will never get that 10 mins of your life back.

Thanks for the advice everyone, went to the beginners section, actually not keen at doing anything at moment, if ever, seems there is to much involved, will keep training and dieting and see how I go down the track.

Thread Information