Sean_daa_Paul is offline New Member

WINSTROL is it what I need? Or D-Anabol?

Hi guys, I need some advice from people that have used winstrol . I am 6'1 and weighing 160 lbs. I'm a pretty slim guy with some meat. If I take WINSTROL would I get skinnier ? Or get really cut and put on a little mass? And would my strength increase like if I was taking D-Anabol or just slightly higher from normal?
    OR
    Should I start off by taking D-Anabol first, get bulky and then worry about getting cut with WINSTROL?
    Please let me know about my situation, I will be taking these anabolic orally.
    Thanks
    Sincerely,
    Sean

clowned is offline Junior Member
    Your definitely not ready for either substances. Just from your questions alone this is sure to be a disaster.

MrMayhem is offline Associate Member
    Ur profile says you're 18... Thats way too young to be using anything. You have enough natural Test in your body at your age.
    And you only weigh 160... You're not ready for the juice man. Im beggin u, dont use it.
    Hit the nutrition forum. Theres plenty of ppl there who would love to help you critique your diet and workout regimen.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_daa_Paul View Post
    Hi guys, I need some advice from people that have used winstrol . I am 6'1 and weighing 160 lbs. I'm a pretty slim guy with some meat. If I take WINSTROL would I get skinnier ? Or get really cut and put on a little mass? And would my strength increase like if I was taking D-Anabol or just slightly higher from normal?
    OR
    Should I start off by taking D-Anabol first, get bulky and then worry about getting cut with WINSTROL?
    Please let me know about my situation, I will be taking these anabolic orally.
    Thanks
    Sincerely,
    Sean
    few things. Your 18, your 160lbs which means you dont know anything bout your nutrition and diet and last Winstol or Dbol ? you clearly dont know your substances and what your dealing with. as what other members have said, hit the health and nutrition forum. AAS isnt a get big quick magic pill people think it is.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey Bro may not be the news you wanted to hear but.Your to young and if you were old enough you are to small.You need to build a base hit the diet section and they will show you how to get big.

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    D-Anabol does not exist. everyone here will agree you need to be older and put more time in the gym. there is no such thing as a short cut to hard work. there is only working smart. and cycling young is not smart. we hope that you will be patient and do the right thing.

Thread Information