Shol'va is offline Productive Member

At what mg does a shot stop being TRT and start being a cycle shot?

One of the new kids on the block at my gym, 23 years old, got some cyp and is running a cycle of 200mg per week for 12 weeks. He is being aided by one of the old times there who also gives him his pinnings. I was thinking he needed more than that per week. When I did my first cycle I used 500mg per week, but then I'm greedy that way. I want it all and I want it now.. Eh good queen song anywho. So anyone know where the TRT stops and the Cycle begins when it comes to mg's per shot?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    imo it would be more then what would get your test levels in the normal range doing blood work. 200mg every 10 days has me just over 1100 which is the top of the range
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Atomini is offline Banned
    The human body on its own produces approx 50-70mg per week of testosterone . Of course, where one lands in this range is dependant on many factors such as: genetics, age, lifestyle habits, diet, activity level, sleep patterns, etc.

So, 200mg/week I would say is well above what the body produces naturally. It is on the lower end of the cycling range, but it is still considered a supraphysiological dose.

So 200mg a week is like a decent beginners cycle then..It just seemed a tad light to me even for a first cycle but I didn't voice my opinion to him because I didn't know for sure and besides he was all amped up doing it in the first place. Definitely a happy gym camper. You would have thought he had just got his first piece of booty. lol

RuckusDC5 is offline Junior Member
    200-300mg beginners, but with today's standards 500mg. 250mg is perfect for a beginner cycle IMO. LOL Shol'va !!

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    The human body on its own produces approx 50-70mg per week of testosterone . Of course, where one lands in this range is dependant on many factors such as: genetics, age, lifestyle habits, diet, activity level, sleep patterns, etc.

So, 200mg/week I would say is well above what the body produces naturally. It is on the lower end of the cycling range, but it is still considered a supraphysiological dose.
    Great. I thought that the old timer there knew what he was doing for the kid, but in my mind it was a light dose. But then I'm prone to extremes. I'm working on that.

Atomini is offline Banned
    I myself did 300mg/week for my very first cycle of Test Enanthate . I put on 27 lbs at the end of 10 weeks.

There really is no reason for people to be running a lot of the doses that are thrown around if diet and training is properly dialed in.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm on 200 mg a week and total test is 900 two days after shot. I wouldn't consider it a cycle, and for someone early 20s they might have test levels that high on their own. Of course some people can get to top of range with 100 mg a week. Personally I would say 300 mg for a cycle min if they wanted a serious benefit.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your intentions are more important than the actual dose.
    If you're doing it for a short period of time to pack on mass or whatever, it is a cycle.
    If you plan on continuing at that dose indefinitely and are doing it for your health and quality of life, it is TRT.

And if you're running an unhealthy dose to pack on muscle but plan on doing that forever...then you're just an idiot

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    When you exceed your perscribed dose.

Thread Information