I did winstrol 100mg per day - oral
    And clen 80mg per day - oral
    This lasted for 3 weeks
    Felt great increase in strength and hardness
    Got no side effects at all.

I'm looking for a new cycle.
    I've read and seen a lot reviews from Anavar , but I am
    Not sure what to run.
    I'm also interested in going more on Clen because it sure does work!!

190cm high
    88kg
    No idea of BF %

Trained for no more than a year.
    I know I am only 19 years old, and I know I should wait a few years, but please do not throw away your, and my time by posting that I am
    Too young.
    Not afraid of nails, I'm ready for anything.
    Just give me tips and I would appreciate it a lot.
    Thanks for reading
    Best Regards Patrick

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Your chest is as big as your abs. Nice job on the abs, but seriously do some more bench pressing. Think you need to worry more about lifting and less about science experiments.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You really cycled, you have no base to build on regardless of your age.

Patz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP
    Your chest is as big as your abs. Nice job on the abs, but seriously do some more bench pressing. Think you need to worry more about lifting and less about science experiments.
    Thanks for feedback, I will take it to my training days and do more bench lifting, but still, as my thread says, I want some advice for my second cycle. Would love some feedback for that!

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    You really cycled, you have no base to build on regardless of your age.
    What you mean? I have a big body, I have loads to build on, no worries..

Razor is offline Banned
    He means you 19, to young to be using steroids , have not been working out that long, wrong conditions for using gear. Finish that cycle out and do a proper PCT, get labs done, post them here and workout for another 10 years naturally before you use again. He was only looking out for you as is everyone else.
    Crossfitter83 likes this.

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    ill not bitch about the age... ill do the other thing youll hate :

you have AWESOME progress for 1 year... bit its far from what you can do naturally... by doin roids now you just pay for what you already have for free...

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Patz View Post
    What you mean? I have a big body, I have loads to build on, no worries..
    Just what I said your natural physique in no way has reached its natural potential thus you do not have a solid base. This is what you should be working on, not working on what your next cycle will be.

Post a photo of those legs I bet those are real huge too..

Quote Originally Posted by Razor
    He means you 19, to young to be using steroids, have not been working out that long, wrong conditions for using gear. Finish that cycle out and do a proper PCT, get labs done, post them here and workout for another 10 years naturally before you use again. He was only looking out for you as is everyone else.
    Well, I'm done with my cycle and I want tips for another one, whatever you guys say I'm going to do another one. So in my mind it tells me better to ask for some tips instead of going for something I might
    Don't know that much about..

Thanks for looking out for me, but I know what my body is capable of and I want to test it to some new levels.

So either you forum viewers and readers could give me some tips or I'll might do something I'll regret..

Sorry if some of you feel I am offensive, but I just want to express that I am going to do this anyway.
    Best Regards Patrick

liftology is offline Junior Member
    I have no idea why you wouldn't have just trained naturally. You could have achieved the same thing without wasting money...
    I would recommend you continue naturally for at least 2-3 more years. You'd be surprised what a good diet and routine and consistency can bring you in terms of muscle building.

Razor is offline Banned
    Well, I'm done with my cycle and I want tips for another one, whatever you guys say I'm going to do another one. So in my mind it tells me better to ask for some tips instead of going for something I might
    Don't know that much about..

Thanks for looking out for me, but I know what my body is capable of and I want to test it to some new levels.

So either you forum viewers and readers could give me some tips or I'll might do something I'll regret..

Sorry if some of you feel I am offensive, but I just want to express that I am going to do this anyway.
    Best Regards Patrick
    You know nothing good can come from this but long term Hormone Replacement Therapy, messed up HTPA and shutdown and possibly libido and erection issues like limp dick. Take your gains, solidify then with awesome training and diet the next 10 years, then hit it if you still feel the need to take gear.

You might want to take test to new levels but then you will ultimately crash eventually. You dont want this man, your first cycle was not enough to screw you over permanently but if you keep running them it will. Please take this into consideration
    We have a awesome diet and exercise section that you could learn from. By all means keep researching gear but dont use it anymore and for a long time.

Semper Fi
    Last edited by Razor; 08-19-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    whatever you guys say I'm going to do another one
    ffs, the first cycle was horrible... at least do yourself a favour - never do that kind of stupid shit again

why do you want a cycle so bad? (ill not try to hold you back since i did my first cycle when i was 18-19 too) im just interested cause you dont seem to be much of a "ill win Mr.Olympia" kind of guy, so why steroids ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmaker View Post
    ffs, the first cycle was horrible... at least do yourself a favor - never do that kind of stupid shit again

why do you want a cycle so bad? (ill not try to hold you back since i did my first cycle when i was 18-19 too) I'm just interested cause you dont seem to be much of a "ill win Mr.Olympia" kind of guy, so why steroids?
    Thanks for sharing that you did it too of my age. It's good know, i know its not just me and you, its millions of others.
    I'm not in any competitions or anything like that. I have a few models witch i look up to, it's Zyzz (I know he is dead, and many say its because of steroid useage, but he's family consist of people with heart problems throughout.) And the second person is Jeff Seid, he was all natrual people say, that it was all gentic, but I don't belive it.. I think he used something but was just smart and hold it to himself. I haven't shared my cycle with anyone, its just me of my friends and family who knows about it.
    *My point is that I want to be sadisfied with my own body, witch most other would love to be aswell. I know I can get there by cardio, good diet and intese workouts (witch I already have) But to achieve this will take years. And I am not intrested in years of waiting for the dream body that I want.
    I want to get it as soon as possible and I know by that it's needed to do steroids . (as said, we all can get there with time, diet and cardio, but I want this to happend within the next months (2-6months))

But @Shadowmaker, as you tell me, my first cycle was horrible. What would you suggest then, insted of Clen and Winny?

Dubs21 is offline New Member
    What about advice on decaject or equiject

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs21 View Post
    What about advice on decaject or equiject
    by advice you mean how I inject them into myself, I know exactly what to do. But if you mean what type of products I would be intrested, yes.

stpete is offline Banned
    You came here asking for help and although it's not what you want to hear, the advice given has been solid. you're too young, your first cycle was terrible, and you admit that you have less than 1 year of training. so how can you have ANY IDEA of what you are capable of? you don't. We're here to help, not possibly lead someone as young as you down the road to TRT. That would be wrong.

I suggest you listen to the advice that has been given. And get your diet together!

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You came here asking for help and although it's not what you want to hear, the advice given has been solid. you're too young, your first cycle was terrible, and you admit that you have less than 1 year of training. so how can you have ANY IDEA of what you are capable of? you don't. We're here to help, not possibly lead someone as young as you down the road to TRT. That would be wrong.

I suggest you listen to the advice that has been given. And get your diet together!

Good Luck
    I know all that. But still I am going to do a new cycle, so some advice of what products to use would be the best for me right now. Not several ppl telling me how young I am..

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Patz

I know all that. But still I am going to do a new cycle, so some advice of what products to use would be the best for me right now. Not several ppl telling me how young I am..
    No one wants to see another youth get wasted and hurt so no one is going to help you..but infact by not helping you we are helping you without you knowing understanding it. Sometomes the best advice is the advice a person does not want to hear

Best of luck in the future

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Here is my opinion, so correct me if I am wrong. I havent read over anything but your first post, but I think you want to like that guy Zyzz. The hair and shirt are a dead giveaway that you are not comfortable being who you are and feel like you needto be someone else. That cycle you ran was a total waste of money and time. Clen and winstrol are not compounds to make any gains woth mentioning, much less by theirselves. You need to research a proper cycle and understand that Test is and should alwaysbe incorperated into any cycle, regardless of what you think. Forget another cycle this soon. I know you will disregard that, but I want you to see the results you have gotten go away just so you will know you didit wrong. You didnt even build a good base on cycle to even think about running another. You need to recover from that horrible first cycle before you jump into another(eventhough you probably wont). Be yourself. Dont try to be what you are not. Be a leader and not a follower. It is good to have influences, but youshould never try to conform to them. But just so you know, Zyzz ran test. He wasnt stupid enought to run compounds alone. He at least researched and knew what to do. He did stupid things in order to keep his look, but he wasnt stupid as far as not researching. I cant stress enough to you to be yourself and dont conform to what others are or try to be douchy because you think its cool. YOu are very young and dont understand what these older, more experienced and wise men on here are trying to tell you. We were your age once and we know now that we were morons compared to what we know now. Maturity comes with age and it comes from taking solid advice. If you listen to these guys, they are giving solid advice based on mistakes they made at your age. They are not telling you to wait because they are "jelly". They know. And when you figure out that you dont know everything and that they are actually tryingto help you, that will be your first step to maturity. Your body is all you actually own. It is the only thing that you truley posess. Take care of it because you wont get another one. And last but not least, learn to eat. You are way too skinny and if I ran a 2 month cycle and looked like a JV cheerleaderwith short hair, I would definitely do something different. I guarantee you 100% that you would have gotten better results with diet alone in 2 months than you would have running those 2 compounds. You need to bulk and not get shredded. Skinny abs are really not impressiveat all. Eat, eat, and eat some more. I am telling you, 2 months of a great diet, you will have WAY better results than that mess that you just did, I promise. You mad bro? <<<-----Am I right about being a zyzz clone?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Click the banner at the top or www.Buysteroids.com

Any of those products would be great for you right now

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Here is my opinion, so correct me if I am wrong. I havent read over anything but your first post, but I think you want to like that guy Zyzz. The hair and shirt are a dead giveaway that you are not comfortable being who you are and feel like you needto be someone else. That cycle you ran was a total waste of money and time. Clen and winstrol are not compounds to make any gains woth mentioning, much less by theirselves. You need to research a proper cycle and understand that Test is and should alwaysbe incorperated into any cycle, regardless of what you think. Forget another cycle this soon. I know you will disregard that, but I want you to see the results you have gotten go away just so you will know you didit wrong. You didnt even build a good base on cycle to even think about running another. You need to recover from that horrible first cycle before you jump into another(eventhough you probably wont). Be yourself. Dont try to be what you are not. Be a leader and not a follower. It is good to have influences, but youshould never try to conform to them. But just so you know, Zyzz ran test. He wasnt stupid enought to run compounds alone. He at least researched and knew what to do. He did stupid things in order to keep his look, but he wasnt stupid as far as not researching. I cant stress enough to you to be yourself and dont conform to what others are or try to be douchy because you think its cool. YOu are very young and dont understand what these older, more experienced and wise men on here are trying to tell you. We were your age once and we know now that we were morons compared to what we know now. Maturity comes with age and it comes from taking solid advice. If you listen to these guys, they are giving solid advice based on mistakes they made at your age. They are not telling you to wait because they are "jelly". They know. And when you figure out that you dont know everything and that they are actually tryingto help you, that will be your first step to maturity. Your body is all you actually own. It is the only thing that you truley posess. Take care of it because you wont get another one. And last but not least, learn to eat. You are way too skinny and if I ran a 2 month cycle and looked like a JV cheerleaderwith short hair, I would definitely do something different. I guarantee you 100% that you would have gotten better results with diet alone in 2 months than you would have running those 2 compounds. You need to bulk and not get shredded. Skinny abs are really not impressiveat all. Eat, eat, and eat some more. I am telling you, 2 months of a great diet, you will have WAY better results than that mess that you just did, I promise. You mad bro? <<<-----Am I right about being a zyzz clone?
    Excellent post! +1 rep

Atomini is offline Banned
    Holy christ,

19 years old. Less than a year of total training experience. Zero solid base prior to cycling. HORRIBLE first cycle. Everyone here has already said what was needed to be said. You made a bad decision, and you are about to make another bad decision.

Nobody here is going to tell you what you want to hear. They will give the advice that is appropriate to you and your situation, despite whatever you think you are going to decide to do regardless.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    With all the cost of food like 200-300+ a week plus the cost of gear , blood work and pct. how does a 19 year old afford all of that?

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    This is the best reply I gotten so far. thank you Warmouth for replying to me. I really appresuate, I would you to reply on this aswell!
    Clen and Winstrol did much with me. I dropped from 100kg down to 87kg. I was flattered, I was happy, and I was very sadicefied with using Clen, it was no side effects and did a boungh of kiloes away from my body.
    Now that I am "skinny" as you say, I don't feel skinny at all. that picture is taken after loads of situps, crunches and other belly exercies and 1hour 30mins on 3DMill while having an incite on 15. and a speed of 7km/t
    So only by that I felt that i dropd some pounds.
    Still, I can see you all tell me that I should wait years, eat healthy, diety, and keep up with training normaly.
    My workouts are Mon-Sunday (every ****ing day, yes indeed) for 1-2 hours.
    I want to get my dream body, ASAP!
    I know I need to use something to get this.
    And I have seen alot of results of ppl using anavar etc, together with either T3, Clen or Test Prop together with Tren Ace. I am intrested in knowing what you think are the best. Not why I should wait.
    But thanks again. Great reply, and yeah, Zyzz cloning accepted :P " I want to be a SHREDDA ****, So many other can be MIRIN!!"
    Best Regards Patrick

PPS: THANKS WARMOUTH FOR GREAT REPLY!

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    With all the cost of food like 200-300+ a week plus the cost of gear , blood work and pct. how does a 19 year old afford all of that?
    He doesn't.

Instead, he doesn't eat properly at all, thus causing the cost of food every week to plummet. He didn't get bloodwork done. Likely didn't do a PCT either (I see no mention of it). And the cost of the gear itself is extremely minimal, as he said he did a 3 week cycle of winstrol . Horrible, horrible....

I'd say that's pretty typical, and pretty cost-effective for a 19 year old who has made the irresponsible decision to cycle at that age.

So, Insted of telling me how bad my first cycle was. Since I am going to do a new one anyways. Why can't you tell me whats better, more affective, stronger and will give way more results of get more shred and building more lean and goodlooking muscles?
    Would it make a diffrence if I made a new account and posted the same but my age is 26..

--- Please just read this: I AM GOING TO DO A NEW CYCLE. I want advice for what to take etc. Not for what I should do insted.

Here's what you should take:

Food.

None of us experienced vets here are going to tell you what you want to hear rather than what you should hear. What someone should take for their next cycle is dependant on prior factors as to whether or not they are ready to do another cycle, or if they have the experience required - of which you have none. Therefore, the only suggestions and advice we will make is that which we have already given you.

You are free to go do your subsequent cycles, and you can use whatever you want. Enjoy.

But you will not get receive our approval, and you will not receive reccomendations from us on what to take.

And, if you were to post using a different account stating that you're 26, I would be telling you the exact same thing: you are not ready for anabolic steroids , because you do not have the training experience nor the solid base of natural muscle ready for such an endeavor. I don't care if you're 26 or 56 - no experiece? NO CYCLES. Bad diet? NO CYCLES. Bad training regimen? NO CYCLES.

Blog Entries

Food.

even with just starting out, noob gains in weight and mass can be huge. in the first year. and thats with training, eating banging bitches from teh club.. it will get you there. I dont see you with these gains at all, even with the addition of AAS. come to terms you have bad genetics or you dont know how to eat and and train.

Get a local amateur in your area to sign up for a trainer and start there and train hard and eat like a mad kunth, Steroids dont work with out proper calorie intake.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Great reply, and yeah, Zyzz cloning accepted :P " I want to be a SHREDDA ****, So many other can be MIRIN!!"
    Best Regards Patrick
    Grow up.

Blog Entries
    this may sound rude, and like most things i say online it comes off that way. how the fuk are you 88 kgs?

Razor is offline Banned
    Pat if you waited for another 10 years, trained hard, ate right and continued on the right path, your health would be great, you would probbably big bigger, healthier and stronger and had a solid base to last a life time. Steroids enhance what is already present.

Please reason with this

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post

Food.

even with just starting out, noob gains in weight and mass can be huge. in the first year. and thats with training, eating banging bitches from teh club.. it will get you there. I dont see you with these gains at all, even with the addition of AAS. come to terms you have bad genetics or you dont know how to eat and and train.

Get a local amateur in your area to sign up for a trainer and start there and train hard and eat like a mad kunth, Steroids dont work with out proper calorie intake.
    ^ this is correct.

The truth is that anabolic steroid cycles will get you nowhere if you are not training properly, not eating properly, and not resting properly. Sure, you may make a few gains here and there, but NOTHING compared to what you could be gaining with everything dialed in properly. And not to mention the loss of whatever little gains you did make on your precious cycles. What makes it even more sad is the fact that whatever gains you've made on your cycles, you could have gained naturally in the same amount of time! Therefore, your cycles just become unnecessary redundant wastes of money and health.

I've seen people pack on more mass in 8 weeks eating and training perfectly than someone who at the exact same time hopped onto an 8 week cycle when he was very inexperienced and was not doing anything properly. Anabolic steroids do not create - they only enhance what is already there.

You have LESS THAN ONE FULL YEAR of training experience. What is it that you know that we here who some of us have 20x that amount of experiece don't?

liftology is offline Junior Member
    No one on this forum who is experienced with steroid usage will advise you to do another cycle. If you want to ignore advice that will save your ass in the long run, go look up noob cycles somewhere else online. Obviously no one in this thread condones it due to your ignorance on the subject and naivety. Sorry to be blunt, but if you continue to cycle without proper nutrition, research, and a solid base, you will be making a big mistake.

Okey. I want to point this out:
    Meals regulary for weeks:
    Breakfast: 3-4-5 crispbread with either mackerel in tomato sauce, or pate.
    lunch: salad (salad, aggurk, corn and chicken)
    dinner: chicken and rise, more crispbread or anything else with chicken. I also eat meat, but dont intake that much of potatoes, rather great amount of salad.
    a few hours later I take a protein shake
    for night meal I take a banana, or an apple.
    *This is my meals for the week, more or less.

My experience is low, as you said. I've only done one (horrible, bad choice and really sucky cycle witch consist of Winstrol and Clenbuterol )

I have only trained for 11 months, yes. I went from 107 kiloes down to 87kiloes. I am tall, at 1,90cm. I am not skinny just because my abs shows after along workout with cardio and ab training.
    I want more visible muscles, bigger chest, bigger biceps and triceps, more marcable body, then I mean back, legs and everything. I want something that can change my body overall.

Now you know more about my diet. my experience (altho its low, I don't see the point of then giving me more experience, tell me what I could take, but include ; Watch out for............ I would follow that, and really appresuate it!)
    and more what I am looking for.

If this do not help at all of what you guys can tell me of what is good and bad. Then this thread was pointless.

* So far this is what I got:
    My first cycle is shit.
    I am too skinny (witch is not true at all)
    I do not have enough to build on.
    That I should do more diet.
    That I should wait 5-10 years before I do anything else.

Thanks for replyes. But I really want more help, since I am going to do it anyways.
    I am willing to do more research on products, I know the most side effects on each product, and I have a slight knowledge of dosage of what I should take.

Hopefully this will help me to get some more replyes to what I am looking for.

Patrick

Your diet is absolutely horrid. You are not eating enough calories to even keep a highschool anorexic cheerleader alive. Ballparking that diet you posted, my estimate is that you are intaking approximately 900 - 1200 calories per day... if that! In fact, my doubts put the cap on your diet at 1000 calories per day. I consume upwards of near 3,000 calories per day! And i'm not trying to get freakishly huge.

You need to be:
    - Consuming at least 2,000 calories per day for starters, considering your current bodyweight and stats.
    - Eating 6 (SIX) MEALS PER DAY. Not three, SIX. SIX.
    - Consume each meal approximately 3 hours inbetween one another.
    - Make protein a priority with EACH AND EVERY MEAL. This means every single meal must contain protein in it in some form.
    - Stay away from protein shakes, except for post-workout ONLY.
    - All carbohydrate sources must be switched to complex carbs
    - Carbohydrates from complex carbs must now be consumed in high quantities (with your current stats, start at 30g of carbs PER MEAL AT LEAST)

I don't care WHAT compounds you decide to use at the highest dosages EVER, you will never ever gain anything or achieve ANY of your physique goals with the nutrition protocol you are currently engaging in.

You need to go over to the nutrition section of this forum and get started there before anything else. BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. THIS MEANS BEFORE ANY FURTHER CYCLES.

I don't care if you are going to go ahead and do another cycle anyways - you won't gain a god damn thing with the diet you are on, WITH OR WITHOUT STEROIDS !

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Your just not going to listen to people that are extremely experienced. Do yourself a favor a listen to what your being told.

Dude... let me just lay things out a little more clearly for you..

Here is YOUR diet:

Breakfast: 3-4-5 crispbread with either mackerel in tomato sauce, or pate.
    lunch: salad (salad, aggurk, corn and chicken)
    dinner: chicken and rise, more crispbread or anything else with chicken. I also eat meat, but dont intake that much of potatoes, rather great amount of salad.
    a few hours later I take a protein shake
    for night meal I take a banana, or an apple.
    Here is MY current diet:

Meal 1 (7:30am – 8:00am)
    1 x protein bar (290 calories, 30g protein, 8g fat, 24g carbs)
    1/3 cup 5-grain granola (200 calories, 5g protein, 6g fat, 32g carbs)
    Total Macros: (490 calories, 35g protein, 14g fat, 56g carbs)

Meal 2 (11:00am)
    1 cup egg whites (200 calories, 28g protein, 0g fat, 0g carbs)
    60g oatmeal (240 calories, 8g protein, 2g fat, 40g carbs)
    Total Macros: (440 calories, 36g protein, 2g fat, 40g carbs)

Meal 3 (1:30pm)
    130g chicken, beef, or lean pork loin (228 calories, 26g protein, 13g fat, 0g carbs)
    180g sweet potato (171 calories, 4g protein, 0g fat, 39g carbs)
    Total Macros: (399 calories, 29g protein, 13g fat, 39g carbs)

Meal 4 (4:00pm)
    1 scoop Syntha-6 (200 calories, 22g protein, 6g fat, 14g carbs)
    1 and 1/4 cup almond milk (50 calories, 1g protein, 4g fat, 2g carbs)
    60g oatmeal (240 calories, 4g protein, 2g fat, 40g carbs)
    1 small-medium sized banana (90 calories, 1g protein, 0g fat, 23g carbs)
    2 teaspoons coconut cream (50 calories, 0g protein, 5g fat, 0g carbs)
    Total Macros: (630 calories, 30g protein, 17g fat, 79g carbs)

Meal 5 (6:15pm)
    130g chicken, beef, or lean pork loin (228 calories, 26g protein, 13g fat, 0g carbs)
    180g sweet potato (171 calories, 4g protein, 0g fat, 39g carbs)
    Total Macros: (399 calories, 29g protein, 13g fat, 39g carbs)

Meal 6 (9:30pm – 10:00pm)
    3/4 cup 2% cottage cheese (150 calories, 21g protein, 3g fat, 9g carbs)
    2 tablespoon coconut cream (100 calories, 0g protein, 10g fat, 0g carbs)
    1 cup almond milk (40 calories, 1g protein, 4g fat, 2g carbs)
    19g roasted almonds (108 calories, 4g protein, 9g fat, 0g carbs)
    Bowl of leafy greens
    Total Macros: (398 calories, 16g protein, 6g fat, 8g carbs)

Totals:
    2756 Calories
    185g protein
    82g fat
    262g carbs
    You ready to eat anywhere near that? No? Then you're not ready to cycle until you do.

I eat more in my first 3 meals than you do in one whole day.

Well.. Guess that was it then.

Thanks for all replyes

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Dude... let me just lay things out a little more clearly for you..

Here is YOUR diet:

Here is MY current diet:

You ready to eat anywhere near that? No? Then you're not ready to cycle until you do.

I eat more in my first 3 meals than you do in one whole day.
    Atomi great diet man! Im glad to see someone else use sytha-6!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information