Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    THE GUY IS TOO YOUNG!! HE HAS 137 lbs of lean body mass for Christsake!!! AND that's if he's being completely honest. Seriously dude, pick your battles. Do you really want to be on that side of the argument? It also sounds like your taking AAS to pick up chic's? You've got to be joking!!! I see your from Eastern Europe. Wouldn't it be easier to just get a job and take a shower and not act like an a$$hole? I'm a 47 year old dive instructor with vascular ab's who goes to beach parties year around. My place in this world is as far as the eye can see. I'm not what I consider a good looking guy, but I get more 20 year old ass than a New York bus stop bench. I'm also 265 lbs and 8-9% BF. Doesn't have a thing to do with getting girls either...
    Lookin good!! And nice reply.

And the girl on the right....mama mia!!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Lookin good!! And nice reply.

And the girl on the right....mama mia!!
    Yea, that's a mother daughter thing...

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce View Post
    great advise. then when he has test problems n has to be on TRT for life n struggles thru depression for psychological reasons all thru his 20s among with the other problems from cycling young, we know who to point the finger at.
    i dont get the TRT idea... when you cycle on 1g of test a week - you really need some TRT? i have no idea how a bodybuilder actually can ever stop doin steroids , so i dont see any reason for TRT even if his natural levels are close to zero - most of you recomend 3month cycles of test, well - whats the deal with trt then?

depression and psychological reasons because of roids at young age? i said - ive been on steroids since my early 19, or even late 18, i dont remember... ill be 23 in a month... never had any problems... i gues i have some 2 years left then for my struggling to begin - i dont know...
    the thing is - while im ok, im not gonna lie to people and scare them with stuff i havent experienced... if ill have to go to hospital to get something fixed that was screwed up by roids - ill join all of you and help you scare kids away.

as Animal said in this or other thread - young ppl need to make their own mistakes in order to learn.
    if you watch out for sides and watch your health during offtime, i think you can actually prevent some disease of getting worse.
    if i would had any libido issues after my cycles(and i dont do any pct as i have said millions of times) i would seriously consider steroid use ... in 4 years and 10+ cycles i have never had any... sorry

p.s - after this cycle ill take some time off and will go get my blood work done... i think you should hope that it will come back bad as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    It also sounds like your taking AAS to pick up chic's? You've got to be joking!!! I see your from Eastern Europe. Wouldn't it be easier to just get a job and take a shower and not act like an a$$hole? I'm a 47 year old dive instructor with vascular ab's who goes to beach parties year around. My place in this world is as far as the eye can see. I'm not what I consider a good looking guy, but I get more 20 year old ass than a New York bus stop bench. I'm also 265 lbs and 8-9% BF. Doesn't have a thing to do with getting girls either...
    im engaged for a year now, lol... i just said that i understand why some guys do stuff.. im doin my thing cause i dont want to be 265lbs and 8-9% BF when im 50... that is my goal for near future... at my 50 i should be twice the size.
    being 47 and dont have a family, go to parties and pick up drunk sluts is creepy... girls with daddy issues? c'mon... im not sayin that you dont have fun or that you have missed on life some way - if you are happy its cool, and you body is really good, but in most cases the stuff you tell just makes me throw up in my mouth, cause the picture in the middle looks like incest or some other sick stuff and the girl with the stains on her underwear - gross dude... that is something 20yr old would want... at 47 you own a business, drive a dadsmobile, have a wife and kids the age of those girls you practically violate.

as you can see - what we consider "a good life" is different... who am i to judge you? and who are you to judge me or the guy who wants to be like some guy on the internet?
    dude, i wanna be like Dwayne Johnson... and the ****er was on juice when he joined WWF(so he was 19-20 imo)...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmaker View Post
    im engaged for a year now, lol... i just said that i understand why some guys do stuff.. im doin my thing cause i dont want to be 265lbs and 8-9% BF when im 50... that is my goal for near future... at my 50 i should be twice the size.
    being 47 and dont have a family, go to parties and pick up drunk sluts is creepy... girls with daddy issues? c'mon... im not sayin that you dont have fun or that you have missed on life some way - if you are happy its cool, and you body is really good, but in most cases the stuff you tell just makes me throw up in my mouth, cause the picture in the middle looks like incest or some other sick stuff and the girl with the stains on her underwear - gross dude... that is something 20yr old would want... at 47 you own a business, drive a dadsmobile, have a wife and kids the age of those girls you practically violate.

as you can see - what we consider "a good life" is different... who am i to judge you? and who are you to judge me or the guy who wants to be like some guy on the internet?
    dude, i wanna be like Dwayne Johnson... and the ****er was on juice when he joined WWF(so he was 19-20 imo)...
    OK... When your my age you want to fvck old chics, have a bunch of kids that won't listen to even the most sensible advice (no offense)own a business (I do), drive a Volvo wagon and weigh 530 lbs? Some how I think I'm in a little better position to know what a 50 year old wants...
    There are a lot of people that say idiotic things like I don't want to live till I'm 70. Ask any 69 year old and see what they say.
    As far as having good judgement, I'm not the one advising a 20 year old 137 pounder to do Tren ...At that point you developed serious credibility questions.

Anyway, ask any 47 year old if they want to be married to a 50 year old, drive a station wagon and would they feel creepy sleeping with 20 year olds and you may get some valuable insight into reality of aging. You really don't have a clue...

BTW, those aren't underwear, those are her shorts. And this is what I drive... Not the Volvo wagon you envision in your future
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren/Mast/Test on cycle question (Have done some searching)-img_0939.jpg  

i didnt advice anyone to take tren ...

that bike you have, is something that 18yr olds drive where i come from... it just seems that we have a lil bit different mentality over here so i dont understand you and you dont understand me...
    bikes? that is for teens in here... what you describe as your life is something kids do in here... like, if i would show these kinds of pictures to any woman i know in here, at the age of 20-40, they would laugh about you being some strange old dude playing with young girls and driving a bike.

so, by this being said, i think there is no reason for us to talk our life stories and dreams, cause you come from different world... it could be cool for you(i have seen american movies, i know a lil bit) but it would be a huge shame for me to live like you do... if i would be like you at the age of 47, my own wife would be ashamed.

as for living till old age - i agree with you there... but no one has actually died of steroid use ... its the abuse that could kill... doing test could **** up your hormone levels, but that can be fixed anyway, so there is no actual lethal consequences.

p.s - i just noticed... Honda? dude... Honda? Really...? the buff american dude drives a Honda bicycle - that is the most amuzing stuff i have seen... (im not stupid, i know that might be cool for you and your friends, just - as i said - different mentality, so dont compare my dreams with yours - mine seem lame for you so does yours for me).

Good Luck.
    Nice abs thou.
    Last edited by Shadowmaker; 08-21-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmaker View Post
    i didnt advice anyone to take tren ...

that bike you have, is something that 18yr olds drive where i come from... it just seems that we have a lil bit different mentality over here so i dont understand you and you dont understand me...
    bikes? that is for teens in here... what you describe as your life is something kids do in here... like, if i would show these kinds of pictures to any woman i know in here, at the age of 20-40, they would laugh about you being some strange old dude playing with young girls and driving a bike.

so, by this being said, i think there is no reason for us to talk our life stories and dreams, cause you come from different world... it could be cool for you(i have seen american movies, i know a lil bit) but it would be a huge shame for me to live like you do... if i would be like you at the age of 47, my own wife would be ashamed.

as for living till old age - i agree with you there... but no one has actually died of steroid use... its the abuse that could kill... doing test could **** up your hormone levels, but that can be fixed anyway, so there is no actual lethal consequences.
    Well, the rest of the world can only aspire to a level of sophistication there in eastern Europe it sounds like. As far as the women you know, they sound like self important bitches. The girl's here are from all around the world and I don't hear any of that from them. As far as your wife's concerned, how ashamed does she get when you tell people you want to be Duane Johnson? As far as shame goes, I foresee plenty of opportunity for both you and your wife in the years to come.

If by strange you mean extraordinary, thank God for strangeness. Remember this young man, you are one OF a million 23 year old little fellas that think they know it all and wish they were a movie star. At 47 years old I am one IN a million!! Think it over... I hope you are half the man I am when you are my age. If you are you will have made a lot of progress from where you are now... Good luck Jr.

not self important bitches - just, being a diving instructor and driving honda bikes is a summer job for 16-18yr olds in here. so that is why you could never understand me and my reasons... the pictures you show is like 16yr old boy with old guys face... no one could understand that in here...

i dont tell people that i wanna be Dwayne Johnson because i dont... if you are saying that you are one in a million i have to belive that you really counted them all? no... so why do you take everything literally, lol, and the same is with the "twice the size" thing - cmon.

i agree with you on most cases about the age thing... but it doesnt change the fact that if you want a lil bit more, you dont have that much time... i dont see you winning Mr. Universe Master class titles or smth - but that is what i would like to do if i was 47...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information