Thread: Liquidex issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mrcivil is offline Associate Member

Liquidex issue

Hey this may come under the category of stupid question but here goes. I got a bottle of liquidex from a friend he is reliable source but I forgot to ask Hume the concentration as I have read that liquidex comes in different concentrations such as 4mg per ml and so on, the bottle does not have the original label as it needed to get passed customs my friend is away at present and I am wondering if there is anyway I can find out the concentration of the liquidex in order to work out my dosage it is a yellow liquid with a dropper in a glass bottle it stinks to holy hell can anyone help out or am I stuck until my friend gets back thanks guys

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Probably.25mgs/ml EOD would work. Thats what I use. It isdrying out my joints and need to start a thread about that myself.

Mrcivil is offline Associate Member
    My issue is though if the concentrations vary with liquidex for example if 1 bottle has a concentration of 4mg of arimadex per 1 ml of liquid to dose that at 0.25mg eod would be different to if the liquid is say a 1mg of arimadex to 1 ml of liquid so I was wondering if there is a way to determine the strength of my liquidex as I was saying it doesn't have the original label as we had to get it through customs and I can't get onto my friend who I got it from at the moment

sorry,use.15MLandthat should be your dose.

Yeah, go down to 1ML,then pull up .25 of 1ML. Shouldbethe correct does for you to start with.

Thread Information