Thread: Repair times

Mrcivil is offline Associate Member

Repair times

Have a minor year in my calf I am currently on a cycle of sust 250 at 2 ml per week and tren a at 100 mg eod I was wondering if muscle repair times increased is there any stuff I can do to speed it up a bit

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Rest, that's about it bud.

Is your muscle repair time faster when on a cycle ?

That's what I have heard, haven't seen any hard facts. I believe they were talking about recovery, micro tears from puttin in work at the gym. Bit if that is true it may help you out too. I wouldn't risk it though, plenty other muscles you can work unless your a power lifter.

Yeah unfortunately powerlifting is the majority of my training I am wondering if I can do lighter squats skip leg press maybe some lunges and hacks for legs and work on partials with deadlift less legs more back hips build the top of the movement up

I almost recommended doing that, but all the power comes from the ground up, calves still have to stabalize. Does it hurt to walk?

Na not to bad if I bend the foot up and really add tension to the calf it is a bit sore not unbearable bit I know it's not 100%

So what do people think should I push through if it's not bad

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    work it "lightly" so if ur doin legs. just don't end ur day with seated or standing calf raises. it'll get work in squats n presses. working it lightly will increase blood flow there n help repair. make sure to stretch it gently after your workout. more gently that you normally would. besides that thats about it. if u feel pain in squats then u need to go lighter, switch over to extensions/curls

Yeah cool it was doing leg press last leg day that I felt it go on me. My normal leg workout is squats heavy full deep ass to ground heavy leg press the lighter hack squats going full depth explode up but don't lock out so tension is constant and just rep to fall 4 sets then extensions to reall kill em so this week I will go lighter just feels like a waste of cycle time not going heavy and hard lol.

Thread Information