qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Equipoise and appetite

The novice cycle II 2-4 Talk about equipoise and the equipoise profile say it can increase appetite in a significant way.

Can it be used in a first cycle?
    Does anyone tried equipoise and felt an increased appetite?

Thanks.

P.S. I'm just seeking for info for a possible future cycle. So, No comment about my age ty.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    cant say it has really been that significant of a appetite increase for me.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Ew sucks dont waste your time or money
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

thats good and i forget to mention if during the cycle we realise that we cant stand this side effect can we just stop the equipoise and continue like nothing??

ah ok then if you say so

thats good and i forget to mention if during the cycle we realise that we cant stand this side effect can we just stop the equipoise and continue like nothing??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your 19yrs old and vastly underweight. Forget steriods because your year away from using them. Learn how to eat to gain weight and build a foundation otherwise your wasting your tme and money. It isn't worth shutting down your natural test at your age I know you say its for research for the future but you would be far better researching how to ear properly and train rather then thinking of doing steriods. I know its not what you want to hear but its true, don't risk it.

I'll try to stay polite...

You don't know me and you have no idea what I know about nutrition and training... And believe me my knowledge in that matter is far from the average... Secondly, as I said I already heard that speech and that's why I clearly demand to comment strictly on the post subject.
    I'm here to learn the most that I can about steroids , their effect and whatever this include, cause I want to be able to do a good and safe decision. So, if you disagree with my goal, fine, that's your decision but I'll still try to inform myself.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Ew sucks dont waste your time or money
    why does is suck Gix?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001 View Post
    why does is suck Gix?
    very little gains, very high rbc, you need to run it at high dose and long amount of time for virtually nothing
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post

You don't know me and you have no idea what I know about nutrition and training... And believe me my knowledge in that matter is far from the average... Secondly, as I said I already heard that speech and that's why I clearly demand to comment strictly on the post subject.
    I'm here to learn the most that I can about steroids, their effect and whatever this include, cause I want to be able to do a good and safe decision. So, if you disagree with my goal, fine, that's your decision but I'll still try to inform myself.
    You're too young and your knowledge of nutrition isn't that great or you wouldn't be asking if EQ increases appetite. you are obviously lacking and you know it. According to your profile you have 3 years of training. That's great but still makes you a novice. you came here for advice and we're doing the best we can. And age and experience are critical.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post

I'm here to learn the most that I can about steroids, their effect and whatever this include, cause I want to be able to do a good and safe decision. So, if you disagree with my goal, fine, that's your decision but I'll still try to inform myself.

I agree, 90% folks come on here saying to study up before doing something that people will do. When in fact the questions you are asking are in the very spot you are in and studying in the very same spot.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    My appetite has not really increased, but there were perhaps a couple of wks that i did notice i ate more.

Thread Information