randombynature is offline New Member

Switching to oral

I'm just about to get into my second cycle. I'm looking for suggestions types, that would be good for me to get into. I was told Anadrol was to narly with some crazy side effects. If I were to take it with something else that's fine. Suggestions on a program to follow for drol or suggestions on something else.
    My goals 200 lbs, I'm 160 now 5'11" 29 years old . I just finished taking Sus and Im pretty sure I had a reaction to the oils in it. It was a painful experience. So I'm lookin for a change up, alittle guidance would be greatly appreciated

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    oral cycles arent good. no cycle is going to get you from 160 to 200. You need to up your diet.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Well I'll get there eventually, is what I meant. 20lbs by next July is he goal for the moment. Diets up, just lookin for direction. There's so many options and I'm not sure what would be the right way to go

at 160. stick with just diet for now. You could get to 180 easy with a proper diet

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Please post your diet. 5'11 160 with a Sus cycle under your belt?

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    No one goes from oil to orals. Its generally the opposite. As stated above ..your goal is somewhat far fetched. Get your diet in check. I am not telling anyone to use ...but I would try a different source if you are saying the sust didnt agree with you. You may want to elaborate on that. What do you mean the oil didnt agree with you? Orals are a waste of time when done solo and too harsh o the body.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randombynature View Post
    I'm just about to get into my second cycle. I'm looking for suggestions types, that would be good for me to get into. I was told Anadrol was to narly with some crazy side effects. If I were to take it with something else that's fine. Suggestions on a program to follow for drol or suggestions on something else.
    My goals 200 lbs, I'm 160 now 5'11" 29 years old . I just finished taking Sus and Im pretty sure I had a reaction to the oils in it. It was a painful experience. So I'm lookin for a change up, alittle guidance would be greatly appreciated
    You are 160 pounds and just finished a sustanon cycle ? what did you weigh before? the reaction you probably had was most likely the easters not the oil, i cant use sust because of test phenylpropionate or test propionate , i even get fever...
    now back to whats important, you should listen to what gixxerboy is telling you...

Thanks for the info guys. I think I might have had some sort of allergic reaction to the Sus or something. I tried injecting in a few different spots, heating the vile. Every time I wouldn't even make it through the night before the pain set in. Then I'd be sore as hell hobbling around for about 2 weeks. I was thinking I switching to oral, hoping to avoid that issue. Shellin out my pennies to try different injectables till I got the right one, seemed to be a bit pricey. Soooo... That's what I was thinking.

You may have, bought a shitty brand. If it has allot of ba it will hurt

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    There is nothing wrong with getting some oral in my book.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with getting some oral in my book.
    I gonna try to get some when I get home. Might have to give dreaded massage tho.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001 View Post
    I gonna try to get some when I get home. Might have to give dreaded massage tho.
    YUP...the blow job massage is almost a given round here

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would find a new source if my sh1t hurt like that.But bottom line is you DONT need aas.You need a good diet beacuse if you dont eat right.All the aas in the world wont help.You will only lose it after.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    You are 160 pounds and just finished a sustanon cycle ? what did you weigh before? the reaction you probably had was most likely the easters not the oil, i cant use sust because of test phenylpropionate or test propionate, i even get fever... this is likely due to the alcohol (ba) very common..
    now back to whats important, you should listen to what gixxerboy is telling you...
    Quote Originally Posted by randombynature View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. I think I might have had some sort of allergic reaction to the Sus or something. I tried injecting in a few different spots, heating the vile. Every time I wouldn't even make it through the night before the pain set in. Then I'd be sore as hell hobbling around for about 2 weeks. sounds to me like simple virgin muscle pain. i would try test enth from a reputable lab/source and see if you experience similar pain. if so then it's Definitely virgin muscle pain. most people experience this. i would look further into this before jumping off the inject wagon. I was thinking I switching to oral, hoping to avoid that issue. Shellin out my pennies to try different injectables till I got the right one, seemed to be a bit pricey. Soooo... That's what I was thinking.
    reds..

Thanks

Thread Information