Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cjswagger3 is offline New Member

400mg/week test C + Anadrol

Planning on running 400mg/week of Test C along with 100mg of Anadrol ed. Also
    running liver support since abombs are liver toxic. looking to start soon.

Good cycle?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    YA great cycle since you are 19 years old ( im being sarcastic by the way son )... i dont want to give you a lecture , because ive been doing that lately with to many young kids, BUT you are only 19, YOU DO NOT need any Steroids to grow at your age, so NO that cycle OR any other cycle is no good for you, IF you dont want to screw with your natural testasterone at the most critical time when you are growing naturaly... how long you been training? whats your diet like? how much do you weigh ? and please tell us the truth, there is no need for any one to lie on here, people are here to help and give other good advise... i called you son, cause i have a son older then you, and i cant imagine my son using gear at that age, when he is making good progress, with food, creatine, good rest, and good training...not to say that he wont ever use steroids , because i cant stop that, but i had a talk with him several times, and made him realize that if he waits, he will be better off in the future with his health and will make better progress If he decides to use steroids when he is over 25 to 30, when he is not producing as much of his natural test........

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Please go to the educational thread and read The Young and Steroids .

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah, shutting yourself down at your age is not a good thing. In case you're having a hard time locating the thread Cape referred to:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UEANhtaPVjY

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agree with all, bad cycle, bad idea.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Ya brotha, what they said! Don't screw yourself up. Take advantage of your natural test levels while you still can! Then when your 25 and have got a killer base, go nuts and get Huge! Train hard and eat more than a horse and you will get big! Find your maintenance cals and add a thousand to that. Do some cardio to keep fat to a minimum and go to nutrition section to find out what foods you should get your cals from. I wish when I was your age somebody told me how to eat. I would be a whole different person. Probably be Lee Priest twin.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above!

Thread Information