Hello guys. Been tinkering with the idea of bulking a bit then cutting once mydesired bulk weight is reached. This is just an educational idea I am having and nothing I am going to jump into, I just felt like running shorts for 16 weeks, I would be able to throw in other short anabolics along the way. Example:

Bulking

Weeks 1-8 Test P 150mgs EOD(Might do Test C)
weeks 1-4 Turinabol 50mgs ED
Weeks 5-8 Nandrolone 300mgs 2x week
Liquidex .25 EOD or as needed
and last 4 weeks 1mg Cabergoline

Cutting (possible 2 week break)

Weeks 1-8 Test P 25mgs EOD
Weeks 1-8 Tren Ace 100mgs EOD
Weeks1-8 Masteron and possibly either/or provirion<<<<<< I figured they did alot of the same, and theProV is cheap. So I might run together.
No AI, 1mg Caber to fight prolactin
*******My PCT FOR ME ONLY as I am onTRT anyways********
Weeks 1-4 TRT dose + Anavar @ 100mgs ED

Allof this will be done on anextremely restricted diet, with a buddy holding me accountable on my food consumption. MY wife will keep me strictly on my diet as well. This cycle will be a well thought out and extremely researched layout. I would love to hear from some of you vets and mods on this and tell me it looks good, or tell me why it looks bad. The Nandrolone in the first cycle is for me to be getting my body accustomed to a scary nor-19 that is coming in the second half. Hopefully my body will respond well to the nandro, and I will feel much more comfortable with the tren. Thanks guys!