warmouth is offline Productive Member

What Do You Vets Think About a 16 week, Short Ester Cycle?

Hello guys. Been tinkering with the idea of bulking a bit then cutting once mydesired bulk weight is reached. This is just an educational idea I am having and nothing I am going to jump into, I just felt like running shorts for 16 weeks, I would be able to throw in other short anabolics along the way. Example:

Bulking

Weeks 1-8 Test P 150mgs EOD(Might do Test C)
    weeks 1-4 Turinabol 50mgs ED
    Weeks 5-8 Nandrolone 300mgs 2x week
    Liquidex .25 EOD or as needed
    and last 4 weeks 1mg Cabergoline

Cutting (possible 2 week break)

Weeks 1-8 Test P 25mgs EOD
    Weeks 1-8 Tren Ace 100mgs EOD
    Weeks1-8 Masteron and possibly either/or provirion<<<<<< I figured they did alot of the same, and theProV is cheap. So I might run together.
    No AI, 1mg Caber to fight prolactin
    *******My PCT FOR ME ONLY as I am onTRT anyways********
    Weeks 1-4 TRT dose + Anavar @ 100mgs ED

Allof this will be done on anextremely restricted diet, with a buddy holding me accountable on my food consumption. MY wife will keep me strictly on my diet as well. This cycle will be a well thought out and extremely researched layout. I would love to hear from some of you vets and mods on this and tell me it looks good, or tell me why it looks bad. The Nandrolone in the first cycle is for me to be getting my body accustomed to a scary nor-19 that is coming in the second half. Hopefully my body will respond well to the nandro, and I will feel much more comfortable with the tren. Thanks guys!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    1) And what, exactly, is the point of the short two week break?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    1) why do you want to run short esters this long?
    2) I agrre with Roman...the 2 week break is a bad idea. This is more of a blast and cruise where you would just stay on test between cycles.

curioususer is offline Junior Member
    take tbol for 6 weeks instead of 4

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont see the point of the 2 week break either
    You can still use a long ester test and other compounds that are short ester
    4 weeks of npp is a waste
    npp and tren are 2 completely different drugs. Yes they are both 19-nor but taking npp isnt going to prepare you as you put if for tren
    4 weeks of var is too short also
    your running a 20+ week cycle not 16
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

It is just an idea, and nothing I am actually going to do, not right now anyways. I have just noticed that short esters seem to slow down growth and sides start coming through around the 6th week(for me). And reading the Ronnie Rowland thread, I figured going back to my TRT dose for 2 weeks between would help to enhance the 2nd go with the cycle. I am in no way experienced enough to run a 16 weeker with those compounds, but itmight be something to consider one day if I find I am tolerant of nor 19 compounds like tren and nandro. And this is just for research purposes only. Believe it or not, anytime I see something on the forum that "jumps out" at me, I write it down for reference. This cycle was just a basic question if it would be a good idea or not. I just dont hear of running shorts for long, and I know the reason. I was thinking the 2 week break would be like a reboot to the shorts and be running 2 separate 8 weekers. Maybe a longer break would be better, but it was just more curiosity than anything else. And as far as the Var(gixxer), what is a good running time on it? I did 6 weeks, but is more than that better?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    if youre set on long esters and longish cycle, you're better off running a long estered cycle for 12-14wks and finishing it off with a short ester to make your pct transition as short as possible.

and yes, 6wks var is better.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Sorry, unless I missed it I did not see anything about runnung trt dose of test during the 2 week "break" that changes things a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Sorry, unless I missed it I did not see anything about runnung trt dose of test during the 2 week "break" that changes things a bit.
    Sorry about that. I asumed alot of the guys know I was onTRT. I would NEVER, EVER run 16 weeks of shorts if my natural t was fine. I personally wouldnt want to risk it. I only consider "wild" cycles since my T levels suck, so I am not afraid to run a little more frequent or longer than someone who has good T production. Sorry for me assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    if youre set on long esters and longish cycle, you're better off running a long estered cycle for 12-14wks and finishing it off with a short ester to make your pct transition as short as possible.

and yes, 6wks var is better.
    I know longesters= longer time on and vice versa. But being on TRT, it doesnt bother me since PCT for me is out of the equasion.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    youre right i missed that. disregard..

Thread Information