bigsx is offline Junior Member

Masteron Question?

Hi people, I was planning to incorporate Masteron 100mg EOD into my upcoming 12 week cycle of:
    -Test Prop 100mg EOD
    -Anavar 60mg ED
    Could I except irreversible hair loss from 12 weeks use at that dose???
    This is going to be my 6th cycle and so far I've had no health issues whilst on cycle other then the rare pimple on my back. So what could I expect from this???

stpete is offline Banned
    Everyone's different but #'s are on your side since you haven't had any issues thus far. And are you planning on running the Var for the full 12 weeks?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I was told masteron should be pinned like every 5 days? any one? Of course at a higher dose

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    mast is DHT so it may cause problems with hair.. so is var but var doesnt seem to effect the hair. MAst will free up more test but mast alone is very mild. If its Mast enth you would pin like any other enth and if its short ester just pin with your prop.

Leisure Suite Larry is offline Junior Member
    Cycle looks good, though personally i'd switch to long esters e.g. Mast E and Test E @ 400mg pw each compound.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What results are you expecting from the Masteron ,unless your very lean or getting into a contest you wont get much from it. I had no hair lose issues with any steroid i used but when i used masteron it made my hair fall out very quickly. I only used it for a short peroid of time so my hair did grow back. I was very lean when i added it to my cycle after a few weeks on and it did make me a little harder looking but i wouldnt use it now unless i was getting in a contest and needed to look hard and defined. If you insist on using it i wold wait 3 or 4 weeks before sdding it in,you will be able to see more it will do for you.
    Last edited by MR10X; 09-02-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    12 weeks is a little long to run short esters imo. I would either swtch them all to E or drop to 8-10 weeks at the longest if you stick with prop.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Everyone's different but #'s are on your side since you haven't had any issues thus far. And are you planning on running the Var for the full 12 weeks?
    I was planning to run both the Var and Masteron the full 12 weeks but people have told me run the Mast the 1st 6weeks then the Var the last 6weeks or vice versa, what do you think?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Anavar 6-8wks tops just to be safe imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X
    What results are you expecting from the Masteron,unless your very lean or getting into a contest you wont get much from it. I had no hair lose issues with any steroid i used but when i used masteron it made my hair fall out very quickly. I only used it for a short peroid of time so my hair did grow back. I was very lean when i added it to my cycle after a few weeks on and it did make me a little harder looking but i wouldnt use it now unless i was getting in a contest and needed to look hard and defined. If you insist on using it i wold wait 3 or 4 weeks before sdding it in,you will be able to see more it will do for you.
    I'm not using it to compete, just to lean up and get a good look for upcoming summer here in Australia. I finished a 16 week bulk cycle 6 weeks ago and planning to jump onto this cycle in another 10 weeks or so. Is there something else I could use other than Masteron n i don't really want to use Tren

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    Anavar 6-8wks tops just to be safe imo.
    Would you run at the beginning or end of cycle if also using Masteron ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    12 weeks is a little long to run short esters imo. I would either swtch them all to E or drop to 8-10 weeks at the longest if you stick with prop.
    I'm doing a summer/cutting cycle so short esters are needed, I guess I can drop to 10 weeks then

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should use the Masteron at the end of your cycle. This steroid is best when you're already lean as others have mentioned above.

6-8wks of Anavar is normally fairly safe for most people in the 30-50mg per day range. 12wks might be pushing it. It is a very mild C17-aa steroid, however, the dose you're using might increase total liver enzyme values somewhere in the 50-60% range. Either way, it's always best to avoid alcohol when using a C17-aa steroid and best to limit all OTC meds when possible to when they're only absolutely necessary as many are just as and often far more hepatic than many anabolic steroids .

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If your leaning out, Id use it at the end of the cycle. That is when you will be at your best.

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I was told masteron should be pinned like every 5 days? any one? Of course at a higher dose
    theres a prop and and enanthate ester.

Yeah looks like I'll run Var first 6weeks then Mast the last 6, thanx for all the advice peeps

If you're going to run a 12 week plan using these three steroids during a cutting cycle, for the best results I would stack them as follows:

WK 1-12 Test P
    WK 5-12 Anavar
    WK 7-12 Masteron

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    If you're going to run a 12 week plan using these three steroids during a cutting cycle, for the best results I would stack them as follows:

WK 1-12 Test P
    WK 5-12 Anavar
    WK 7-12 Masteron
    100% I would have done that but I'm not due to start till December because I recently finished a 16 week cycle. With that in mind by the time I start seeing results from cutting it will already be half way through summer here in Aust if I left it to mid-cycle.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would run the whole shooting match for the full 12 weeks. Running Var for anything less would be a waste. I like to run Masteron with everything. It controls estrogen, it's anabolic , it makes you stronger and there's nothing like it for hardening up. I'm currently running Test/MENT/Tren /Masteron/Var/HGH. The best cutting cycle I know.

This is an advanced cycle and I'm not recommending it, but the Test P/Masteron P/Var would be an excellent intermediate cutter IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    I would run the whole shooting match for the full 12 weeks. Running Var for anything less would be a waste. I like to run Masteron with everything. It controls estrogen, it's anabolic , it makes you stronger and there's nothing like it for hardening up. I'm currently running Test/MENT/Tren /Masteron/Var/HGH. The best cutting cycle I know.

This is an advanced cycle and I'm not recommending it, but the Test P/Masteron P/Var would be an excellent intermediate cutter IMO.
    That was my initial plan and what I want to do but I'm concerned with the Masteron related hairloss. I want to run it 100mg EOD, what has your experience been with the hairloss

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsx View Post
    That was my initial plan and what I want to do but I'm concerned with the Masteron related hairloss. I want to run it 100mg EOD, what has your experience been with the hairloss
    I've run it as high as 900 mg and never had any hair loss, but then again I never have hair loss. Like Silm says though, it's a DHT so if your going to have a problem it would probably be with Masteron ...

Quote Originally Posted by bigsx View Post
    If you're not predisposed to male pattern baldness you won't lose any hair. If you are predisposed it may speed up your hair loss. When you include it in the cycle or if you run it for 6, 8 or 10 wks or whatever won't have a bearing on this. In the end, it all boils down to your genetics as it pertains to hair loss.

Blog Entries
    ^^^x2

Ok cool, thanks guys, yeah il just run it, haven't shed a drop in the past 5 cycles, i can accept a lil hair loss, if it becomes significant il just cease it and continue with the rest

Thread Information