Pctisimportant is offline New Member

Fudged pct please help

Hello everyone. I know you are all going to piss yourselves laughing about my problem but I really need some help. Here's the scoop:
    I did a 10 week cycle on AAS. Everything went well, I used clomid for pct which wasnt really enough. But heres the part that I am sure will make a few people laugh. When I got my clomid, I read heaps of stuff about it but never how to administer it. So here I am injecting it for two weeks. My bum was getting so sore around the injection site and I thought I would google "injecting clomid" and that was when the penny dropped lol. Ive done two weeks of clomid since(by mouth, not injecting it lol) and I'm wondering what I should do next. I took 100/100 for the last two weeks. Should I drop down to 50/50? Is it too late to save my nads? Lol Any help would be appreciated...

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    nothing funny about injecting yourself with compounds that are meant to be administered orally. and there's nothing funny about someone like yourself that has not done enough research to even understand something as simple as how to run a proper pct. you could have seriously fvcked yourself up. smarten up.

drop your oral to 50/50 as you suggested and then get bloodwork.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    finish the bottle off at least

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    Before I found this site, I never even knew about pct. In fact, I would go as far to say that most people in Aus don't even do it. I could be wrong, but that's what I've noticed. But if you live in North America, it should be easy enough to do. Presuming that's where you live. Good luck mate..

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I would watch the injection site. That is not sterile and you may be looking at an infection at abscess

Novla and clomid for pct

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ I was thinking the same thing. But it's been a couple of weeks. Maybe he's in the clear?

You're lucky bro. no infection. You need both Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50 for PCT. They're both orals. I'm glad you didn't think they were prophylactics. LOL

Thread Information