letherneck is offline New Member

getting terrible rash, possibly from Clenbuterol. Need advice on what to do

I started a cycle of clenbuterol (liquid) only a couple days ago working up in dosage starting at 20mcg and going up by 20 mcg a day after that, but today (the fifth day) I woke up with itchy bumps everywhere, mostly concentrated on my hands and feet and one on my upper lip also. The itching was unbearable so i went and bought some cortizone and put it on, which helped a ton, but they still itch a little. After that i worked out and did a leg day, and was sweating a ton as i've heard you are supposed to do on clen , also i always sweat a lot on leg days. When i got back to my room and went to take a shower, i noticed this rash (imgur/NHwC add '.com' after the 'imgur.' my account isn't able to post direct links yet), i've also got a similar looking rash on the other side of my hip. They look like allergic reactions, but i have been tested and I'm not allergic to anything. I've heard that the excess sweat and raised body temp from clen can cause you to develop heat rashes, but these don't look like heat rashes at all. I have been doing everything you are supposed to do on a clen cycle, i've been doing low intensity cardio only, eating 2 bananas a day, taking 3g of Taurine, and drinking almost 2 gallons of water. I googled it and found that rashes are a fairly common side effect, but nothing on whether they are a sign that i should stop or what. I really want to continue, as i have already been getting results in only 5 days, but I'm really not sure. Any advice on what to do would be helpful, i'm not able to see a doctor until Wednesday.
    On a side note, I am in an area right now that supposedly has lots of bedbugs, so that could explain the bumps but not the rashes.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    That sounds like a textbook allergic reaction.
    So hows ur HR? and BP?

What dosage are you on now?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    sounds like you are allergic to something. I would drop the clen for a couple days and see if ti clears up
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

130/86 from a free public BP machine, my HR has been slightly fast but nothing that out of the ordinary. Today i would be taking 100mcg, but I'm not sure if i want to keep upping my dosage, or start tapering off or what.

should i just drop it cold turkey, or should i taper off of it?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no need to taper off. I would stop the clen and see if it clears up.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

will do, thanks. I'll post an update to what happens in a few days.

Are you taking anything else other than clen ? Clen's a bronchial dilator so it's touching nearly everything internally. Hope all goes well.

Thread Information