lukie_88 is offline New Member

Heading to Thailand need help

Hey every thanks for having me.
    so I'm of to Thailand for kickboxing I have a good diet and I play rugby most days of the week. I fit and healthy and I'm 24 years old 6'4 and 100 kgs I think it's like 220.

So while I'm heading to Thailand and I was planing to do a cycle and I no this has probly been done to death an I'm sorry if it's already been done but I need some extra help.
    I've researched very very hard and I have decided I will do a cycle of oral anvar only. And before everyone says it won't do anything I have researched very hard and I can see that anvar alone will give me mild results some strength gains i should get abit more cut with minimul side effects and that's what I'm looking for.
    I have been researching hard on anavar And I'm thinking of taking it in my last 6 or 7 weeks in Thailand at at around 30 to 50 mg a day.
    I have also been looking at tbol alittle bit and they look a lot the same with similar side effects and results.
    My main question is Thoe a lot of people say after my cycle I don't need a pct but I won't to be safe and not loose my gains.
    Hope this is in the right place and I no I will get a lot of people Hateing on me for this so I hope I don't offed anyone.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    From what I understand, Anavar will suppress your natural testosterone production. Thus, needing a PCT.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Any reason why you want to do Anavar only? I would throw some test in there too. I would take around 60-70mgs of var ED.

I now just saw your real question... It really depends on the person. Var is mild but it will still shut you down. You need to run some test in there as well and then run full pct with clomid/nolva.

Seriously though, why anavar only? You need to do some research.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Anavar is a poor choice for reason mentioned. But amavar and kick boxing aren't going to go well together i get bad calve pumps on var where i can t run or walk far.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Anavar is a poor choice for reason mentioned. But amavar and kick boxing aren't going to go well together i get bad calve pumps on var where i can t run or walk far.

Me as well. Mauy thai, jogging, all suck. Not to mention back pumps you can get from lifting or heavy clinch work.

Thread Information