grayzer is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Test E, Tren A and Winstrol cycle

goin on this cycle for 10 weeks any advice??

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    No advice on this cycle as you are to young. A first cycle is Test only. Wait 4 years and get some real training under your belt and diet on point.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the to young.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agree with the guys here. 21 and wanting to do multiple compounds. No No. Stick with diet and work your ass off and you will see results. Then in 4 years you will happy and ready for the cycle of TEST only for first cycle.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats?

grayzer is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    How is 21 too young?? Owner of da gym i train in started when he was 16!! its not like im doing anyting major

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by grayzer
    How is 21 too young?? Owner of da gym i train in started when he was 16!! its not like im doing anyting major
    So are you getting advise from a guy who started using gear at 16?? We all know how this will turn out. Right now you endocrine system is secreting more test than 3 of us put together (guys over 30) get your diet on point and train your ass off, it will show I promise.

stpete is offline Banned
    Shutting down your natural production is major. Agree w/the comments above.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by grayzer View Post
    so you know 1 guy who started young and says he has no issue. let me guess thats who you are getting it from too.
    And your not doing anything major? Your stacking 3 drugs and tren being one of the strongest out there.
    and how did you plan on taking them. dosages?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    You guys have to realize he's already ran a cycle before. No matter what you tell him, he's fixated on cycling again. At least throw out some helpful advice so he doesn't **** himself up.
    Last edited by Shsm; 09-03-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Typo

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    You guys have to realize he's already ran a cycle before. No matter what you tell him, he's fixated on cycling again. At least throw out some helpful advice so he doesn't **** himself up.
    People have every right to ethically decide what they do or do not wish to tell someone.
    If you feel this way you say , which is your right, feel free to follow your own advice.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Here it is again....

Surely if someone came on here and said "I am considering killing myself and I want some advise on how to do it, and if I don't get the advise I am going to do it anyhow". Then they started asking questions about anatomy and ballistics and the affects of a 12 guage round if fired into their mouths. Would you offer up solid advise on the best placement of the barrel and how to properly pull the trigger?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^Agree with Lunk great analogy.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    There's no need to get into a heated debate. If your idea of ethical behavior is knowing in the back of your head some 21 year old is ****ing himself up because you refused to give him helpful advice so be it. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

There's no need to get into a heated debate. If your idea of ethical behavior is knowing in the back of your head some 21 year old is ****ing himself up because you refused to give him helpful advice so be it. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    Given the fact that you are 19 it TOTALLY makes sense why you might justify giving steroid advise to young kids!!!

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Here it is again....

Surely if someone came on here and said "I am considering killing myself and I want some advise on how to do it, and if I don't get the advise I am going to do it anyhow". Then they started asking questions about anatomy and ballistics and the affects of a 12 guage round if fired into their mouths. Would you offer up solid advise on the best placement of the barrel and how to properly pull the trigger?
    Nice!! Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Given the fact that you are 19 it TOTALLY makes sense why you might justify giving steroid advise to young kids!!!
    Hmmm didn't even notice he was 19, either way. That is how we sleep at night we give honest and helpful opinions, I.e. don't do gear before 25. If they listen or not is on them.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    he was given helpful advice. Not to do it. Its not my problem if he doesnt follow it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I don't think ppl realize how young kids think. They can be given solid advise yet only hear the ONE thing that makes their choice OK. They can be told not do do something by 50 ppl, yet that one person who said anything that could even remotely be considered as encouraging is the only one who makes sense in their minds.

While I know I can't demand others to do anything in this forum I sure think that EVERYONE needs to be on the same sheet of music when it comes to the basics of steroid advise. The only proper answer to a young kid wanting to TRY steroids or "looking into a future cycle" is DON"T DO IT! Anything other than that will undoubtedly be taken as a green light to try steroids. How do I know this for sure? Because kids have behaved the same way for 100's of years.

I know I have said this before as well. I don't know HOW the fk some of you long time members and vets have managed to keep your cool while trying to convince immature kids not to harm themselves day in and day out. My hat is off to you guys! I have seen a handful over the last few weeks take the advise and move forward with a safe plan. Most on the other hand just dissapear when they are not given all the steroid use advise they seek.

Thread Information