Thread: Help!!!!!!!!

stevenyank is offline New Member

Help!!!!!!!!

Please be nice i am new here and to all of this. Im just looking for the best info i can get

i am 27 years old about a month ago i was about 260 and i am down to 240 i need to get ride of this belly and get more cut.

I know diet and cardio is key and im doing it everday and i see the great results!!

But i want to take somthing that will boost everthing up! Any info i would be cool thank you!!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Steroids are NOT a diet boost. 20lbs in 1 month is AWESOME! Keep doing what you are doing my friend. Hit up the nutrition section and I have NO doubt those guys will get you ripped as hell!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Great work so far keep it up, but if there was a drug to make us skinny no one would be fat......?

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Down 20 pounds in that amount of time is an awesome feat.If it aint broke dont fix it.You can probably shed another 15-20 or so in another month to 6 weeks.The more fat you trim off your body the better.The healthier you get your body to be then the less risky it will be to supplement with steroids ,fat burners,thermogenics, etc....best thing to do is diet longer and eat as clean as possible till the right time comes and it will come sooner than you think.keep at it bud.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Congrats man. Keep at what your doing. No need to change something that isnt broken.

stpete is offline Banned
    congrats and keep up the good work!!

Wow thank you everyone for the great feed back!!! Soo you are all saying i should not take nothing? Lol i just bought some clen i guesss i put it away for a little bit longer

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenyank
    Wow thank you everyone for the great feed back!!! Soo you are all saying i should not take nothing? Lol i just bought some clen i guesss i put it away for a little bit longer
    Yes sir, keep up the good work and get your bf to where it needs to be typically 15% or less. Then you will be happier with the results.

Ya from what ive ive seen i gues clen would be bad for me to take at my 240 pounds. Mean i look good now i just need to get this belly down!!!

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    There you go then. You have answered your own question. Good luck and keep us posted.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would not take aas until a lower BF% 15% or less. I would hold off on the clen as well. Thats still alot of strain on the body. Keep doing what you are doing, its working. Keep us updated.

Thread Information