Thunderdan65 is offline New Member

cycle of Test E 500mgWK 1-12, Deca 400mgWK 1-12, Test P 75mgED 1-14 Injection Help!

If I am running Test E 500mg(WK) 1-12, Deca 400mg(WK) 1-12, Test P 75mg(ED) 1-4. How should I rotate my injections? I'm going to break the Text E into two injections a week and the Deca into two injection a week and the Test P will be everyday. What days should I inject and what area? Do I do something like: Test E Sunday Left thigh, Thursday right thigh, and Deca Monday left glute and Friday right glute and Test P Everyday rotating away from other injections? This is the last step in my preperation, thanks for any help.

stpete is offline Banned
    Simplify the process and injections by combining the deca and test in one shot, pinning on mon/thur, and pin the prop eod. Or ed if you prefer. I like eod to minimize scar tissue issues. I would use quads, gluts and delts.Even rotation on all.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Simplify the process and injections by combining the deca and test in one shot, pinning on mon/thur, and pin the prop eod. Or ed if you prefer. I like eod to minimize scar tissue issues. I would use quads, gluts and delts.Even rotation on all.
    I would have to agree nothing wrong with combining the test and deca . I agree with Stpete on the rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Nice thanks! One more question do I Pin 150mg EOD since i was going to pin 75ED?

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderdan65
    Nice thanks! One more question do I Pin 150mg EOD since i was going to pin 75ED?
    Yup you got it

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderdan65
    If I am running Test E 500mg(WK) 1-12, Deca 400mg(WK) 1-12, Test P 75mg(ED) 1-4. How should I rotate my injections? I'm going to break the Text E into two injections a week and the Deca into two injection a week and the Test P will be everyday. What days should I inject and what area? Do I do something like: Test E Sunday Left thigh, Thursday right thigh, and Deca Monday left glute and Friday right glute and Test P Everyday rotating away from other injections? This is the last step in my preperation, thanks for any help.
    I would run the test for two weeks after the last shot of deca to... to prevent sides from deca

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418 View Post
    I would run the test for two weeks after the last shot of deca to... to prevent sides from deca
    Yes for sure, that is what my program said I had forgotten and put 12 weeks of Deca in my post but it is 10 weeks for sure. Thanks you for the reminder. Thanks for the info and help guys, saved me a bunch if sticks!!!!

Thread Information