ynottony is offline Junior Member

Injection Timing Questions

Hey guys, 2nd post here...1st was alot of help in determining a stack/cycle. I'm starting a cycle this week and I am hoping for some help with the timing of injections, the cycle is 600mg/week cypionate , 400mg/week deca , and 50mg/day dbol . It's a 12 week cycle with dbol only used the 1st 6 weeks (also taking .5mg arimidex EOD). Do I have to inject dbol daily?! Also can I mix cyp and deca in the same syringe? Any help or scheduling would be so appreciated!

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yes you can mix test an deca .
    Sunday and Wednesday injections. 3.5 days Sunday morning Wednesday night. You have injectable dbol ??

Thanks alot! The dbol is coming tomorrow, I just assumed it was. How many ML's can be handled in one shot? I was always under the impression that 2ML'S was tops.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by ynottony View Post
    Thanks alot! The dbol is coming tomorrow, I just assumed it was. How many ML's can be handled in one shot? I was always under the impression that 2ML'S was tops.
    While it's not impossible I would dbl check to see if the Dbol is injectable...most in my experience is oral. Can be a liquid oral.

Yup, it's oral I just checked. Thanks guys.

Thread Information