greenwell001 is offline Member

kind of confused about stane

Ok, I'm running liquid stane as AI. It is AR-R form of Aromasin , correct? So, it kills the estrogen receptors (which ones?) and they never come back? I'm wondering of there are any long term effects with this form of AI? Ldex does not act in the same way, but I was told the stane is better by a now banned member and I am having second thoughts on the stane. I'm middle of week 5 600mg test e/400mg EQ 12 weeks. 30mg ed dbol wk 4-8. Running 12.5mg stane eod. So what is the advantage with stane?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Its doesnt lower igf like many ai's do. Its a suicide aromatase inhibitor which means there will be no exorbitant estrogen increase after you stop using it. With other ai's estrogen will tend to over elevate after you cease use- not with exemestane.
    Exemestane is a good choice. Im using it myself and recommend it.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no, aromasin (exemestane) attaches to the aromtase enzyme and deactivates it so it can't bond with the testosterone molecule to convert it to estrogen. aromasin is a suicide inhibitor meaning once bonded with the enzyme it will never be able to bond with test again. permanent deactivation. the body produces more aromatse enzyme so don't worry about that. arimadex bonds to aromatase as well but not permanently so deactivation is temporary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_inhibition

greenwell001 is offline Member
    I effin love this board.... Thanks for the info fellas.

Thread Information