juice work is offline Banned

How can i drop water weight from aas with otc supps. I heard dandelion root was good

what are your thoughts guys, i heard that you can get it at gnc and it works well. What else do you guys have experience i know most ai's work well but id like to keep my chemical intake to a minimum

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    It will naturally fall away eventually

Vit C in large dosages will also have a diuretic effect...

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    It will naturally fall away eventually

Vit C in large dosages will also have a diuretic effect...
    i know it'll naturally drop but i would like to cut down on the bloat from my cycle, how much vitamin c in mg's?

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    4-5 g daily

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkowski View Post
    4-5 g daily
    have you heard of any other ways?

how about using an ai lots of people like aeromasin over arimidex

I think an AI should have helped to keep water weight off but now u have it you may need to go down the natural diuretic route if you want to get rid of it ASAP.... First thing to do is take an AI if your continuing to cycle....

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro a AI isnt something you want to skimp on.Things could lead to gyno! Then you will be putting more chems in your body.This isnt the time to go green

I think an AI should have helped to keep water weight off but now u have it you may need to go down the natural diuretic route if you want to get rid of it ASAP.... First thing to do is take an AI if your continuing to cycle....
    i will be continuing my cycle, what one would you PERSONALLY recommend ive been looking at Fareston http://www.steroid.com/Fareston.new.php as a possibility, i would love to hear feedback from anybody who may have tried it

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro a AI isnt something you want to skimp on.Things could lead to gyno! Then you will be putting more chems in your body.This isnt the time to go green
    agree with you completely bro, what is your choice product for ai?

Aromasin at 10mg eod or Arimidex at 0.25mg eod

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got it right there from Baseline

Aromasin at 10mg eod or Arimidex at 0.25mg eod
    ive heard mixed reviews about how they make you feel and the sides you get

Quote Originally Posted by juice work View Post
    ive heard mixed reviews about how they make you feel and the sides you get
    Well I don't get any noticeable sides when using Arimidex other than it clears my gyno up....

I have run it at a high dose as well.... 0.5mg ed to clear up gyno and even up to 1mg for a few days with no adverse side effects....

No1 is forcing u to do it lol.... Running an AI is going to result in less sides..... U don't want elevated estorgen whenever...

Thomas DB
    Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98104.
    Epidemiologic Reviews [1993, 15(1):220-231]
    Type: Journal Article, Review

Epidemiologic studies of breast cancer in men have provided insights into the pathogenesis and etiology of breast cancer in both sexes. Individual carcinomas from both the male and female breast are histologically indistinguishable, but histologic types of ductal origin occur relatively more frequently in men than in women, and those of lobular origin are very uncommon in men, reflecting the absence of lobular structures in the normal male breast. The same variations in incidence and mortality rates of breast cancer among countries and racial and ethnic groups that have been observed in women also occur in men, clearly indicating that the causes of these variations are not primarily risk factors related to being female. Risk of breast cancer in men increases with age, with no change in the rate of increase at the usual age of menopause; this supports the assumption that the midlife change in the rate of increase with age in women is due to the reduction in ovarian hormone production at menopause. Incidence rates of breast cancer in men have remained stable over time, suggesting that the temporal increase in rates in women is a result of either enhanced detection due to screening or changes in risk factors that are sex-specific. In men, an increase in risk of breast cancer has been associated with testicular pathology and dysfunction, and a decrease in risk has been related to high fertility, a history of prostate cancer, and exogenous androgens. These observations suggest that risk may be enhanced by low levels, and reduced by high levels, of androgens. Conversely, high estrogen levels probably increase risk of breast cancer in men, since risk has been associated with several conditions that may result in hyperestrogenism. These conditions included obesity, rapid weight gain, elevated blood cholesterol, gallstones, non-insulin -dependent diabetes, and chronic liver diseases. Studies of the role of endogenous hormones in the etiology of breast cancer in women have tended to focus on estrogens (71). These observations on breast cancer in men suggest that the relative levels of androgens and estrogens may be of etiologic importance, and that additional studies in women should include measurements of androgens. A history of breast cancer in a first-degree relative is associated with about a doubling of the risk of breast cancer in both men and women.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 400 WORDS).

swollix is offline Junior Member
    I have never seen sides from arimidex , even ran up to 1 mg ED. (source told me the wrong dosage of the tablet!)

Well I don't get any noticeable sides when using Arimidex other than it clears my gyno up....

I have run it at a high dose as well.... 0.5mg ed to clear up gyno and even up to 1mg for a few days with no adverse side effects....

No1 is forcing u to do it lol.... Running an AI is going to result in less sides..... U don't want elevated estorgen whenever...
    no i wasnt sayin i dont want to take it i wanted to make an educated choice based on others (your) experience with the compounds i want to take an ai but want the best based on user reviews

Quote Originally Posted by juice work View Post
    no i wasnt sayin i dont want to take it i wanted to make an educated choice based on others (your) experience with the compounds i want to take an ai but want the best based on user reviews
    Go for aromasin .....

Go for aromasin.....
    hmm crap website doesnt carry that one i gotta look around now

Thread Information