Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Just for clarification purposes, the way I laid it out he would be averaging 350-525mg/wk of Test-P depending on which route he decided to go...100mg/eod or 150mg/eod. Both options would significantly increase his testosterone levels...the latter obviously more so.
    i agree that your t levels would rise.

but are you suggesting that if one guy did 700mg of test and 100mg tren eod compared to 1g test and 100mg tren eod the guy that's doing the 1g will shed more weight?? if so why? explain that to me using these values. (diet is same for both identical 200lb males)

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Higher testosterone levels will promote a strong metabolic rate. More importantly, the most important thing of all, testosterone will protect your muscle tissue. I don't care how special someone believes they are or how perfect their diet is, if you diet without steroids you will lose some muscle mass. Most guys probably lose a little bit even with steroids but one of the main points of a cutting cycle is to protect that mass.
    Actually the test is there for more than guarding against suppression. If that's all he was worried about he could get by with half that dose, maybe less. You could replace testosterone with a dose of 25-50mg/eod...some physicians who prescribe Test-P for TRT purposes actually give prescribe that dose only 2-3x per wk.

You're right, there's not a big difference in 6-8wks...I was just trying to keep it simple based on how he laid things out. He could probably run the Tren the entire 10wks he has set aside and be just fine, but if he were only going to use it for part of the cycle it just makes sense to use it once you're a little leaner. It doesn't make sense to diet with Tren then stop using Tren but then to keep dieting. The results from the Tren will simply be more pronounced once leaner. I don't know if I'm wording this right but hopefully so.
    I was starting to think you knew something and it's obvious you have or at least look up some thing before answering questions but I am starting to question your experience at this point (which isn't any of my damn business).

1) you don't diet with steroids of any type!
    2) He COULD get by great on a low trt dose of 150mg a week! When running tren high doses of test are simply not needed. (some may argue this but I have done it all 3 ways)
    3) running tren A out past 8 weeks increases the potential for sides and the potential for gains start to decrease. Is 10 weeks too long? NO! But if the op plans to run a 10 weeks cycle then he will waant to drop the tren prior to the test and I think you agree with this method.
    4) Since steroids are not a diet and tren is known for it's ability to "lean a person up" then get it in at the front of the cycle. It is the workhorse which is why 75% of these threads are asking about it's use. Running test before the ren is not going to offer near the advantage that jumpinh on tren right away will give.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I was starting to think you knew something and it's obvious you have or at least look up some thing before answering questions but I am starting to question your experience at this point (which isn't any of my damn business).

1) you don't diet with steroids of any type! I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Of course people diet with steroids. If you're goal is leaning out and you're using steroids you will be dieting. Maybe you're saying something else.

2) He COULD get by great on a low trt dose of 150mg a week! When running tren high doses of test are simply not needed. (some may argue this but I have done it all 3 ways) It just depends on your goals. Higher doses of test are not always needed when dieting and then sometimes they are. If this wasn't true no competitive bodybuilder would ever diet on 1g or more of test.

3) running tren A out past 8 weeks increases the potential for sides and the potential for gains start to decrease. Is 10 weeks too long? NO! But if the op plans to run a 10 weeks cycle then he will waant to drop the tren prior to the test and I think you agree with this method. In this case, which is the same as most cutting plans, he's not looking for gains. The entire point of a cutting cycle is to enhance what you already have. To take the physique you have and to make it look better. Gains are for the off-season or bulking cycles. And again, if Tren was better at the front end of a cutting cycle than at the back end no competitive bodybuilder would run it at the back end. Most competitors won't add Tren into the plan until they're 8-12wks out...somewhere in there. This is when it will present the most advantage for them.

4) Since steroids are not a diet and tren is known for it's ability to "lean a person up" then get it in at the front of the cycle. It is the workhorse which is why 75% of these threads are asking about it's use. Running test before the ren is not going to offer near the advantage that jumpinh on tren right away will give. If you're going to use Tren and get the most out of it while limiting the total amount of wks you use it in order to stay as safe as possible, it only makes sense to use it towards the end. You're right, Tren is known for it's ability to burn fat, this will be more useful towards the end of a diet when that last little bit of fat is hanging on for dear life. The last bit of fat that's often hard to lose. Further, as you'll be leaner, the hardening and conditioning effects will be more pronounced during this stage. Granted, it may indeed harden you up on the front end but why not take full advantage of this once you're already leaner?
    Comments in red

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    i agree that your t levels would rise.

but are you suggesting that if one guy did 700mg of test and 100mg tren eod compared to 1g test and 100mg tren eod the guy that's doing the 1g will shed more weight?? if so why? explain that to me using these values. (diet is same for both identical 200lb males)
    The guy using more test will more than likely preserve more lean tissue. Will it be much of a difference if we're talking about 700mg or 1g per wk? Probably not. Will the guy have a metabolism that surpasses the 700mg if the other guy uses 1g? Probably not. Of course individual response and so many other factors come into play but for the sake of argument I'll assume these are two cloned individuals. Now if you're talking about a TRT level of test versus a supraphysiological dose, absolutely there will be a difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information