allnatty is offline Junior Member

Why don't orals work for me?

So I've decided to run some sustanon , and already 10 days in my lifts and endurance have increased significantly. In the past, I had experimented with anavar -only for short time frames. I liked the hardness and vascularity, but never did a cycle with it because oral-only I generally consider to be shit. So anyhow, now that I'm running test I thought it would be good to throw in the anavar to harden up and add to the strength. So a couple days in at 40mg, my veins are popping out more and there is a definite increase in hardness, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out why I lose my pumps, endurance, and strength in the gym. I essentially cannot workout. 1 set and the muscle tears, with no pump, and no stamina. I thought anavar gave great increases in pumps. I can say for sure the anavar is not fake, as I know 2 other people who used it and loved it. This also happens to me if I use winstrol , or halotestin , or anything else that isnt plain testosterone . I have constant aches and pains, as if I'm shut down or something, which goes away as soon as I stop the oral. Does anyone have the slightest clue as to why this happens?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So at 21 your wondering if you're shutting things down? Seriously?

Hope it's worth the damage you're doing.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    So at 21 your wondering if you're shutting things down? Seriously?

Hope it's worth the damage you're doing.
    I must be maturing on this board...i chose to punt on this one....

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    bro at your age you could be doing some seriose harm to your endocrine system as it is not fully developed yet. My suggestion would be to do a full pct and spend the next few years researching so when the time is right you can make an informed decision if this is the right lifestyle for you. Good luck

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I must be maturing on this board...i chose to punt on this one....
    Don't blame you. Some days I see this kind of thing and ask myself, "why bother....they're not going to listen anyway". It's frustrating. You try to help and most of the time they blow you off.

I forgot to mention I'm using my friend's account to ask this question because I dont have my own and never did have a reason to make one, as this is my first real cycle. For the record I am 5' 11", 210lbs and around 10% bodyfat which I attained naturally. I have been training since I was 13, and am 25 going on 26 now. Sorry for the confusion, and by feeling shutdown, I meant "feeling" like I'm running with no test... which I'm not, because Im using sustanon .

Some other things to consider. I believe I have some very strange body chemistry.

Creatine use = no pumps, pain
    Low dose arginine: Retarded pumps
    Lots of arginine: 0 pumps

Dont know why this is. Not drinking enough water perhaps? I've considered every scientific approach I can think of. I just dont seem to react to stuff like other people do.
    Last edited by allnatty; 09-08-2012 at 03:08 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    are you using an ai?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Oral works on me just fine!!!!!

Oh crap...1 more post. Better make it a good 1!!!!

RMC42 is offline Junior Member
    It takes long time to build up into my system Taps dbol 4 weeks anver 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    are you using an ai?
    I took 1 aromasin 25mg at the start of the sustanon just to be safe, but it didnt affect my pumps like people said it would. In fact it didnt hurt them at all, I had great pumps on the test. It was only after adding the anavar a week and a half later that boom, I crashed.

your estrogen is probably high. It takes time for the levels to increase also. 1 dose of 25 mg at the start makes no sense.

Aromasin 's half life means little when you consider that it permanently knocks out aromatase enzymes, meaning the estrogen wont come back until your body has had time to create new enzymes. It works totally different from traditional AIs like arimidex . And since sustanon has fast acting prop in it I didnt want to get water or puffy nips 3 or 4 days in. I am very sensitive to gyno.

have you had any labs run to see whats going on with your hormones?

Quote Originally Posted by allnatty View Post
    Aromasin's half life means little when you consider that it permanently knocks out aromatase enzymes, meaning the estrogen wont come back until your body has had time to create new enzymes. It works totally different from traditional AIs like arimidex. And since sustanon has fast acting prop in it I didnt want to get water or puffy nips 3 or 4 days in. I am very sensitive to gyno.
    your body is constantly making new enzymes. And the prop is such a small dose. I not saying you shouldnt have started it at day 1. But 25mg at one shot it alot. and you only took it once. What do you think your estrogen levels are at now

I know that I've been able to get much better results than the average guy. I'm often accused of steroid use even though I was natural all my life. I had testosterone checked a while back and it was rather high. Without any gear I always got amazing pumps and workouts. Using sustanon just seems to give me more of what I already have. But other steroids seem to screw me, even though they add density and fullness.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    your body is constantly making new enzymes. And the prop is such a small dose. I not saying you shouldnt have started it at day 1. But 25mg at one shot it alot. and you only took it once. What do you think your estrogen levels are at now
    Probably fine, no nipple sensitivity or water retention, or acne. Estrogen has no effect on my workouts. I guarantee if I drop the anavar my workouts will skyrocket again. The same thing will happen if I run anavar without test, I mean my workouts will crash. It happens very quickly, within 2-3 days.
    Last edited by allnatty; 09-08-2012 at 03:39 PM.

sounds like you need to dumo the var bro

I think I will, I was rather enjoying the sustanon until I got greedy. I know this makes absolutely 0 sense but I was just wondering if it happened to anybody else before. Maybe a super low dose would work? like 10mg? Same goes with arginine. 3g = huge pump, almost as good as sustanon. but 6g = no pumps at all. I'll try a low dose and if nothing improves I'll have to drop it.

Thread Information