Ohio17 is offline New Member

Winny/Anavar pre wedding cycle

Benn a while since my last posts, lots of work, a move and traveling for work. So havent run a cycle in over a year and half, getting married in March of 2013 our in AZ and looking be shred up before then and was thinking Winny/Anavar for a cycle prior to the date. Rather not take injectibles due to travel for work.

stats:
    weight: 235
    training- 4x a week, 1x week of trx/cross fit

thoughts on this cycle and PCT to follow?

thanks!

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    This isn't your first cycle. You should know better than to propose such an awful cycle. There's a reason oral only cycles aren't popular.

Good luck on the marriage though.

sorry shsm...didnt think Winny alone would be all to effective.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    That cycle will probably, give you ed issues not making for a good honeymoon
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Hoplite is offline New Member
    I disagree with the others. I tried this cycle with Anavar 60mg and Winstrol 50mg ED, and I got shredded and vascular as hell. BUT.. First time I've ever had a side and it was horrible joint pain on Winstrol. My wrist hurt so bad I could barely start my car in the morning, and a year and a half later I'm on TRT so do at your own risk.

Sharmthetics is offline Banned
    We have a crossphag!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Run test with anavar always.

I've run anavar alone and it was a decent cycle. Fairly lean muscles, good strength gains, not a lot of weight gain (7lbs). I ran Winstrol with test and got really lean. My knees were so sore I thought I needed knee replacements. Seriously, I thought I was going to die. I would recommend you take some Test with both the Winny and Var. Those orals will shut you down so you need some Test to balance your natural level. If you take Test Cyp, the ester is long enough that you can take one shot every two weeks. That's the prescription for TRT patients. Can you do one shot per week or one shot per two weeks? Test Cyp with Winny/Var would be a pretty good cycle.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 09-19-2012 at 09:40 AM.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've run anavar alone and it was a decent cycle. Fairly lean muscles, good strength gains, lot a lot of weight gain (7lbs). I ran Winstrol with test and got really lean. My knees were so sore I thought I needed knee replacements. Seriously, I thought I was going to die. I would recommend you take some Test with both the Winny and Var. Those orals will shut you down so you need some Test to balance your natural level. If you take Test Cyp, the ester is long enough that you can take one shot every two weeks. That's the prescription for TRT patients. Can you do one shot per week or one shot per two weeks? Test Cyp with Winny/Var would be a pretty good cycle.

What leaned you out more? Fat loss? winny or var?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    [QUOTE=Hoplite;6168703]I disagree with the others. I tried this cycle with Anavar 60mg and Winstrol 50mg ED, and I got shredded and vascular as hell. BUT.. First time I've ever had a side and it was horrible joint pain on Winstrol. My wrist hurt so bad I could barely start my car in the morning, and a year and a half later I'm on TRT so do at your own risk.[/QUO Just beacuse you did something stupid and didnt have a problem YET.That doesnt mean we will pass on bad advice.We know wats good and wats not.Shuting down your natueal test and not taking injectable test as a replacement is asking for trouble.

ChrisCGT is offline Junior Member
    I ran this for a few weeks when I had some unsuspecting travel and had to go over seas for a couple weeks. It will diminish your sex drive a little more than you think and I also noticed that I was getting a little sharp pains in my lower back if I wasn't constant with my liver support. Which is a beginner sign that your liver is going into overdrive. I would do one at a time not both at the same time. It's too much for the liver to work on at once. Do the anavar or winny separate if you are going to do it.

Between winny & var, winny leaned me out more. If I really wanted to get lean I would bag both the winny and the var, too expensive. I'd diet and cardio. Throw in some clen /T4 and you're gonna get lean.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    That cycle will probably, give you ed issues not making for a good honeymoon
    what is the point if u cant f after the wedding your joints are going to hurt and dick may not work seems pointless

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Winny is trash i wouldn't use it again if i got it for free

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmthetics View Post
    We have a crossphag!
    I personally think this is a really shitty comment to make. It's very rude.
    Just because someone does something for practical athleticism doesn't make them a "crossphag." I think you owe the OP an apology.

To the OP:
    I'd recommend using the var w\ a long ester test if traveling for work is a concern. From what i've read, winny will not make you want to be doing much honeymooning if your joints are dried up

thanks Scotch...sent you a PM on cycle info

Hoplite is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=songdog;6169091]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
    I disagree with the others. I tried this cycle with Anavar 60mg and Winstrol 50mg ED, and I got shredded and vascular as hell. BUT.. First time I've ever had a side and it was horrible joint pain on Winstrol. My wrist hurt so bad I could barely start my car in the morning, and a year and a half later I'm on TRT so do at your own risk.[/QUO Just beacuse you did something stupid and didnt have a problem YET.That doesnt mean we will pass on bad advice.We know wats good and wats not.Shuting down your natueal test and not taking injectable test as a replacement is asking for trouble.
    Oh I'm not offering any advice. I just disagree that he won't see good results, because he will. I was a roadmap of veins and hard as a rock on this cycle. BUT BUT ... as I stated... I had Testosterone issues a little later after this cycle even with PCT. I'm now on HRT , probably for life,and I don't know if this cycle caused it or just plain Andropause (I'm 45) so do this at your own risk. Looking back I probably wouldn't have done it.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    I used a similar cycle 2 years ago, but using test and seperating the orals. 12 weeks test e 250mg, 4 weeks winny 75mg/day, 4 weeks off (cruising test e), 6 weeks var 100 mg. it was a fantastic cut, and pct was a breeze.

Thread Information