Thread: Deca Durabolin

warmouth is offline Productive Member

Deca Durabolin

Sorry to clutter the board, but is the deca durabolin 300mgs/1ml a decent compound to bulk in conjunction with Test C for 16 weeks? I was thinking about running test for 4 weeks, then Deca for the 5-12 weeks. Then the last 4 weeks just go down typical TRT doseages. So its really a 12 weeker, but was unsure if the Deca canbe ran all 12 or not. I hear it is a oncea week becasue of the extremely long ester it is attatched too, but I also hear 300 mgs was not enough to bulk. I thought I would run the test for 4 weeks before just so it wil be in full speed for when the deca comes into play. What do you guys think? Was origianally going to runtestony @ 500-750mgs a week,but now since the deca, I though of going at 500mgs andtrying to figure out the best way to go about this. Sorry to clutter with this, I just feel likeI am PMing some of you guy and it is getting you annoyede at me. Anyways:

I got TestC @250mgs/ML (PLENTY) AsmuchasIneed, I got it.
    And I got the Deca @300mgs/1ML(As much as you guys think I should order. I got a bottle as a freebie a few months ago. I know I need more than 1 vial.)
    Going to take 1 tab of caber per week as well as liquidex @ .25mg E3D. It seems to work better for me that way. I will adjust it if need be.

How would you guys run these compounds is what I am needing becasue Deca is totally newto me, and I donttrust the profiles on some of these things. Thank you guys inadvance!

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Hey buddy.Hopefully the vets will chime in here.Me personally since it is the cycle that I am currently on believe that 12 weeks is good to go.No less than 350-400 weekly imo.Its only my second week on it and the increase in strength has been tremendous.Im sure the extra test is helping as I am doing test cyp at 450mgs but I tell you brother last week I was struggling with 225lbs for flat bench at the 7th to 8th rep and this monday after only three pins of deca at 180mgs each I repped 225lbs for 12 reps NO SPOTTER HELP....INSANEEEEEEE!!!!

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Sorry to clutter the board, but is the deca durabolin 300mgs/1ml a decent compound to bulk in conjunction with Test C for 16 weeks? I was thinking about running test for 4 weeks, then Deca for the 5-12 weeks. Then the last 4 weeks just go down typical TRT doseages. So its really a 12 weeker, but was unsure if the Deca canbe ran all 12 or not. I hear it is a oncea week becasue of the extremely long ester it is attatched too, but I also hear 300 mgs was not enough to bulk. I thought I would run the test for 4 weeks before just so it wil be in full speed for when the deca comes into play. What do you guys think? Was origianally going to runtestony @ 500-750mgs a week,but now since the deca, I though of going at 500mgs andtrying to figure out the best way to go about this. Sorry to clutter with this, I just feel likeI am PMing some of you guy and it is getting you annoyede at me. Anyways:

I got TestC @250mgs/ML (PLENTY) AsmuchasIneed, I got it.
    And I got the Deca @300mgs/1ML(As much as you guys think I should order. I got a bottle as a freebie a few months ago. I know I need more than 1 vial.)
    Going to take 1 tab of caber per week as well as liquidex @ .25mg E3D. It seems to work better for me that way. I will adjust it if need be.

How would you guys run these compounds is what I am needing becasue Deca is totally newto me, and I donttrust the profiles on some of these things. Thank you guys inadvance!
    You would be better served starting your test and Deca at the same time. Remember, it's going to take several weeks for you to receive any noticeable benefits from the Nandrolone . If you run it as you're planning now, you'll already be a good 8wks into your cycle before the added Nandrolone has a positive effect.

Also, 300mg/wk would be considered a performance level dosing. There is no reason you cannot grow from this dose combined with your testosterone . If you don't, there is some other issue going on. It may not be a large dose, and it's not, but you should still receive the desired effects. A solid 12wk plan using these two steroids would be both compounds the first 10wks and then Test only the last two wks.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Deca takes about 5 weeks to kick in.So I would run your cycle 12 weeks test @ 500mg [email protected] your Ai like Adex@ .25 EOD to start.Hcg 250 iu 2x week.Pct nova n Clomid good luck.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    You would be better served starting your test and Deca at the same time. Remember, it's going to take several weeks for you to receive any noticeable benefits from the Nandrolone . If you run it as you're planning now, you'll already be a good 8wks into your cycle before the added Nandrolone has a positive effect.

Also, 300mg/wk would be considered a performance level dosing. There is no reason you cannot grow from this dose combined with your testosterone. If you don't, there is some other issue going on. It may not be a large dose, and it's not, but you should still receive the desired effects. A solid 12wk plan using these two steroids would be both compounds the first 10wks and then Test only the last two wks.
    I don't get to do this too often but ^^^^^^^^^this

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your better starting the cyp and deca and the same time so they both start kicking together. You also better splitting the cyp and deca dose into 2 injection weekly this will give more stable blood levels. 12 week cycle will be fine no need to go to 16 weeks. Deca can be harsh to recover from so make sure you have a solid pct

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I don't get to do this too often but ^^^^^^^^^this
    Don't you just feel all warm and fuzzy inside? LOL!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Don't you just feel all warm and fuzzy inside? LOL!
    more like queezy lol j/k

Don't help this douche too much though...his goal is to get bigger than me by April sooooo, Im thinking a bogus cycle recommendation is in order lol

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Run those at the same time man. You might consider getting some caber or prami for prolactin control. Drop the Deca 1 week before your last shot of cyp, then start PCT 18 days after your last Test C shot. Run HCG thoughout the cycle at 250 i.u.'s twice a week right up to the day before PCT. I'd also through in 50 mg of Proviron ed for sexual stability. I have a lot of luck with this as a bulking cycle. I usually use Test P/NPP/Tbol/Proviron for one of my favorite, most relaxing bulking cycles, especially when I'm getting sick of Tren and all the fvcking sides, (Like now...LOL!)

stpete is offline Banned
    Test e 500mgs (2 pins per week)
    Deca 300mgs (2 pins per week)
    12 weeks.

That's a good cycle. And like mentioned, solid PCT.

Good Luck

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Thanks guys! And glad to see Marcus. So the 300mgs a week will be enough of the nandralone for sure? And the liquidex and caber will both be ran. PCT wont be a nessecity as I am on TRT, so should I wait to get back on TRT 2 week after lst pin? or Start back up quicker? Thanks again guys!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your on trt?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Thanks guys! And glad to see Marcus. So the 300mgs a week will be enough of the nandralone for sure? And the liquidex and caber will both be ran. PCT wont be a nessecity as I am on TRT, so should I wait to get back on TRT 2 week after lst pin? or Start back up quicker? Thanks again guys!
    After your last cycle pin, what would normally be the next pin return to your TRT that simple.
    I've run that with good dry gains (no Bloat) diet is important
    Enjoy!

Thread Information