bobryan is offline New Member

Questions about First cycle Test C only

looking to run a test only cycle for first time. Looking at 10 or 12 weeks at 500mgs (two shots weekly) . Is HCG necessary for pct, or could i be well off with nolv or clomid.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by bobryan View Post
    looking to run a test only cycle for first time. Looking at 10 or 12 weeks at 500mgs (two shots weekly) . Is HCG necessary for pct, or could i be well off with nolv or clomid.
    Hi Bob...just checking, are fully aware of the health risks associated with using staroids at your age??

bobryan is offline New Member
    im about to be 22, yes i understand. im not a newb in the gym. i know how to train, what im trying to accomplish im just trying to do it right. I do not want to be lectured about the risks or im too young. Im trying to get proper info so i can do it the right way

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I can not ethicaly provide you info on how to do steroids but I am sure someone will come along soon that will not mind.
    This isn't a lecture just a sincere request that you reconsider for a few more years to give your endo system a chance to fully mature.
    Good Luck.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    I know you young bucks dont like to hear lectures but thats all youre gonna get from the sane members of this forum.The occasional idiot might come along with advise but anyone who advises a young man about aas use is just that..AN IDIOT...I wouldnt take advice from somone like that.Keep it natural for two or three more years and youll get the full benefits when it comes to beginning a cycle.Just be careful whatever it is you in the end decide to do.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobryan View Post
    you should read up on the risk of possible damage to your body before you decide whether to go ahead or not.

if you already understand the risks and decided to take the risk, then hcg is absolutely necessary for oct.
    pct should be both nolva and clomid.

again, i urge you to read these threads before you decide.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UGQGvVGcSlI
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UGQG41GcSlI

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would ask you to reconsider because at your age the risks are not worth the gains IMHO. By shutting down a system whats not fully developed can cause you problems what could be with you for the rest of your life, low testosterone isn't a nice thing to have at your age. Limp dick, low libido, erection issues, mood swings, fat gains, weight loss to name a small few should make you think twice. If you cant gain and add tissue at your age then something is wrong with your diet/training.

You may disregard my comment and only look for the answer you want to hear but my advice would be not to use them and use this time to build a solid base, ive seen to many guys around your age have serious problems and wish they never shut down their natural testosterone .

Thread Information