Isotonic05 is offline New Member

Stanozolol and Clenbuterol stack?

Hey im 22, around 5,11" and weigh 85kgs. Im looking for a way to reduce body fat and gain muscle and strengh quickly. Ive tried dieting and working out regurally however never seem to achieve the result im chasing. Ive recieved gains from test enanthate in the past however was never able to gain the core im chasing! Im wanting to start a STANOZOLOL CYCLE BUT STACKING IT WITH CLENBUTEROL will this help me achieve the fat loss and lean body muscle gain im wanting to achieve???

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're a bit young to be experiencing with AAS.

If you can't reach your goals or come close with proper nutrition and organized workout regime then AAS will serve little to no assistance to you. I would jump into the diet section and post up the diet you've been trying to work with. No offense it's just that hundreds of dudes come in here claiming there diet is perfect and they can't make gains. Come to find out there diet is terrible.

My experience with winstrol was that it just hardened me up and I gained a boost in the vascularity department. Not so much burning fat, that was all diet and cardio. If you arn't already lean, winstrol won't give you the results you're expecting. I would not run winstrol alone either, at least with some test.

Clen is fine, I would run that alone actually with a proper diet and cardio routine. Leave the winstrol for later down the road, it's not necessary at this point.

Diet section!!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Agreed. This is diet and cardio dependent. If those two are on you can probably achieve naturally, but throwing the clen in would be ok.

Thread Information