Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Matty Fisher is offline New Member
    Ok this is how my day went yesterday,

Breakfast:
    A bowl of porridge
    Protein shake (gold standard 100% whey)

Small portion of plain pasta
    3 spoonfuls of peanut butter after that.

A chicken salad meal.

Portion of beef with boiled potatoes.

Had 1hr break after the last meal and then I did 1hour of calisthenics training, and had my last protein shake I the day to help recover from that quicker.

3hr gap between that and then had

Some fruit, and choice to eat another bowl of pasta coz that's all I wanted at the time, appetite went a little bit down I guess.

1hr break and then I did a 2hr training session which involved:
    Max interval training circuit
    Weight lifting

That's it really, may of had the odd crisp, choc bar to energy but that's mainly it

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty Fisher View Post
    Ok this is how my day went yesterday,

Breakfast:
    A bowl of porridge
    Protein shake (gold standard 100% whey)

Small portion of plain pasta
    3 spoonfuls of peanut butter after that.

A chicken salad meal.

Portion of beef with boiled potatoes.

Had 1hr break after the last meal and then I did 1hour of calisthenics training, and had my last protein shake I the day to help recover from that quicker.

3hr gap between that and then had

Some fruit, and choice to eat another bowl of pasta coz that's all I wanted at the time, appetite went a little bit down I guess.

1hr break and then I did a 2hr training session which involved:
    Max interval training circuit
    Weight lifting

That's it really, may of had the odd crisp, choc bar to energy but that's mainly it

Thats onemeal for me...what else did you eat lol.
    Seriously...this is your #1 problem. You eat enough to sustain a 6 year old Asian kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Thats onemeal for me...what else did you eat lol.
    Seriously...this is your #1 problem. You eat enough to sustain a 6 year old Asian kid!
    Lol I though that would be your answer, what I listed where main meals, I do understand that it is still low regardless of what else I eat In between them meals.. So please advise me on a good meal plan I could follow, so I grow to be better than that 6yr old Asian kid lol

Lol I though that would be your answer, what I listed where main meals, I do understand that it is still low regardless of what else I eat In between them meals.. So please advise me on a good meal plan I could follow, so I grow to be better than that 6yr old Asian kid lol

Whats the best way to learn? Learning it yourself right. March your happy as over to the nutrition forum post up this thing you call a diet and read the stckys at the top of that forum. They tell you how to calculate your TDEE and give you examples of how to bulk. Remember this is a marathon...not a race.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I agree with lunk, man thats nothing. Taking steroids will not help with eating like that. Food makes muscle. And your not eating enough to create more
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ok Lunk I do agree with you 100% on this. I accept my diet is next to nothing based on the needs steroids would require. So I'll get my diet sorted out straight away. But apart from that, what else would you recommend?

Ok Lunk I do agree with you 100% on this. I accept my diet is next to nothing based on the needs steroids would require. So I'll get my diet sorted out straight away. But apart from that, what else would you recommend?

Right now that it! Baby steps! Get over there and stay over there until the diet is locked on. Tell em Gixx sent ya

"Gixx" erm ok then lol, I'll go post a new thread over there now :-)

Yep you will get the VIP treatment if your there by order of the almighy one!

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    Definitely the diet. Off the top of my head, I don't see anywhere near enough protein.

Definitely post in the diet section. They'll tear your diet apart, but when they're done, you'll be eating better and gaining again.

First thing you'll be asked is for your TDEE (you can google a calculator for that) the next will be for the macros (macronutrients) of your diet. This will probably be new to you. Once you start keeping track of this info, you'll quickly see and feel a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by lestat85
    Definitely the diet. Off the top of my head, I don't see anywhere near enough protein.

Definitely post in the diet section. They'll tear your diet apart, but when they're done, you'll be eating better and gaining again.

First thing you'll be asked is for your TDEE (you can google a calculator for that) the next will be for the macros (macronutrients) of your diet. This will probably be new to you. Once you start keeping track of this info, you'll quickly see and feel a difference.
    Thanks mate, that info is new to me, honestly I can say I've never even heard of it! But I've just posted in the diets section now so hopefully I'll get as much help over there like on this thread.. Thanks guys

Thanks mate, that info is new to me, honestly I can say I've never even heard of it! But I've just posted in the diets section now so hopefully I'll get as much help over there like on this thread.. Thanks guys

Oh I'm not done with ya...I'm just subbing out some of the work lol

Oh I'm not done with ya...I'm just subbing out some of the work lol
    Haha fair play, but thanks! So please do continue with what else you have to say :-) the more I know the better it is right ;-)

Haha fair play, but thanks! So please do continue with what else you have to say :-) the more I know the better it is right ;-)

No No...Everything in steps...you gotta earn it. Diet first. Our session has expired for this evening and you have work to do in the nutrition section. I will say that sometimes they are a little slowere over there but could be cause they are not all jacked up lol.

Do your homework over there. they prefer you have some sense of the basics. Now go forth and concquer..we will pick up another day lol

Brick is offline Member

No No...Everything in steps...you gotta earn it. Diet first. Our session has expired for this evening and you have work to do in the nutrition section. I will say that sometimes they are a little slowere over there but could be cause they are not all jacked up lol.

Do your homework over there. they prefer you have some sense of the basics. Now go forth and concquer..we will pick up another day lol
    Sorry Matt, Lunks too busy checking his mailbox for the cheque I sent him for previous advice! Man that guy is expensive. I hope he enjoys monopoly money and micheal Jackson trading cards as payment!

As for the nutrition. It's the building block of your body. Think of that section as Holmes on homes. They fix the problems and improve you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucka View Post
    Sorry Matt, Lunks too busy checking his mailbox for the cheque I sent him for previous advice! Man that guy is expensive. I hope he enjoys monopoly money and micheal Jackson trading cards as payment!

As for the nutrition. It's the building block of your body. Think of that section as Holmes on homes. They fix the problems and improve you!
    Um uM...by the way.....

Yeah they are much slower I still haven't had a reply yet, but I will wait.. And ok I'll try my best to get the info I need. Thanks for all your help so far! One last thing though. Did you manage to find that link for me because I really want to read it :-)

Yeah they are much slower I still haven't had a reply yet, but I will wait.. And ok I'll try my best to get the info I need. Thanks for all your help so far! One last thing though. Did you manage to find that link for me because I really want to read it :-)

No..It has been a while but I will find it or ask Austinite if he would mind reposting it. If I was under age I wouldn't say the word steroidsafter listening to his story.

Well if I dont take a brake momma might not do her thing and ya all aint worth it. Plus I have to finish counting all my checks from advise I offer

Hahahaha ok mate, well thanks for everyone's time and advice :-)
    Speak again once I become a Jedi instead of an under informed idiot -_-

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty Fisher
    Hahahaha ok mate, well thanks for everyone's time and advice :-)
    Speak again once I become a Jedi instead of an under informed idiot -_-

Nah just more of a Padawan

Jaxon0408 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty Fisher

Matty, I have spent a long time in the gym and let me tell you I am almost 30 and just now starting my first cycle. For years I worked hard and had a descent diet (I wouldn't say awesome but good) and at my height I waited until I read and had the knowledge it took to do this and I'm still working on my diet. It is a combination of many things and if you do it right (minus "gear) you will see great gains. I did for many years and hung in the gym with guys who were cycling that either weren't cycling right or didn't have the correct diet and they were asking "me" what I was doing thinking I was cycling and I wasn't. I loved getting those questions and knowing I was hanging natural. Well I'm older now and I've put in hours learning, reading and a lot of hours in the gym before I started. Point is listen to these guys. I learned more from the people that you are getting advice from than any other source I've ever been in contact with. Wait a few years, max your body out naturally and then decide. You will be happier and minimize your chances of permanent damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408

Matty, I have spent a long time in the gym and let me tell you I am almost 30 and just now starting my first cycle. For years I worked hard and had a descent diet (I wouldn't say awesome but good) and at my height I waited until I read and had the knowledge it took to do this and I'm still working on my diet. It is a combination of many things and if you do it right (minus "gear) you will see great gains. I did for many years and hung in the gym with guys who were cycling that either weren't cycling right or didn't have the correct diet and they were asking "me" what I was doing thinking I was cycling and I wasn't. I loved getting those questions and knowing I was hanging natural. Well I'm older now and I've put in hours learning, reading and a lot of hours in the gym before I started. Point is listen to these guys. I learned more from the people that you are getting advice from than any other source I've ever been in contact with. Wait a few years, max your body out naturally and then decide. You will be happier and minimize your chances of permanent damage.
    Thanks for all of what you put there! You do have a valid point in what you are saying, an like you I used to get asked those same questions even though I'm natural an I was happier than ever because of it, But not no more.. I've been up all night now looking on this site and the forums doing endless amounts of reading, and I gotta say I'm glad I've stayed up and done it, lost 1 nights sleep but gained a lot of info. But I want to say no to the whole idea of considering a cycle but Sumat keeps telling me to do it, like its a must do thing for my brain right now, bit weird n hard to explain! But I am still doing my research as suggested and making sure my diet will be fine, even downloaded an app for my iPhone that tracks all the food intake for me. It's suggested I start off trying to Reach an intake of 2900 calories per day to reach my 1st goal a few weeks from now. So hopefully Is should to plan.

But can I ask "you" something: Why after training for so long and being natural did you choose to do/start a cycle?

Thanks for all of what you put there! You do have a valid point in what you are saying, an like you I used to get asked those same questions even though I'm natural an I was happier than ever because of it, But not no more.. I've been up all night now looking on this site and the forums doing endless amounts of reading, and I gotta say I'm glad I've stayed up and done it, lost 1 nights sleep but gained a lot of info. But I want to say no to the whole idea of considering a cycle but Sumat keeps telling me to do it, like its a must do thing for my brain right now, bit weird n hard to explain! But I am still doing my research as suggested and making sure my diet will be fine, even downloaded an app for my iPhone that tracks all the food intake for me. It's suggested I start off trying to Reach an intake of 2900 calories per day to reach my 1st goal a few weeks from now. So hopefully Is should to plan.

But can I ask "you" something: Why after training for so long and being natural did you choose to do/start a cycle?

2900 lmao...you want to grow up that to like 3500. Fkn eat something man....if you don't then big guys like me will just steal your food lol

Don't worry I'm gunna get it sorted, that's just a baseline goal for me, I'll be eating more than that, just ha my 1st meal which was 598 calories in total, good start to the day I think

Don't worry I'm gunna get it sorted, that's just a baseline goal for me, I'll be eating more than that, just ha my 1st meal which was 598 calories in total, good start to the day I think

I will check on your nutrition post tomorrow...to busy screwing off on here now. Log all your macros for the day...Cals, Protein, Carbs, Fat. A food scale is nice...I weigh mine to the gram when I want to cut.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information