ynottony is offline Junior Member

Milk Thistle AND Liv52?

So I'm a week in on my 600mg/week Test-C cycle and I was thinking of adding 40mg/ed Dbol for 4-5 weeks for a kickstart as I have some on hand anyways. I currently take 2 capsules daily of milk thistle (400mg total). Would it be wise to add another liver aid like Liv52 or do you think the MT is sufficient?
    About a week before I started the Test my liver enzymes were a bit elevated from some pain medication and BOOZE which I completely cut out (ALT was 81 and AST was 61, normal ranges are 25-65 ALT and 7-40 AST), so I decided against the oral as I've read that they can be the most toxic.
    In your guys' experience would you say to forget about the oral for now or am I again worrying too much? Any comments or advice are as always very much appreciated.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    im unable to comment on your AST values, but i did want to say that almost every piece of credible literature ive read says that the amount of milk thistle required to produce any significant results is not offered in the recommended dosings generally accepted. iow, you would have to down half that bottle to get any real effect from it. and for this reason i have switched up to UDCA which has solids proven medical results available on the net.

i have not use Liv52.

not trying to tell you what to take but simply wanted to share my experience and opinion, fwiw

Hey, good to know. I'll look into that, thanks. Is UDCA easily accesible at health stores as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    im unable to comment on your AST values, but i did want to say that almost every piece of credible literature ive read says that the amount of milk thistle required to produce any significant results is not offered in the recommended dosings generally accepted. iow, you would have to down half that bottle to get any real effect from it. and for this reason i have switched up to UDCA which has solids proven medical results available on the net.

i have not use Liv52.

not trying to tell you what to take but simply wanted to share my experience and opinion, fwiw

i ordered mine form here.. w w w.antaeuslabs.com

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I order bulk powder milk thistle, a scoop is typical 3 grams which is sufficient for me, and my liver panels always come back on the low side.

Mate, in this game, always better to order bulk powder to you can get the quanities and economies needed to keep costs low in the long term.

DanB is offline Banned
    OP I cant link on the app but Atomoni has a thread in the educational section called ''The Ultimate Liver Thread'' which has an abundance of relavant info on what is/isnt effective, check it out

Thanks alot boys!

Thanks Dan I'll have a look now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    OP I cant link on the app but Atomoni has a thread in the educational section called ''The Ultimate Liver Thread'' which has an abundance of relavant info on what is/isnt effective, check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I order bulk powder milk thistle, a scoop is typical 3 grams which is sufficient for me, and my liver panels always come back on the low side.

Mate, in this game, always better to order bulk powder to you can get the quanities and economies needed to keep costs low in the long term.
    i agree TR. bulk powered is a completely different ballgame. in this scenario, you are the chemist.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Here is my liver thread. It contains all info on what specifically occurs inside the liver when using AAS, oral AAS, and all the different options you can use to protect it (especially UDCA/TUDCA use). Read the whole thread before asking any questions, as likely your question is already answered somewhere within it,

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-ORAL-TOXICITY!!

And i've just bumped the thread, as it has been in need of a bump for quite some time now.

Yup I read it about 20 mins ago...great read. I definitely don't feel comfortable starting the oral now thats for sure. I'll wait for it to come down and get some UDCA before I do. Thanks alot boys, glad I came here before I started popping them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Here is my liver thread. It contains all info on what specifically occurs inside the liver when using AAS, oral AAS, and all the different options you can use to protect it (especially UDCA/TUDCA use). Read the whole thread before asking any questions, as likely your question is already answered somewhere within it,

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-ORAL-TOXICITY!!

And i've just bumped the thread, as it has been in need of a bump for quite some time now.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynottony
    Yup I read it about 20 mins ago...great read. I definitely don't feel comfortable starting the oral now thats for sure. I'll wait for it to come down and get some UDCA before I do. Thanks alot boys, glad I came here before I started popping them!
    Arr also sells UDCA

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Arr also sells UDCA
    darn! i completely forgot about that. sorry AR-R

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just get some Synthergine for a liver protectant and forget the other things. Its all you willl need.

Thread Information